Kitty and sekretari addrez book

Old November 9th 07, 07:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default I screwed up the send buttons- Kitty and sekretari addrez book

Dat iz why u iz a sedretarie and notta cat. O.T. knowink gramby duz dis
samez fing.
"squiffer" wrote in message

I screwed up and sent this to an individual the first time I sent it. I
sent
it solely to Stormee. I'm sorry - I hit the wrong send button

: Dawgs:
: William (13)
: Joey (1)
:
: Cats (permanent)
: Leify (17)
: Colette (14)
: Frau Freya (14)
: Lily (13)
: Burt (13)
: Cricket (10)
: Red Rory (2)
:
: Cats (foster/rescue)
: Gracie (9)
: MawCat (2)
: Einstein (1)
: Foxy (1)
: Casey (1)
: Jane Eyre (1)
: Nefertiti (1)
:
: Sekretary
: Kathy Gittel
:
:

Old November 9th 07, 08:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Kitty and sekretari addrez book

"Granby" wrote in message
I copied the onex I could find thus far. Please add just your information
House of, kitties names. RB kitties. and secretary's name.

House uv Porter:
Cats: Bear, LeO, Jack, Jaspurr, Joey, Lucy, HoneyCat, Daisy, Ginger,
Scotty & Charlie
RB cats: Tuf, Waycat & Cody
----------------------

House uv Williams:

Cats: Diana, Ryan, & Cinnamon
RB Bridge Cats: Jetadiah, Patches, (Before r.p.c.c : Spirit,
Cuddles, Ajax, Dutchy, Dinah)
Regards,
Fred
----------------------
Houze of Barnes
Mizz Piglet
O. T. Mahoney
Whispering Willow Walker
----------------------

House of Asher/Grass;

Tiger, OEJ TV, Trudi,

Stormmee and Chester
RB Miss Violette

----------------------

Dawgs:
William (13)
Joey (1)

Cats (permanent)
Leify (17)
Colette (14)
Frau Freya (14)
Lily (13)
Burt (13)
Cricket (10)
Red Rory (2)

Cats (foster/rescue)
Gracie (9)
MawCat (2)
Einstein (1)
Foxy (1)
Casey (1)
Jane Eyre (1)
Nefertiti (1)

Sekretary
Kathy Gittel

Old November 9th 07, 08:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Meowmie Carol

On Nov 8, 9:05 pm, "Granby" wrote:
[...]

House of Seufert:
Shaina 15?
TopHat 16?
Lilly 14?
Snicker 8
Autumn Rain 6
Frankie and Frances 5
RB Sunset,Stripes.Spock

Old November 9th 07, 08:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Meowmie Carol

On Nov 8, 9:05 pm, "Granby" wrote:
[...]

oops. our unimportant sekkitary is Carol

Old November 9th 07, 10:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

--
Pitô.ônya
"Granby" wrote in message

"Granby" wrote in message
[...]

House of Molesko
Pit2nya AKA Sweetee (4)
RB cat: Dyna/Mo/Mite
Secretery: Sylvia

Old November 9th 07, 11:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

*snicker* soft qwit watchin anna nowz sayz stuff like she haz been clean
furm soapz fur diz mani yearz... butted when hermom telled her he wuz onit
she watched juzt fura few dayz... den stoped so her wuidnt get hooked
agin... OEJ
Ellie wrote in message
Mine mom watched thuh gudin lite fur yeers. Prolly a hundred yeers, shez

so
old.
PP

"Stormmee" wrote in message
Tammi's dad wuza minister anna her brofur played rusty onna gudin

lite...
Trudi
Ellie wrote in message
Rilly? Whoa! Tuu bad, we dont fink weze related.... ;(
PP

"Stormmee" wrote in message
soft wuz juzt remfurin when she wuz gery young her hadda furnd in

furzt
grade named Tammi terrell wif a brofur named bradley who iza aktor

now...
Ellie wrote in message
House uf Terrell:
Cats: Princess Pasha, Phoebe, & Emma
RB Kitties: Oprah Anne & Lissa
Dawg: Woofie
Sekraterry: Ellie

Old November 9th 07, 11:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Me

I faught ar sekretari did dis last nite, but we dont see it.

House uv Heather
Cats: Snowflake, Booker and Chappy
RB Cats: Opus, Binkley, Frieda and Fluffy
Hoomin: Julie

Old November 9th 07, 11:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ellie

Mine mom spent lotza time at soapaholics annonimous, but iz also finlee
cleen an sober.
PP, who guards the remote

Old November 10th 07, 12:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

If it comes right, this is what I have, I keep getting cur offline so if
something isn't right, tell me.

1.House uv Williams:
Cats: Diana, Ryan, & Cinnamon
RB Bridge Cats: Jetadiah, Patches, (Before r.p.c.c : Spirit,
Cuddles, Ajax, Dutchy, Dinah)
Regards,
Fred
----------------------
2.Houze of Barnes
Mizz Piglet
O. T. Mahoney
Whispering Willow Walker
----------------------
3.House of Asher/Grass;
Tiger, OEJ TV, Trudi,
Stormmee and Chester
RB Miss Violette
------------------------

4.House of Coady:

Maggy May, Sunrise, Winnie, Missy,

d*g: Bear, Meowmie:
Micki Sekretary: Uncl Bill (Reich)

@##@$% Parrots: Buddy anna Thomas
Eddison
---------------------------------------
5.House of Reich: WooToo,

RB: Feather, Woo, Yoda,

RB D*gs: Snowball, BD,
Bumpy, Sekretary: Uncl Bill
6.House of Mahoney:
Kitties: Cleopatra Silvercat, Amelia T Cat, Tabitha Fluffytail, Samuel
Redcat, Harri Roadcat, Ranger Greykitten
RB Kitties: DD, Cinder, Tigger, Friskie, Cassandra
Secretaries: Dan and Nancy

---------------------------

7.House of Tock
Puddi Cat - muted tortie
Punkins (RB) - regular tortie
Secretary: Fran
------------------------------

8.House of Gittel:
Dawgs:
William (13)
Joey (1)-
Cats (permanent)
Leify (17)
Colette (14)
Frau Freya (14)
Lily (13)
Burt (13)
Cricket (10)
Red Rory (2)

Cats (foster/rescue)
Gracie (9)
MawCat (2)
Einstein (1)
Foxy (1)
Casey (1)
Jane Eyre (1)
Nefertiti (1)

Sekretary
Kathy Gittel
---------------------------------

9.House of Scott
Sassy
Whiskers

Misty

Kahlua
Bizzy
RB: Princess

Honorary Cat
Littermates Boosie

Gizmo (tabby
Spook (Tortie
Jake (tabby
Secy: Kami
---------------------------------------

10. House uv Porter:
Cats: Bear

LeO

Jack, Jaspurr, Joey, Lucy, HoneyCat, Daisy, Ginger,
Scotty & Charlie

RB cats: Tuf, Waycat & Cody

Sekretary Julie

House of Seufert:
Shaina 15?
TopHat
Lilly
Snicker
Autumn Rain
Frankie and Frances
RB Sunset

Stripes

Spock

sekkitary is Carol

House of Molesko
Pit2nya AKA Sweetee (4)
RB cat: Dyna/Mo/Mite
Secretery: Sylvia

Sekretari cumplaning Me Cat community 15 November 2nd 07 11:40 PM
almost done with cat book Irulan Cat anecdotes 21 July 11th 07 11:00 PM
Kitty Roll Call for a possible book Tanada Cat anecdotes 18 May 24th 06 01:58 PM
Kitty Roll Call for a possible book [email protected] Cat anecdotes 0 May 21st 06 09:49 PM
Kitty FC update 2 (long) was Kitty Farmcat missing SUQKRT Cat anecdotes 2 August 11th 04 11:49 PM