Please could I have some good luck purrs?

Old July 10th 07, 06:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Shiral

Default Please could I have some good luck purrs?

On Jul 9, 4:24 pm, wrote:
Hi folks,

Please could I have some good luck purrs? I have a job interview with
the UK Environment Agency on Wednesday morning, and I really want the
job! It's all been a bit sudden, but the short version is that I've
been semi-headhunted for a great job, but still have to go through a
fairly vigorous interview process. (

I'm very nervous, because it would be a great stepping stone, I
reeeally want this job, and I haven't had a proper job interview in 10
years and am hideously out of practice! It would great to be finally
employed in an area I want to be in, doing something I really want to
do. Please could I have some good luck purrs?

Thanks
Helen M

Good luck, Helen! I hear ya about interview nervousness and feeling
out of practice. I'm revving up the girls to put their good luck
purrs to work for you.

Melissa

Old July 10th 07, 12:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Irulan

Tons of purrs and prayers winging your way, Helen.
Keep us updated.

Lily (USA) and her mama

--
Irulan
from the stars we come

oups.com...

Old July 10th 07, 01:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Chris Havlicek

Many, many good luck purrs and good thoughts from the
Fairfax Fur Factory and myself! (Who finally got my foot in
the door in the county government, after numerous interviews
but no firm bites)

You'll get the feel for it, but here's hoping you don't have to
go to many more before you land the perfect job!

Good thoughts and purrs-

Chris, Tripper, Katie, and Hazard

Old July 10th 07, 01:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

Job purrs are on the way - and remember, they have recently DOUBLED in my
house! ;

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old July 10th 07, 02:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Exocat[_2_]

wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi folks,

Please could I have some good luck purrs? I have a job interview with
the UK Environment Agency on Wednesday morning

Deep satisfied rumbles from the well-fed, well-watered, highly-pampered
bunch I slave for!

Gordon, Bandit, Snowball, Claudius & Raki

Old July 10th 07, 03:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley

On 9 Jul, 16:24, wrote:
Hi folks,

Please could I have some good luck purrs? I have a job interview with
the UK Environment Agency on Wednesday morning, and I really want the
job! It's all been a bit sudden, but the short version is that I've
been semi-headhunted for a great job, but still have to go through a
fairly vigorous interview process. (

Helen

We are purring for you and will be sending extra special ham flavoured
purrs on Wednesday morning

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Old July 10th 07, 06:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi folks,

Please could I have some good luck purrs? I have a job interview with
the UK Environment Agency on Wednesday morning, and I really want the
job!

Good luck purrs coming your way!

Tweed
KFC & Boyfie

Old July 10th 07, 07:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
sheelagh

On 10 Jul, 00:24, wrote:
Hi folks,

Please could I have some good luck purrs? I have a job interview with
the UK Environment Agency on Wednesday morning, and I really want the
job! It's all been a bit sudden, but the short version is that I've
been semi-headhunted for a great job, but still have to go through a
fairly vigorous interview process. (

I'm very nervous, because it would be a great stepping stone, I
reeeally want this job, and I haven't had a proper job interview in 10
years and am hideously out of practice! It would great to be finally
employed in an area I want to be in, doing something I really want to
do. Please could I have some good luck purrs?

Thanks
Helen M

A choir of 8 purrs all in sequence singing your praises, & pumping
that confidence lever too. Lots of leg weaves as well as head butts as
well of course!
We hope that you get the job that you want & see your true self worth.
Best of Wishes & Good Luck,
Sheelagh