Sweet Sammy Eyes - Warning, BAD Poetry

Old August 12th 04, 09:31 PM
Christina Websell

Default Sweet Sammy Eyes - Warning, BAD Poetry

"CatNipped" wrote in message
m...
OK, so now my dirty little secret is out - I write really, REALLY bad
poetry (hold your nose while reading!! LOL!!! But the vet said they
won't let me know how Sammy is until after 3:30PM and this waiting is
driving me crazy, so I had to distract myself with SOMETHING (there is
nothing for me to do at the office today so I sit here and worry). So
here goes, remember, you were warned...

Sweet Sammy Eyes

Look at you so soft, and furry
Growing up in too much hurry
Please slow down for just a bit, and
Let me savor you as kitten

Quicksilver fast, mock ferocious
But to me you are so precious
Rumbling purrs and squeaky cries
Melt my heart with sweet Sammy eyes

You streak across the bedroom floor
Misjudge a turn and miss the door
Mommy runs to kiss your boo-boo
Swipe her nose in lieu of thank you

When awake - naughty and scheming
But such an angel when you're dreaming
Stop killing bugs and chasing flies
Delight me with sweet Sammy eyes

Sucking your toes, batting your head
Chasing Bandit across the bed
All the cute (and bad) things you do
Reinforce how much I love you

When I hold you in my arms now
Hugging you and thinking of how
Very soon you'll be twice this size
With thrice my love, sweet Sammy eyes

...Ohmygawd, I can't believe I used the word "thrice" - help me!!!!

Hugs,

CatNipped

It's one of the worst feelings, isn't it, to wait for news about your
animals in surgery at the vets. I was always certain that mine would die
under the anaesthetic (they never did)
But no-one could convince me that they wouldn't until I got them home
safely.
I know how you feel and hope Sammy will soon be home and back to health very
soon.

Tweed

Old August 13th 04, 09:48 PM
CatNipped

"Christina Websell" wrote in message ...
It's one of the worst feelings, isn't it, to wait for news about your
animals in surgery at the vets. I was always certain that mine would die
under the anaesthetic (they never did)
But no-one could convince me that they wouldn't until I got them home
safely.
I know how you feel and hope Sammy will soon be home and back to health very
soon.

Tweed

Thanks you, Tweed. And thank you for not commenting on the
BAAAAAAAAAD poetry (mercifully snipped!) - I cringed as I read it
again!! ;

Hugs,

CatNipped

CatMom to:
Bandit, (a.k.a. "Bitch Cat From Hell"), 14, DLH Tabby
Demi, (a.k.a. "Ghost Cat"), 5, DLH Pure White Beauty
Jessie, (a.k.a. "Jet Ski"), 4, DSH Tortoiseshell
Samantha / Sammy, (a.k.a. "Mini Me"), 4 months, DLH Tabby

http://www.gcmensa.org/Cats.html (Jessie, Demi, Bandit)
http://www.gcmensa.org/Sammy/ (Sammy and Bandit)
http://www.gcmensa.org/Sammy2/ (All my fur babies)
http://www.gcmensa.org/Sammy3/ (Sammy and Jessie)