Too dusty

Old January 22nd 15, 02:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
dgk

Default Too dusty

I'm cleaning the house. Hopefully all will go well and I'll own the
house in Florida by early March. Then I need to go about selling my
NYC home so I'm cleaning tons of stuff out. Unfortunately I'm not the
worlds best cleaner so lots of areas of the house that aren't used
much (and even some that are) have a significant amount of dust
around.

While I am using that noisy vaccuum beast, there is so much dust
around that Nipsy is sneezing. He's always had a sensitive respiratory
system so he seems to get it worst. I'm sneezing a lot as well, but I
feel bad for Nipsy.

The cleaning is going along pretty well. I have a month and a half
before I'm ready to put it on the market, but it will easily take that
long to get it all ready. Plus it's the wrong season to do a garage
sale, and I have lots of stuff that needs a new home. Oh well, it is
quite the adventure.
Old January 22nd 15, 06:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

On 1/22/2015 6:11 AM, dgk wrote:
[...]

Good luck with the whole endeavor. It sounds like a lot of work.

Maybe you could shut the door to the room where you're vacuuming, so
Nipsy gets less of the dust?

--
Joy Unlimited
Colorful Crocheted Critters
Old January 23rd 15, 01:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
dgk

On Thu, 22 Jan 2015 10:48:54 -0800, Joy wrote:

On 1/22/2015 6:11 AM, dgk wrote:
[...]

I suppose that is possible. The all get very offended if I close doors
and they're stuck outside.
Old January 23rd 15, 02:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

On 1/22/2015 6:11 AM, dgk wrote:
[...]

Of course they do! You might be doing something their little selves
need to know about! Maybe something involving *food*.

My cat Persia always hid when I was running the vaccuum cleaner so it
was never a problem.

Good luck with the getting ready to move thing. I sure wouldn't want to
have to do it again.

Jill

Dusty KittyLove Cat anecdotes 1 May 26th 12 03:13 AM
Dusty RB TJ and The Dust Cat anecdotes 128 December 13th 04 10:35 PM
Dusty 5/1/98 to 9/14/04 Deborah Bloom Cat community 22 October 8th 04 12:53 AM
Woo Hoo, Dusty went! TJ and The Dust Cat anecdotes 9 December 3rd 03 10:57 AM
Dusty's day at TED TJ and The Dust Cat anecdotes 6 November 21st 03 10:48 PM