Nicknames

Old May 10th 12, 12:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

Default Nicknames

We've done it before but not for some time.

Boyfriend's nicknames all begin with B
When he comes downstairs from his nap, I say "Hi, Babe"
If he is up and around and comes to me, I call him Boykin.

When he is asleep on my lap, I stroke him and call him "my little Budlet"
Don't ask me why. No idea. We both like it anyway.

Tweed

Old May 10th 12, 01:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew[_3_]

"Christina Websell" wrote in message
We've done it before but not for some time.

Boyfriend's nicknames all begin with B
When he comes downstairs from his nap, I say "Hi, Babe"
If he is up and around and comes to me, I call him Boykin.

When he is asleep on my lap, I stroke him and call him "my little Budlet"
Don't ask me why. No idea. We both like it anyway.

Tweed

Rumble Rumble bummbull and grey tail sometimes old man

jammer is jammer ruuu fur nut and jam

ka'shay is golden girl shay and trouble

i call jammer and ka'shay when they are together the orange terrors or
wonder twins

Old May 10th 12, 01:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

"Christina Websell" wrote in message
We've done it before but not for some time.

Boyfriend's nicknames all begin with B
When he comes downstairs from his nap, I say "Hi, Babe"
If he is up and around and comes to me, I call him Boykin.

When he is asleep on my lap, I stroke him and call him "my little Budlet"
Don't ask me why. No idea. We both like it anyway.

Tweed

Waffles is Little Boy, Waff-Paff or Pest Love
Pickles is Little Girl, Pickwick or Fuzz-Buzz

Joy

Old May 10th 12, 01:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
That Randy Guy

Go **** yourself you pathetic piece of ****

Old May 10th 12, 02:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Nadia N.

Christina Websell wrote:
We've done it before but not for some time.

Boyfriend's nicknames all begin with B
When he comes downstairs from his nap, I say "Hi, Babe"
If he is up and around and comes to me, I call him Boykin.

When he is asleep on my lap, I stroke him and call him "my little Budlet"
Don't ask me why. No idea. We both like it anyway.

Tweed

Kotyo is called dzver (wild beast), boo-boo or buba, angelche (little
angel) and "moe bezcenno sakrovishte" (my precious). Also Cujo when he
is being especially fierce.

Sweety is Mishi or Misha (mousie), Mimi, mushichka. Also little microbe
(as in, she's as tiny as a microbe compared to Kotyo). She doesn't
actually know her name and only answers to Mishi or Mimi (or to the
Bulgarian word for "FOOD" :-)

Nadia, Kotyo and Sweety
--
Little Monster pictures: http://picasaweb.google.com/nnakova/Kotyo
Sweety pictures: http://picasaweb.google.com/nnakova/Sweety
Old May 10th 12, 03:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB[_4_]

We've done it before but not for some time.

Boyfriend's nicknames all begin with B
When he comes downstairs from his nap, I say "Hi, Babe"
If he is up and around and comes to me, I call him Boykin.

When he is asleep on my lap, I stroke him and call him "my little Budlet"
Don't ask me why. No idea. We both like it anyway.

Tweed

TuTu also get called Sweetibabe, LilDumplin, Honeybun and sometimes ---no, I can't tell you. MLB

Old May 10th 12, 06:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
---MIKE---

Amber is "sweetie pie" and Tiger sometimes is "Tiger boy" or "big boy".

---MIKE---

In the White Mountains of New Hampshire
(44� 15' N - Elevation 1580')

Old May 11th 12, 04:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

"Christina Websell" wrote in message
We've done it before but not for some time.

Boyfriend's nicknames all begin with B
When he comes downstairs from his nap, I say "Hi, Babe"
If he is up and around and comes to me, I call him Boykin.

When he is asleep on my lap, I stroke him and call him "my little Budlet"
Don't ask me why. No idea. We both like it anyway.

Tweed

Persia's a
Sweetie-pea
Rumble-bug
Bunny-cat (or bunny-kitty)
Baby-cat
Sometimes other nicknames just pop out. She doesn't seem to care; there's
no confusion who I'm talking to/about

Jill

Old May 11th 12, 04:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
That Randy Guy

On 5/10/2012 11:17 PM, jmcquown wrote:

"Christina Websell" wrote in
message ...

Go **** yourself you piece of ****

Old May 11th 12, 04:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
That Randy Guy

Go **** yourself you ****ing faggot ****