ACK!

Old September 30th 13, 12:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mark Edwards

Default ACK!

ACK!

I typically let the cats have a sniff of whatever I have. Tonight,
Apache was in my lap, and looked up at my mug of beer. So I said, 'Why
not?' and held it down to her level to have a sniff.

Suddenly, a gnat flew down into the mug, and she slapped at it, flinging
foam and beer everywhere, which cause Apache and I both to cuss. She is
currently making faces as she licks the beer off her fur.

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark
Old September 30th 13, 05:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

On 9/29/2013 7:01 PM, Mark Edwards wrote:
ACK!

I typically let the cats have a sniff of whatever I have. Tonight,
Apache was in my lap, and looked up at my mug of beer. So I said, 'Why
not?' and held it down to her level to have a sniff.

Suddenly, a gnat flew down into the mug, and she slapped at it, flinging
foam and beer everywhere, which cause Apache and I both to cuss. She is
currently making faces as she licks the beer off her fur.

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark

Funny story! But I know you know better than to give Apache beer.

Jill
Old September 30th 13, 12:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mark Edwards

JILL SAID:
Funny story! But I know you know better than to give Apache beer.

I only offered it to her for a sniff so she'd know she didn't like
it. At least that part worked (grin).

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark

--
Proof of sanity forged upon request
Old September 30th 13, 02:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

JILL SAID:
Funny story! But I know you know better than to give Apache beer.

I only offered it to her for a sniff so she'd know she didn't like it.
At least that part worked (grin).

Hugs and Purrs, Mark

But what if she *had* liked it? wink

Jill
Old September 30th 13, 07:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Magic Mood Jeep[_3_]

JILL SAID:

Funny story! But I know you know better than to give Apache beer.

I only offered it to her for a sniff so she'd know she didn't like it.

At least that part worked (grin).

Hugs and Purrs, Mark

But what if she *had* liked it? wink

Jill

Then Mark would have to *learn* to *share* his beer.... and we all know that ain't gonna happen
Old September 30th 13, 10:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)

jmcquown wrote:
On 9/29/2013 7:01 PM, Mark Edwards wrote:
ACK!

I typically let the cats have a sniff of whatever I have. Tonight,
Apache was in my lap, and looked up at my mug of beer. So I said, 'Why
not?' and held it down to her level to have a sniff.

Suddenly, a gnat flew down into the mug, and she slapped at it, flinging
foam and beer everywhere, which cause Apache and I both to cuss. She is
currently making faces as she licks the beer off her fur.

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark

Funny story! But I know you know better than to give Apache beer.

Jill

Why? (Aside from the fact they probably wouldn't touch it?) A lot of
dogs LIKE beer, and it doesn't seem to do them any harm. It was eggnog,
not beer, but one Christmas I made the mistake of setting a glass of
eggnog on the coffee table while I went to answer the telephone. Came
back to half-a-glassful, and a somewhat tipsy kitten!