Sad news (TW)

Old June 12th 10, 03:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley[_3_]

Default Sad news (TW)

Helen has posted on Face Book that there is very very very strong
circumstantial evidence that HRFL Tiger is now hunting over the Bridge
but she;s too upset to provide details

Sending purrs and prayers hoping it's not true

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs
Old June 12th 10, 03:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Debby Hanoka[_2_]

On Jun 12, 10:20*am, Lesley wrote:
Helen has posted on Face Book that there is very very very strong
circumstantial evidence that HRFL Tiger is now hunting over the Bridge
but she;s too upset to provide details

Sending purrs and prayers hoping it's not true

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

So very sorry to heart this. Please relay my condolences to her.

Debby Hanoka
Old June 12th 10, 03:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell[_2_]

"Lesley" wrote in message
Helen has posted on Face Book that there is very very very strong
circumstantial evidence that HRFL Tiger is now hunting over the Bridge
but she;s too upset to provide details

Sending purrs and prayers hoping it's not true

OMG - I hope it's not true either.
I know very well what it's like to have a missing cat and finally find out
they've gone.
The agony of waiting for any news, it's dreadful.

Tweed

Old June 12th 10, 03:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

On Jun 12, 10:20*am, Lesley wrote:
Helen has posted on Face Book that there is very very very strong
circumstantial evidence that HRFL Tiger is now hunting over the Bridge
but she;s too upset to provide details

Hoping it's not true too, and revving up the purrs for her and tiger
alike.

Blessed be,
Baha
Old June 12th 10, 04:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Will in New Haven[_2_]

On Jun 12, 10:20*am, Lesley wrote:
Helen has posted on Face Book that there is very very very strong
circumstantial evidence that HRFL Tiger is now hunting over the Bridge
but she;s too upset to provide details

Sending purrs and prayers hoping it's not true

I hope that the evidence turns out to be misleading. If it isn't,
Helen has the purrs and sympathy of everyone in this house and we are
all cheering HRFL Tiger on in his new adventures.

But we continue to purr for his return.

--
Will in New Haven
Old June 12th 10, 04:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell[_2_]

"Lesley" wrote in message
Helen has posted on Face Book that there is very very very strong
circumstantial evidence that HRFL Tiger is now hunting over the Bridge
but she;s too upset to provide details

Sending purrs and prayers hoping it's not true

I'm not allowed Facebook but I hope Helen will post it here.
I don't know what has happened but if anyone has deliberately harmed a hair
on that cat's head may he/she rot in hell.
I need to know now what is on Facebook.
Tweed

Old June 12th 10, 04:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Christina Websell wrote:
"Lesley" wrote in message
Helen has posted on Face Book that there is very very very strong
circumstantial evidence that HRFL Tiger is now hunting over the Bridge
but she;s too upset to provide details

Sending purrs and prayers hoping it's not true

I'm not allowed Facebook but I hope Helen will post it here.
I don't know what has happened but if anyone has deliberately harmed a hair
on that cat's head may he/she rot in hell.
I need to know now what is on Facebook.
Tweed

Copy and pasted from Facebook.
We have very, very strong circumstansial evidence that hrfl is now
hunting at the rainbow bridge. I am too upset to go into details.

Very upsetting. :-(

--
Adrian (Owned by Bagheera & Shadow)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart
Old June 12th 10, 05:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell[_2_]

"Adrian" wrote in message
om...
Christina Websell wrote:
"Lesley" wrote in message
Helen has posted on Face Book that there is very very very strong
circumstantial evidence that HRFL Tiger is now hunting over the Bridge
but she;s too upset to provide details

Sending purrs and prayers hoping it's not true

I'm not allowed Facebook but I hope Helen will post it here.
I don't know what has happened but if anyone has deliberately harmed a
hair on that cat's head may he/she rot in hell.
I need to know now what is on Facebook.
Tweed

Copy and pasted from Facebook.
We have very, very strong circumstansial evidence that hrfl is now hunting
at the rainbow bridge. I am too upset to go into details.

Very upsetting. :-(

Oh, dammit. Someone has murdered him, yes? Just like KFC? I'm off to the
candle site for my regards,
Tweed

Old June 12th 10, 06:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

"Lesley" wrote in message
Helen has posted on Face Book that there is very very very strong
circumstantial evidence that HRFL Tiger is now hunting over the Bridge
but she;s too upset to provide details

Sending purrs and prayers hoping it's not true

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

OMG! Is this definite? Please keep us informed. Give Helen our love and
hugs, I know how badly she needs them now.

--
Hugs,

CatNipped
See our clowder at http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped/