Hilarious, Well worth watching

Old July 9th 07, 02:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
sheelagh

Default Hilarious, Well worth watching

I was just watching this & thought some of you might like to share it
too

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=_cCdoXIlKMw

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=pIqhUC...elated&search=

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=7tRWRS...elated&search=

Sheelagh

Old July 10th 07, 01:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
bookie

On 9 Jul, 14:51, sheelagh wrote:
I was just watching this & thought some of you might like to share it
too

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=_cCdoXIlKMw

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=pIqhUC...elated&search=

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=7tRWRS...elated&search=

Sheelagh

have seen these before but have to watch them again cos they are so
funny, cats can act like such morons at times
bookie

Old July 10th 07, 11:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
jmc

Suddenly, without warning, bookie exclaimed (7/10/2007 10:01 AM):
On 9 Jul, 14:51, sheelagh wrote:
I was just watching this & thought some of you might like to share it
too

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=_cCdoXIlKMw

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=pIqhUC...elated&search=

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=7tRWRS...elated&search=

Sheelagh

have seen these before but have to watch them again cos they are so
funny, cats can act like such morons at times
bookie

Yea, me too. Here's something else that's probably been posted about
here before, but it's still one of my fave sites right now:

http://icanhascheezburger.com/

jmc
Old July 10th 07, 01:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
sheelagh

On 9 Jul, 14:51, sheelagh wrote:
I was just watching this & thought some of you might like to share it
too

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=_cCdoXIlKMw

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=pIqhUC...elated&search=

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=7tRWRS...elated&search=

Sheelagh

have seen these before but have to watch them again cos they are so
funny, cats can act like such morons at times
bookie

Yea, me too. Here's something else that's probably been posted about
here before, but it's still one of my fave sites right now:

http://icanhascheezburger.com/

jmc- Hide quoted text -

I thought that was funny too
he he he
Sheelagh

Hilarious video [email protected] Cat anecdotes 12 February 2nd 07 08:46 AM
TW: and OT but worth watching Karen Cat anecdotes 1 September 17th 06 09:26 PM
(OT) Hilarious! Pat Cat anecdotes 2 September 18th 05 05:47 AM
OT Hilarious Karen Chuplis Cat anecdotes 4 November 4th 04 08:39 AM
Hilarious! Phil P. Cat health & behaviour 4 September 24th 04 01:56 AM