Da Sqwirl is in reel trubbubble

Old April 25th 08, 05:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

Default Da Sqwirl is in reel trubbubble

Maybe her will git a noo rat fur yoo... I meen fur herownself.

Sundance

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message
news
Meowmee hadda pet rat naymed Brat Rat.
Hur had tu konvinze peepul dat it wyz kute, so hut towld dem tu tink ov it
as havin uh fluffy tayle lyke uh skwerril. Somehow dat made it awlrite
fur dem, effin tho it wuz uh hooded rat in markink. Dat wuz befurr havin
kitteez.
--
Pitô.ônya

Old April 25th 08, 06:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

soft nefur had one of doze, her wuz luki beclawz herown grandpaw kuld raiz
anithin furm a baby so her getted to know mani ofurwize wild aminalz, Trudi
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote in message
news
Meowmee hadda pet rat naymed Brat Rat.
Hur had tu konvinze peepul dat it wyz kute, so hut towld dem tu tink ov
it as havin uh fluffy tayle lyke uh skwerril. Somehow dat made it
awlrite fur dem, effin tho it wuz uh hooded rat in markink. Dat wuz
befurr havin kitteez.
--
Pitô.ônya

"Stormmee" wrote in message
soft had swirlz anna rocky racoon aza pet when her wuz yunger, her
alzo
hadda wulf at herown granpawz butted it wuz tootoo big anna tootoo
wild to
efur bea pet, Trudi
Mosey =^. .^= wrote in message
. ..
Sqwirlz tink der aw dat n a bag uf chips. But dey r funny tew.
Meowmie used ta haf one az a pet wen she was a widdle gurl.
We hunt doze bugz tew.
Mosey

"Sundance" ...
Will dere be a bug-hunterz divizin?

Sundance, mighty bug hunter

"Stormmee"
mayhapz diz iza furzt meetin of da kitty huntim klub, Chester and
OEJ
pakin
Ranger Greykitten

Gnow Iyam madd at heem. Alreddy I din' wike it wen he bovvered
my

nice
pet d*g Bear. Butted GNOW wee r at war. Dat rodunt wuz on da
portch
ann hee _chittered_ at mee an waved his tale an danced aroun
sayin
"you can't getted mee, you can't getted me."

I tried butted meowmie wunt open da Frentch dour. We wuz fase

fase
ann hee iss ungly.

Well, I am da PRITTY wun an Uncl Bill ann Bear will doo wut I
say.

Dat
Sqwirl iss goin to be in syrians trouble.

I heerz your pain! Doze skwirls are nasty, nasty fings. I will be
glad
'port over and hunt him down.

I dunz't do so well chasin dem in trees, cuz dey can go onto
liddle

tiny
branches dat won't hold mine Mighty Hunting Cat weight, but Iz am

willin
to do mineown best.

Who else wants to hewp me hunt down dis nasty mean skwirl?

Ranger

Old April 25th 08, 06:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

Meowmee gotted Brat wen hur snake died.
Hur seemz tu be uh wun pet atta tyme purrsun.

Pit2nya

"Stormmee" wrote in message
soft had swirlz anna rocky racoon aza pet when her wuz yunger, her
alzo
hadda wulf at herown granpawz butted it wuz tootoo big anna tootoo
wild to
efur bea pet, Trudi
. ..

Old April 25th 08, 07:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Soft didunt needa read bowt snakez, hersef iz shuderin all ofur now, Trudi,
watchin soft shake atta tink ofa snak

"Stormmee" wrote in message
soft had swirlz anna rocky racoon aza pet when her wuz yunger, her
alzo
hadda wulf at herown granpawz butted it wuz tootoo big anna tootoo
wild to
efur bea pet, Trudi
. ..

Old April 25th 08, 02:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Apr 24, 10:31*pm, "Granby" wrote:
Da grambhy won letuz uze a real gun but her uzed a paint gum in a fingie laz
summerz. *We kud paint dat squirlz all kolors anna hizonw familee won like
him so dey will chaze himself awayz. *Piglet trying to help her frens and
ignore gramby at the same time."

Da Piglet!! It iz gudgud to see yourownself agan. A paint gun iz a
furry gud idearment. Bear iz dancin aroun barking at da sqwirl effun
az wee speek. Da Wascal iz up in Norf Branfurd tryin to get a fren
outta a tree. I will tell him yoo are talking to usses again.

--
Maggy May

Old April 25th 08, 03:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

While da gramby wuz by da Ohoho friver diz weekz her was pikink up wood for
a firez and her grabbed diz big stik bout free inchez round and it waz a
snake. For an ole hooman, her kan run pretty fastz, or so da Ant tole da
grambys son!
In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is
weird and people take Prozac to make it normal.

"Stormmee" wrote in message
soft had swirlz anna rocky racoon aza pet when her wuz yunger, her
alzo
hadda wulf at herown granpawz butted it wuz tootoo big anna tootoo
wild to
efur bea pet, Trudi
. ..

Old April 25th 08, 08:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

well soft wuldint haf runned, huz her wulda hadda hart tack anna da snake
wulda been sqwished unner soft thuddin to da grwond, Trudi, watchin da soft
shake anna her tummy churn

"Stormmee" wrote in message
soft had swirlz anna rocky racoon aza pet when her wuz yunger, her
alzo
hadda wulf at herown granpawz butted it wuz tootoo big anna tootoo
wild to
efur bea pet, Trudi
. ..

Old April 26th 08, 04:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Pretzle wuzza liddul pet flatnose snake wiff purdy strypex rownd hiz
body.
He wuz olny az big rownd az uh hoominz poynter fingur. He olny ate
krikkitz.
Meowmeee kud make him intu uh pretzel, or a bracelit an ring, or weeve
him
in-an-owt hur fingurz. He neffur bitted ennywun. He wuz da class pet
tuu.

Neow, neow, it's hookay Antee Soft, he iz at da RB neow.
--
Pitô.ônya

"Stormmee" wrote in message
soft had swirlz anna rocky racoon aza pet when her wuz
yunger, her
alzo
hadda wulf at herown granpawz butted it wuz tootoo big anna
tootoo
wild to
efur bea pet, Trudi
. ..

Old April 26th 08, 04:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

soft iznut skared of muc butted snakez iz one of dem, her sayz ifin efin a
garter snak bitted hersef it wuld kill her dead faztfazt furm a harttak,

"Stormmee" wrote in message
soft had swirlz anna rocky racoon aza pet when her wuz
yunger, her
alzo
hadda wulf at herown granpawz butted it wuz tootoo big anna
tootoo
wild to
efur bea pet, Trudi
. ..

Old April 26th 08, 07:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

When da gramby by workz in da gardenz, here sees little snakez and iznt
fraid of dose liddle fings. Piglet thinking how ehy crawl across da grambys
feet and her doens't die from fright, only the big ones.

"Stormmee" wrote in message
soft had swirlz anna rocky racoon aza pet when her wuz
yunger, her
alzo
hadda wulf at herown granpawz butted it wuz tootoo big anna
tootoo
wild to
efur bea pet, Trudi
. ..