So tired....

Old March 14th 06, 03:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default So tired....

Hi all. I've got just a few things left to move off the farm (stuff in the
yard) but first I have to unload a jam-packed van and so far I haven't been
able to muster the strength. Also need to put up a mailbox, which involves
planting a post in an old milk can, lots of handsawing involved, but I feel
like I haven't got any blood left or something. Was awake most of last night
due to tornado threats. Kitties continue getting along perfectly well and
seeming to love the new house. I may be scarce for a while due to PC
trouble.

Old March 14th 06, 03:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Pat wrote:
Hi all. I've got just a few things left to move off the farm (stuff
in the yard) but first I have to unload a jam-packed van and so far I
haven't been able to muster the strength. Also need to put up a
mailbox, which involves planting a post in an old milk can, lots of
handsawing involved, but I feel like I haven't got any blood left or
something. Was awake most of last night due to tornado threats.
Kitties continue getting along perfectly well and seeming to love the
new house. I may be scarce for a while due to PC trouble.

Glad to hear the cats are enjoying the new place (more room!) and not
fighting. That may have been the issue all along I hope you get some
rest and get your PC problems fixed quickly.

Jill

Old March 14th 06, 03:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Pat" wrote in message
Hi all. I've got just a few things left to move off the farm (stuff in the
yard) but first I have to unload a jam-packed van and so far I haven't
been able to muster the strength. Also need to put up a mailbox, which
involves planting a post in an old milk can, lots of handsawing involved,
but I feel like I haven't got any blood left or something. Was awake most
of last night due to tornado threats. Kitties continue getting along
perfectly well and seeming to love the new house. I may be scarce for a
while due to PC trouble.

Sounds like you're on your way to a much happier life Pat!! Glad the kitties
are happy, now you put your feet up and get some rest! The mailbox can wait!

Old March 14th 06, 10:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Pat wrote:
Hi all. I've got just a few things left to move off the farm (stuff
in the yard) but first I have to unload a jam-packed van and so far I
haven't been able to muster the strength. Also need to put up a
mailbox, which involves planting a post in an old milk can, lots of
handsawing involved, but I feel like I haven't got any blood left or
something. Was awake most of last night due to tornado threats.
Kitties continue getting along perfectly well and seeming to love the
new house. I may be scarce for a while due to PC trouble.

They've been talking about the tornados on the news here, I thought of you,
I'm glad you're OK. I hope if we don't hear from you in the next few days,
it will because of computer troubles and nothing worse. Safety purrs for you
and your clowder.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
A House is not a home, without a cat.

Old March 14th 06, 11:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Take care, Pat. Hope things ease up pretty soon for ya.
Lily & her mama

--

Irulan
from the stars we come

Old March 15th 06, 03:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Pat wrote:
Hi all. I've got just a few things left to move off the farm (stuff in the
yard) but first I have to unload a jam-packed van and so far I haven't been
able to muster the strength. Also need to put up a mailbox, which involves
planting a post in an old milk can, lots of handsawing involved, but I feel
like I haven't got any blood left or something. Was awake most of last night
due to tornado threats. Kitties continue getting along perfectly well and
seeming to love the new house. I may be scarce for a while due to PC
trouble.

Purrs coming for you to find the strength to finish and get it all over
with. And I know I ended a sentence with a preposition; My English
teacher aunt is probably spinning in her grave!

--
Sam, closely supervised by Mistletoe
Old March 15th 06, 10:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Pat wrote:

Hi all. I've got just a few things left to move off the farm (stuff in the
yard) but first I have to unload a jam-packed van and so far I haven't been
able to muster the strength. Also need to put up a mailbox, which involves
planting a post in an old milk can, lots of handsawing involved, but I feel
like I haven't got any blood left or something. Was awake most of last night
due to tornado threats. Kitties continue getting along perfectly well and
seeming to love the new house. I may be scarce for a while due to PC
trouble.

Please try to get some rest, Pat! You so need it!
Lots and lots of purrs and hugs,
Polonca and Soncek