Meet my two new kittens: Cricket & Gin Gin

Old November 14th 07, 01:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,alt.animals.cat,alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.misc
Flippy[_3_]

Default Meet my two new kittens: Cricket & Gin Gin

Hi group,

Would you like to meet my two new kittens: Cricket & Gin Gin?
Please click he http://www.flippyscatpage.com/cricketgingin01.html

For more pictures, follow the link at the bottom of the page or click he

Page 2 - http://www.flippyscatpage.com/cricketgingin02.html
Page 3 - http://www.flippyscatpage.com/cricketgingin03.html

Purrs to all,
Flippy in Melbourne, Australia.
Catpage: http://www.flippyscatpage.com

Old November 14th 07, 01:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,alt.animals.cat,alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.misc
Joy

Aww! They're sweethearts! So are you for rescuing them from that uncaring
neighbor.

--
Joy

Life's a trip!
....But it doesn't come with a map. -- Ziggy

Old November 14th 07, 01:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,alt.animals.cat,alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.misc
Kreisleriana[_2_]

"Flippy" wrote in message
Hi group,

Would you like to meet my two new kittens: Cricket & Gin Gin?
Please click he http://www.flippyscatpage.com/cricketgingin01.html

For more pictures, follow the link at the bottom of the page or click
he

Page 2 - http://www.flippyscatpage.com/cricketgingin02.html
Page 3 - http://www.flippyscatpage.com/cricketgingin03.html

Purrs to all,
Flippy in Melbourne, Australia.
Catpage: http://www.flippyscatpage.com

You had to ask?

What a couple of cuties! You can see the mischief just bursting out of
them.

Old November 14th 07, 02:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,alt.animals.cat,alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.misc
Diana

In article ,
"Flippy" wrote:

Hi group,

Would you like to meet my two new kittens: Cricket & Gin Gin?
Please click he http://www.flippyscatpage.com/cricketgingin01.html

For more pictures, follow the link at the bottom of the page or click he

Page 2 - http://www.flippyscatpage.com/cricketgingin02.html
Page 3 - http://www.flippyscatpage.com/cricketgingin03.html

Purrs to all,
Flippy in Melbourne, Australia.
Catpage: http://www.flippyscatpage.com

Our pleasure. Such cuties! They're fortunate, as are you.

Diana
Old November 14th 07, 04:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,alt.animals.cat,alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.misc
studio

On Nov 13, 7:03 pm, "Flippy"
wrote:
Page 3 -http://www.flippyscatpage.com/cricketgingin03.html

I like the pic on this page, where the 2 are seeing who reaches the
farthest...
it's a tie.

Old November 14th 07, 05:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,alt.animals.cat,alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.misc
Gandalf

On Wed, 14 Nov 2007 11:03:13 +1100, "Flippy"
wrote:

Hi group,

Would you like to meet my two new kittens: Cricket & Gin Gin?
Please click he http://www.flippyscatpage.com/cricketgingin01.html

For more pictures, follow the link at the bottom of the page or click he

Page 2 - http://www.flippyscatpage.com/cricketgingin02.html
Page 3 - http://www.flippyscatpage.com/cricketgingin03.html

Purrs to all,
Flippy in Melbourne, Australia.
Catpage: http://www.flippyscatpage.com

Those kitties have been hanging about your place, because they know life
there will be better than where they were!

Smart kitties!

I get so angry at people who get kittens, and then don't take care of
them. Six months old and not spayed or neutered, indeed!

They are a beautiful pair of kitties, and I wish for them many, many
long years of happy times with you and Mia.

Please give both of them a good sritching, from me.

(And of course, I just had to read Romeo and Tiffy's wonderful tributes,
again. Sniff...)

~~~~~~~~~~~~

- Robert Heinlein

Life is very difficult. Once you understand that, life becomes easier.
-Buddha

Old November 14th 07, 10:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,alt.animals.cat,alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.misc
Exocat[_2_]

"Flippy" wrote in message
Hi group,

Would you like to meet my two new kittens: Cricket & Gin Gin?
Please click he http://www.flippyscatpage.com/cricketgingin01.html

Concatulations on your 2 new owners, but litterbox offerings to the P.O.S.
who neglected them previously.

Purrs
Gordon & the FF

Old November 14th 07, 12:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,alt.animals.cat,alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.misc
Suz

On Nov 13, 7:03?pm, "Flippy"
wrote:
Hi group,

Would you like to meet my two new kittens: Cricket & Gin Gin?
Please click hehttp://www.flippyscatpage.com/cricketgingin01.html

For more pictures, follow the link at the bottom of the page or click he

Page 2 -http://www.flippyscatpage.com/cricketgingin02.html
Page 3 -http://www.flippyscatpage.com/cricketgingin03.html

Purrs to all,
Flippy in Melbourne, Australia.
Catpage:http://www.flippyscatpage.com

They're adorable Flippy.
Suz&Spicey

Old November 14th 07, 02:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,alt.animals.cat,alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.misc
Adrian A

Flippy wrote:
Hi group,

Would you like to meet my two new kittens: Cricket & Gin Gin?
Please click he http://www.flippyscatpage.com/cricketgingin01.html

For more pictures, follow the link at the bottom of the page or click
he
Page 2 - http://www.flippyscatpage.com/cricketgingin02.html
Page 3 - http://www.flippyscatpage.com/cricketgingin03.html

Purrs to all,