Location, Location, Location...

Old September 20th 11, 02:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sharon & Smudgie

Default Location, Location, Location...

"MatSav" wrote in message
Anybody here near Westward Ho!, Devon (UK)?

On behalf of someone else, I'm looking for a kitty in need of a forever
home in that area.

A friend of mine has a daughter and grand-daughter living in Westward Ho!.
Their D-thing has gone to the Bridge, and the 14-year old grand-daughter
has said she wants a cat.

I've passed on details of Cats Protection local branches to her, but just
in case anyone knows of any other felines in need in that area, I said I'd
ask here.

--
MatSav

There is a lady called Diana Lewis who runs Animal Ambulance. They always
have cats & kittens in a cattery owned by a volunteer. Phone no is 01271
323740 for the cattery and the lady who runs it is called Pauline Bussell.

Sharon

Old September 21st 11, 07:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MatSav[_2_]

"Sharon & Smudgie" wrote in message

"MatSav" wrote in message
[...]

Thank you Sharon- I'll pass that info on.

--
MatSav