A few pictures of my fur nephew

Old June 6th 09, 03:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Default A few pictures of my fur nephew

I got to meet my sister's owner, Lucky, for the first time last weekend,
I've made a new album in webshots called 'Family Cats' and posted a few
pictures I took of him there.
http://pets.webshots.com/album/572870972BOEIvj
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old June 7th 09, 04:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_2_]

"Adrian" wrote in message
news
I got to meet my sister's owner, Lucky, for the first time last weekend,
I've made a new album in webshots called 'Family Cats' and posted a few
pictures I took of him there.
http://pets.webshots.com/album/572870972BOEIvj

Aww, what a lovely fellow.

--
Theresa and Dante

Stinky Forever: http://pets.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh

Old June 7th 09, 06:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Adrian" wrote in message
news
I got to meet my sister's owner, Lucky, for the first time last weekend,
I've made a new album in webshots called 'Family Cats' and posted a few
pictures I took of him there.
http://pets.webshots.com/album/572870972BOEIvj

I installed an update to IE 8 a couple of days ago and I seem to have some
incompatibility problems so I couldn't see him, unfortunately. What does he
look like?
I have a fur nephew too, Tigger. You might remember I posted about him when
he was knocked down by a car at 4 months old and he had to have his jaw
wired.
He made a complete recovery after his operation to fix it. One of his
eyebrows was scuffed off complete with the hair follicles so he now has just
the one eyebrow.
It's lucky where my brother lives has a 20 mph speed limit, otherwise I'm
sure he'd have been killed.
Strictly speaking, he belongs to my niece, Charlotte. She has inherited a
love for animals from me, I think. My two brothers never did. She is now
9, but she so insisted on a pet when she was 7 that my brother let her have
a kitten.
When I was visiting, Charlotte referred to Tigger as her brother. Her
father corrected her, saying that Tigger was a cat, that she already had two
hoomin brothers, and that a cat could not be her brother.
She was upset and flounced off to her bedroom to cry.

Tigger is a tabby cat, not a spot of white on him. He was not particularly
keen on me, I wanted to stroke him but when I did he soon disappeared out of
the cat flap.
I hope your fur nephew will like you better than mine does ;-)

Tweed

Old June 7th 09, 08:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_2_]

"Christina Websell" wrote in message

"Adrian" wrote in message
news
[...]

I have a little cousin who refers to his grandmother's cats as *his*
granchildren.

Old June 7th 09, 09:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Christina Websell wrote:
"Adrian" wrote in message
news
[...]

Lucky is black and white, he's a very sweet cat. I normally use Firefox but
I just looked at the pictures using IE8 without any problem so I don't
really know what to suggest. Are there any picture sites you can see?
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old June 7th 09, 11:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Adrian" wrote in message
om...
Christina Websell wrote:
"Adrian" wrote in message
news
[...]

After fiddling around for a while I finally saw Lucky. What a nice boy.
Did you remember that Lucky was KFC's name, apparently, before I adopted
her?
Took years to find that out. If her original owners thought she was lucky,
she was twice lucky to end up here as they moved away without her.

Tweed

Old June 7th 09, 11:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

"Adrian" wrote in message
news
I got to meet my sister's owner, Lucky, for the first time last weekend,
I've made a new album in webshots called 'Family Cats' and posted a few
pictures I took of him there.
http://pets.webshots.com/album/572870972BOEIvj
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

OMG what a beautiful little guy he is. The arrogant look he has shows that
he knows he owns the house, family, and all that he wants.

Pam S.

Old June 8th 09, 12:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Christina Websell wrote:
"Adrian" wrote in message
om...
Christina Websell wrote:
"Adrian" wrote in message
news I got to meet my sister's owner, Lucky, for the first time last
[...]

I didn't know that was KFC's original name, my sister's lucky was named by
some young boys who she looks after.
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old June 8th 09, 12:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

tanadashoes wrote:
"Adrian" wrote in message
news
I got to meet my sister's owner, Lucky, for the first time last
weekend, I've made a new album in webshots called 'Family Cats' and
posted a few pictures I took of him there.
http://pets.webshots.com/album/572870972BOEIvj
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

OMG what a beautiful little guy he is. The arrogant look he has
shows that he knows he owns the house, family, and all that he wants.

Pam S.

He swaggers when he walks too. :-)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old June 9th 09, 08:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Adrian" wrote in message

Lucky is black and white, he's a very sweet cat. I normally use
Firefox but I just looked at the pictures using IE8 without any
problem so I don't really know what to suggest. Are there any
picture sites you can see?

After fiddling around for a while I finally saw Lucky. What a nice
boy. Did you remember that Lucky was KFC's name, apparently, before I
adopted her?
Took years to find that out. If her original owners thought she was
lucky, she was twice lucky to end up here as they moved away without
her.
Tweed

I didn't know that was KFC's original name, my sister's lucky was named by
some young boys who she looks after.

I only found out accidentally. I happened to see a neighbour in the
supermarket who had moved away. I can't remember how the subject of cats
came up now as it was so long ago but I said "I don't suppose you know who
the little cat who is living in my garden belongs to. do you?" And
described her.
He did know. He said "that would be our Lucky" I asked him why they'd
moved away without taking their cat. Apparently because she didn't happen
to be in the house when the removal van arrived and he seemed to think that
was OK. I was astounded and could not think of anything to say at the time.
I was speechless - and that doesn't often happen ;-)

Tweed