The band starts to play...

Old November 5th 10, 10:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Default The band starts to play...

"CommunityKitties" wrote in message
news:48KdnWyMf8M0sEnRnZ2dnUVZ_vqdnZ2d@powerusenet. com...
As the kitties gathered at Restaurant Tallivent enjoy their meals, the
staff kitties quietly open a kitty-sized door hidden under a sideboard
and usher a group of kitties carrying large cases through. Shortly
afterwards the sounds of a band tuning their instruments can be heard.

The Maître d’ cat approaches the table and addresses the gathered
kitties:

"Mesdames et messieurs, I am pleased to announce that ze ballroom is
now
open, ze band has assembled and is preparing to play, and a buffet of
our
finest appetizers and deserts has been prepared. You are all welcome
repair to ze ballroom if you would like."

Sundance putz on uh platter an Pitoonya klikz tu da moozik furra minit.

Du we hab tyme tu kut-uh-rug furra wyle?
--
Pitô.ônya

Old November 5th 10, 10:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca[_2_]

Whut iz doze envilopez, Trudi?

Rebecca

"Storrmmee" wrote in message
arrifin bak atta resturant:

Iz ursef readee ta danze, chester to lucy.

-Miss misee may minesef haffa danze? MH
-Hey rosco iz ya readee ta boogee, Storrmmee
- STT iz ursef read fura danze? OEJ...

Meanwhile barbi sitz atta small tablle wiffa trudi, hopin... trudi is
sortin thru sum envelopez

Diz sur iz nize musik, trudi
"CommunityKitties" wrote in message
news:48KdnWyMf8M0sEnRnZ2dnUVZ_vqdnZ2d@powerusenet. com...
As the kitties gathered at Restaurant Tallivent enjoy their meals, the
staff kitties quietly open a kitty-sized door hidden under a sideboard
and usher a group of kitties carrying large cases through. Shortly
afterwards the sounds of a band tuning their instruments can be heard.

The Maître d' cat approaches the table and addresses the gathered
kitties:

"Mesdames et messieurs, I am pleased to announce that ze ballroom is now
open, ze band has assembled and is preparing to play, and a buffet of our
finest appetizers and deserts has been prepared. You are all welcome to
repair to ze ballroom if you would like."

Old November 5th 10, 10:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance[_2_]

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message

Sundance putz on uh platter an Pitoonya klikz tu da moozik furra minit.

Du we hab tyme tu kut-uh-rug furra wyle?
--
Pitô.ônya

Korse we duz, Sweetee! Wud yoo like to rekwest ennee purrtikuler mewsik?

Sundance

Old November 5th 10, 10:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

On 11/5/2010 11:00 AM, Amelia T Cat wrote:

Hey Booker, would you like to dance?

Amelia

It would be a plezure, fangu.

Booker, extending a paw to Amelia
Old November 6th 10, 12:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

"Sundance" wrote in message

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message

Sundance putz on uh platter an Pitoonya klikz tu da moozik furra
minit.

Du we hab tyme tu kut-uh-rug furra wyle?
--
Pitô.ônya

Korse we duz, Sweetee! Wud yoo like to rekwest ennee purrtikuler
mewsik?

Sundance

I dunno...du yu wanna slo-daynce ur lindy-hop, ur kwik-step?
I hab bin watchin Danzink wiff da starz wiff Meowmee (wunze inna wyle)

--
Pitô.ônya

Old November 6th 10, 12:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

O T goes over to Miss Amelia and holds out his paw. Dem iz doink a polka
anna da gramby showed mineself how ta do diz. Dem laff kauze dem sayz u iz
ole, wud u like to danze wiff mineself. We kan show demz dem iz rong. U
kud stan on my bak feetz anna I kud du da stepz for uz. Lewi D. Cat did diz
wiff Kitty Schottland when itself waz hardt for herownself ta danze.
"Granby" wrote in message
Willow and friends gather and find a table close to the dance floor. Diz
iz wunnerful.

Old November 6th 10, 02:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

ursef iza gud danzer, MH
"Will in New Haven" wrote in message
On Nov 5, 2:15 pm, "Storrmmee" wrote:
arrifin bak atta resturant:

Iz ursef readee ta danze, chester to lucy.

-Miss misee may minesef haffa danze? MH

Missy and MH glide onto the dance floor.

--
Will in New Haven

-Hey rosco iz ya readee ta boogee, Storrmmee
- STT iz ursef read fura danze? OEJ...

Meanwhile barbi sitz atta small tablle wiffa trudi, hopin... trudi is
sortin
thru sum envelopez

Diz sur iz nize musik, trudi"CommunityKitties" wrote in
message

Old November 6th 10, 02:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

anna moztlee i wantsa danzwiff yourownsef, butted me anna chester iz gonna
azk owrz sisfur in paw Mme. A danze beclawz she liksit so much, MH
"Will in New Haven" wrote in message
On Nov 5, 3:36 pm, "Granby" wrote:
Miz Piglett straightens her swirley yellow dress and takes Wascal's arm as
the head for the dance floor. Diz sure iz gudgud musik she tells him as
they glide across the floor.

Ms. Piglett and Wascal are dancing near MH and Missy and they hear
Missy say

"Rememfur to ast sum other ladykats to danze durin da ebening.
ExPESHully da older wuns. Awl ub usses lob to danse and sum boykittees
don,' sew a fine dancekitty gennulkat wike yoorseff has an obligashun.
Ob korse, mossly I wan yoo to danse wiff me."

--
Missy

Old November 6th 10, 04:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Trudi sits qweetly fura minute...

as she lukz at herown furnd a single tear rolls down herown cheek...

deze envelopez wuz in mine skort buk when i getted it bak... sum iz letterz
dat tv writed when da hoominz wuz away anna him feeled da brige kallin, sum
iz furm tiger dat himz writed and hided in mine skort buk when himz wuz owt
on himz own, dey iz fur diffurint catsons inna catmuniti anna few hoominz
alzo... itz gonna be hardta gif dem up az it willz beda klozin offa chapter
in owrz howze so it mite take minesef a whileta get dem handed owt...

fangursef fur carein,

trudi

Old November 6th 10, 05:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance[_2_]

Oh, Trudi, yurown howse haz had so much sorro dis yeer. Yoo juss take yurown
time -- efurrykittee will unnerstan. Iz dere enneefing I kan do to hewp?

Rebecca