male cat loves plastic...

Old July 10th 07, 09:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
judas me

Default male cat loves plastic...

Charlie Wilkes wrote:

Gentleman? Not if you wrote the email she forwarded to me. It is
obscene and thoroughly creepy.

oh bull**** Charlie, you're ignoring her reply to me.. so sorry!

but! read it again, then go back to your temporary internet files look
at the thumbs and pics in there.. then come back and tell me how
obscene it is

lmao!

gimmie a break, and you're the one who used the term intellectual
honesty.

some brought me some silver, some brought a little gold, what have you
brought me Charlie to keep me from the gallows pole?

nothing but dishonesty

Old July 10th 07, 10:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Charlie Wilkes

On Tue, 10 Jul 2007 20:57:52 +0000, judas me wrote:

Charlie Wilkes wrote:

Gentleman? Not if you wrote the email she forwarded to me. It is
obscene and thoroughly creepy.

oh bull**** Charlie, you're ignoring her reply to me.. so sorry!

If I'm ignoring anything, it is because I don't know about it. Are you
referring to comments she posted in the group, or an email?

but! read it again, then go back to your temporary internet files look
at the thumbs and pics in there.. then come back and tell me how obscene
it is

lmao!

gimmie a break, and you're the one who used the term intellectual
honesty.

some brought me some silver, some brought a little gold, what have you
brought me Charlie to keep me from the gallows pole?

nothing but dishonesty

I hardly think so. I asked a straightforward question... did you send
obscene email to Sheelagh? First you evaded the question, then you
answered no, and now you are pleading extenuating circumstances. Who is
being dishonest?

Charlie
Old July 10th 07, 10:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
judas me

Charlie Wilkes wrote:

[...]

what did you bring me dear friend?

you're not confused

if my your'e confused my stuff ain't black

Old July 11th 07, 05:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
sheelagh

On 10 Jul, 20:25, My Shangri-La wrote:
Charlie Wilkes wrote:
On Mon, 09 Jul 2007 18:31:37 -0700, My Shangri-La wrote:

( my late neutered toms did the same thing, but this strategy worked
for us. it is worth a go @ least.)
Sheelagh

poor white trash, back stabbin' - cat licking - case

Barry, have you been sending obscene emails to Sheelagh???

Charlie

I told her I think she's a fake and a fraud

I said, "you're a fake! and a fraud"

something clear like that

she tried to stick her nose in opb, when she first got here.
she tried to bite me back then, but I pretended she was nice. she
played along.

she's bored and shiftless, sitting there trying to get food stamps
from the govt.

I told her I think she's a fake and a fraud

I said, "you're a fake! and a fraud"

something clear like that

Barry, have you been sending obscene emails to Sheelagh???

she tried to stick her nose in opb, when she first got here.
she tried to bite me back then, but I pretended she was nice. she
played along.

Why would you do that to me?

You are openly admitting that you that you pretended I was a nice
person, & that I played along?

Do you have any idea how that makes me feel?

she's bored and shiftless, sitting there trying to get food stamps
from the govt.

Bored shiftless, & I get food stamps from the government?
I think not. I work bloody hard caring for a disabled person & a part
time job too Anyway, why say that?

I live and care for someone who broke their back whilst working. I
have nothing to be ashamed of. So what If I do live on an open
pension? If I don't mind, so what on earth has it got to do with you?

Paul payed his tax's & national insurances for over 30 years. That is
why he gets a pension, not that it is any of your business.
I suppose you are talking from the moral high ground from someone who
works hard for a living, pays their tax's & you resent anyone who
might have great need of welfare benefits?
Get a life & leave mine alone!

Old July 11th 07, 06:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
[email protected]

On Jul 10, 4:46 pm, "Matthew" wrote:
Barry let it go man it is making you sink to a very low level. You are
getting down to Nick's level buddy and it is not a pretty sight.

....and NOW, finally, you see why 'Nick' "got down to that level".
Ultimately, he's a manipulative, lying piece of white trash garbage
who thinks he's the reincarnation of Oscar Wilde.

Barry's favorite ploy is to spout off with his racist, obscene
nonsense in other NGs, then run off and play oppressed "victim" when
someone gives him a dose of his own medicine. Now you're seeing it
firsthand.

And, of course, there's always the protectors of this 'gentle,
misunderstood genius' (before he tries to sponge off of them) -- and
then he attacks them and smears them with his patented verbal smegma.

Don't say you weren't warned -- quite some time ago. But noooo.....

Old July 11th 07, 06:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
sheelagh

On 10 Jul, 20:37, My Shangri-La wrote:
Charlie Wilkes wrote:
Did you send any obscene emails?

Noooo

That is untrue. you disappoint me..!!

I'm not going to jump into this with both feet first.
I am going to think about it for a while.

I had no idea that this thread was going on until late last night.
& I intend to think hard before replying in anger. Both Charlie &
Matthew are mutual friends and deserve better than to be lied to.

They also deserve better than to be asked to choose between us too.
Friends don't do that;friendship is unconditional.
Please remain aware that I can provide all of the information that you
deny, & say that they haven't seen or read yet.

I'd like to think that this is a big mistake and you never meant it to
go this far? we all make mistakes, & I would like to think this is one
of yours? I know that I have certainly made many of them, including
quoting you @ all.
This must stop however. Now!
You have humiliated & hurt me as well. Please end this.

Old July 11th 07, 06:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Matthew

Who are you? This is your first post so how did you warn me?

Old July 11th 07, 08:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
[email protected]

On Jul 11, 1:58 am, "Matthew" wrote:

Who are you?

Name not important. Message important.

This is your first post so how did you warn me?

Hardly my first post -- and "you" refers to the NG in general (or at
least the ones who defended him).

Old July 11th 07, 10:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
judas me

On Jul 11, 5:29 am, sheelagh wrote:

They also deserve better than to be asked to choose between us too.
Friends don't do that;friendship is unconditional.

is that what you see this as? choosing between friends? I call that
being covertly divisive; it means you can't have but one friend at the
time.

Please remain aware that I can provide all of the information that you
deny, & say that they haven't seen or read yet.

same here, I can provide your reply

keep pushing me

I said let the crap dry up!
stop talking about it

Old July 11th 07, 10:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"judas me" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Jul 11, 5:29 am, sheelagh wrote:

They also deserve better than to be asked to choose between us too.
Friends don't do that;friendship is unconditional.

is that what you see this as? choosing between friends? I call that
being covertly divisive; it means you can't have but one friend at the
time.

Please remain aware that I can provide all of the information that you
deny, & say that they haven't seen or read yet.

same here, I can provide your reply

keep pushing me

I said let the crap dry up!
stop talking about it