A message to RPCA from CATherine

Old October 29th 03, 08:59 AM
Marina

Default A message to RPCA from CATherine

CATherine sent me this message to relay to you all. Everyone seems to be
having problems with their connections now. Swen has a lot to answer for. We
are sending purrs for Buddy and Emanuel to be reunited soonest, and for
Catherine to get back online soon. I, for one, can't wait for her story
about Robin

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

From CATherine:

My news server, Altopia, is down; and it must be a really major crash
because their web site is also down. No telling when it will be back up. But
if anyone wants to reply to anything I have written or to hear from me, they
can email me. I am really going to miss reading the group everyday. I don't
post much, but I read and laugh and cry and pray and purr for everyone. I
really hope the problem is solved by the weekend because I have a story to
write about Robin. Plus, I don't want to get too far behind on this group of
prolific writers.

Remember the story I wrote awhile back about a boy and his cat, Buddy? The
cat has gone missing and the boy is grieving. They think the mean kids next
door took him. The police won't do anything and the Huimane Society say they
can't do anything without evidence. But the boy's dog trailed the cat to the
front door of that house. Please pray for Buddy and Emanuel.

CATherine

Old October 29th 03, 09:20 AM
Takayuki

"Marina" wrote:

CATherine sent me this message to relay to you all.

From CATherine:

Remember the story I wrote awhile back about a boy and his cat, Buddy? The
cat has gone missing and the boy is grieving.

They sounded like the perfect pair. I hope that he'll be found, too.

Old October 29th 03, 01:07 PM
Stacey

Marina -

You are becoming the unofficial news spreader, huh?

Thanks for sending this and I'm purring away for the fate of the little lost
kitty.

Stacey

"Marina" wrote in message
CATherine sent me this message to relay to you all. Everyone seems to be
having problems with their connections now. Swen has a lot to answer for.

We
are sending purrs for Buddy and Emanuel to be reunited soonest, and for
Catherine to get back online soon. I, for one, can't wait for her story
about Robin

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

From CATherine:

Old October 29th 03, 02:37 PM
Marina

"Stacey" wrote

You are becoming the unofficial news spreader, huh?

Seems so, but that's OK because I'm on DSL and don't have to pay extra for
online time. ) Just glad if I can help in any way.

--
Marina

Old October 29th 03, 04:40 PM
Dan Mahoney

Remember the story I wrote awhile back about a boy and his cat, Buddy? The
cat has gone missing and the boy is grieving. They think the mean kids next
door took him. The police won't do anything and the Huimane Society say they
can't do anything without evidence. But the boy's dog trailed the cat to the
front door of that house. Please pray for Buddy and Emanuel.

I remember the story well. We'll definitely be remembering Buddy and
Emanuel in our meditations and purrs.

Dan

Old October 29th 03, 10:03 PM
Julie Cook

Remember the story I wrote awhile back about a boy and his cat, Buddy? The
cat has gone missing and the boy is grieving. They think the mean kids next
door took him. The police won't do anything and the Huimane Society say they
can't do anything without evidence. But the boy's dog trailed the cat to the
front door of that house. Please pray for Buddy and Emanuel.

CATherine

Special reuniting purrs and meatloaf meditations coming from our house
for Buddy and Emanuel! I hope that they are soon back in the company of
each other.

Julie, Hobbes, Selena and Lacey

Old October 29th 03, 10:51 PM
Steve Touchstone

On Wed, 29 Oct 2003 03:20:39 -0500, Takayuki
wrote:

"Marina" wrote:

CATherine sent me this message to relay to you all.

From CATherine:

Remember the story I wrote awhile back about a boy and his cat, Buddy? The
cat has gone missing and the boy is grieving.

They sounded like the perfect pair. I hope that he'll be found, too.

Purrs on the way for nothing bad to have happened to Buddy, and for
him to get home soon
--
Steve Touchstone,
remove Junk for email
Old October 29th 03, 11:10 PM
polonca12000

Oh, that is so sad! I really do hope the kitty somehow finds his way back
home.
Best wishes and purrs,
--
Polonca & Soncek

CATherine sent me this message to relay to you all. snip

Old October 30th 03, 03:00 AM

Marina wrote:

Remember the story I wrote awhile back about a boy and his cat,
Buddy? The cat has gone missing and the boy is grieving. They think
the mean kids next door took him... Please pray for Buddy and Emanuel.

Oh, no!! That was such a sweet story it brought tears to my eyes. I
hope Buddy's OK! And that he returns ASAP. How mean are those mean
kids? Are they just trying to upset Emanuel, or would they hurt Buddy?
This is heartbreaking.

Purrs for Buddy's safe return!!

Joyce