Mouse Hunt

Old February 22nd 05, 12:45 AM
ClowderCat

Miss Violette wrote:
*pssst I think they are interested, but check I think one of them has

girlkitty friend,* Miss Violette, happy her friend is flirting

Hey, if you're talking about us, 2 of us have wedwinks and the third
has a kind of girlkitty friend. Besides, Pitoonya is too young for
us!!!! We hope she wasn't taking us seriously!

Chester, Clarence and Nathan

Old February 22nd 05, 05:58 AM
Tabitha Kitten

Pitoonya AKA Sweetee wrote:
Du yu wanna kno da kyndz?

Juzt enkatze yu duuu...

I gotz chikken, Beest an chikken, chikken an herrink (uh sawlty fish)?,
an turkee an sammon, sammon an trowt, ...diz getz bettererer an
bettererer....
awzo zardeenz wiff shrimpeez pluz krab, an lazt an problee bestest....
chikken an Lopsturz!!!

I had sum plane turkey furr luntsh tuday...an ate it, awl wun kwartur can
ful.

Pitoonya, tummy purring

Dat all sounds SO gudgud - I will haffa send thought-beams to mine
hoomins to get dem to get us some of dat stuff too.

Tabitha
Old February 22nd 05, 06:18 AM
Pitoonya AKA Sweetee

"ClowderCat" wrote in message
oups.com...

Miss Violette wrote:
*pssst I think they are interested, but check I think one of them has

girlkitty friend,* Miss Violette, happy her friend is flirting

Hey, if you're talking about us, 2 of us have wedwinks and the third
has a kind of girlkitty friend. Besides, Pitoonya is too young for
us!!!! We hope she wasn't taking us seriously!

Chester, Clarence and Nathan

Watcha meen?
I heowp yu wud nt tayke me sereouslee attawll, eether.
I thot we wuz juzt havink soshibibil catversashunz.
Yuuz gize kin styll be mine frendz, cantcha? Huh?

Wizpurrz to Violette...anudder tyme...long frum neow...anuddur
playze...anudder
boycat... den maybee sumtyme, sumday...yu'll be da foyzt tu kno, Vi, ol
frend.

Old February 22nd 05, 06:25 AM
Pitoonya AKA Sweetee

"Tabitha Kitten" wrote in message
Pitoonya AKA Sweetee wrote:
Du yu wanna kno da kyndz?

Juzt enkatze yu duuu...

I gotz chikken, Beest an chikken, chikken an herrink (uh sawlty fish)?,
an turkee an sammon, sammon an trowt, ...diz getz bettererer an
bettererer....
awzo zardeenz wiff shrimpeez pluz krab, an lazt an problee bestest....
chikken an Lopsturz!!!

I had sum plane turkey furr luntsh tuday...an ate it, awl wun kwartur

can
ful.

Pitoonya, tummy purring

Dat all sounds SO gudgud - I will haffa send thought-beams to mine
hoomins to get dem to get us some of dat stuff too.

Tabitha

Iffin yu port offurr, I'yl share...
An weez kin boff send thot-beemz tu yurn hoominz.
Den wen yu get yurz, yu'l shayer bak, huh?

Pitoonya

Old February 22nd 05, 10:58 PM
ClowderCat

Miss Violette wrote:
*pssst I think they are interested, but check I think one of them

has
girlkitty friend,* Miss Violette, happy her friend is flirting

Hey, if you're talking about us, 2 of us have wedwinks and the

third
has a kind of girlkitty friend. Besides, Pitoonya is too young for
us!!!! We hope she wasn't taking us seriously!

Chester, Clarence and Nathan

Watcha meen?
I heowp yu wud nt tayke me sereouslee attawll, eether.
I thot we wuz juzt havink soshibibil catversashunz.
Yuuz gize kin styll be mine frendz, cantcha? Huh?

Wizpurrz to Violette...anudder tyme...long frum neow...anuddur
playze...anudder
boycat... den maybee sumtyme, sumday...yu'll be da foyzt tu kno, Vi,

ol
frend.

We didn't think you'd want to date a couple DOCs and an 8 year old!!!

Of course we can be friends. We think you're a cool cat!

Chester, Clarence and Nathan

Old February 23rd 05, 02:53 AM
Miss Violette

we likez alla doze, ceptin der iz one wif chicken we iz juzt ok wif, OEJ,
likin salty fishies
Pitoonya AKA Sweetee wrote in message
Du yu wanna kno da kyndz?

Juzt enkatze yu duuu...

I gotz chikken, Beest an chikken, chikken an herrink (uh sawlty fish)?,
an turkee an sammon, sammon an trowt, ...diz getz bettererer an
bettererer....
awzo zardeenz wiff shrimpeez pluz krab, an lazt an problee bestest....
chikken an Lopsturz!!!

I had sum plane turkey furr luntsh tuday...an ate it, awl wun kwartur can
ful.

Pitoonya, tummy purring

"Pitoonya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message
I goddit! awlovda flafurrz!!!
Meowmee feownd uh playze what karriez it!
Hur gotted me problee uh munff'z sooply, ate kanz!
Du yu wanna kno da kyndz?

Pitoonya AKA Spoiled

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
derwuzint a searc box? OEJ outraged and behind because of slovenly
sekrateral dutiez
Pitoonya AKA Sweetee wrote in message
Mine DummMeowmee wented dere an didunt fynd da playse tu poot zip

code
91324!
Duh!
glares at mowmee
Pitoonya

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
her wented to da wellnez site, www.wellness.com I thinkz anna did

search
fur da store near uses, OEJ
ClowderCat wrote in message
ups.com...

Miss Violette wrote:
We likez alla da onez we haf tried 'ceptin da chicken anna

lobsterz,
dat one
iz juz ok not superduper lika sardine onez, OEJ

We've never had lobster food! Where did your mom get it?

Nathan

Old February 23rd 05, 02:54 AM
Miss Violette

flirtin iz gud, OEJ, smilin atta her friend, Miss Violette smiles in the
background
Pitoonya AKA Sweetee wrote in message
Well, I wud azzume dat da wun wiff uh girlkittyfurrend wudunt be

innerezted.
An I yam nottid shur I want more den uh frend, ur lotza frendz rite neow
yet,
I yam juzt uh tweenagur yet, an I hab bin liffink wiff mine kittymommee an
brudder an sisfur, so I yam nottid attawl woildlee.
Wuz I flurting? I did'nt kno dat.
Pitoonya, AKA Nyeef

Pitoonya
*pssst I think they are interested, but check I think one of them has a

Sylvia M. wrote:
"ClowderCat" wrote in message
oups.com...

Hek no, I am mutsh kewterer!

Sweetee AKA Pitoonya

Do you have a boykittyfriend?

Chester, Clarence and Nathan

Weeel, noooo, but I yam yung yet.

Pitoonya AKA Koy Kitty

That's true. And we're sure that some young, handsome boykitty will
think you're wonderful!

Chester, Clarence and Nathan

Old February 23rd 05, 02:55 AM
Miss Violette

No concept 'bout dat green stuffz, Trudi truly puzzled
ClowderCat wrote in message
oups.com...

Miss Violette wrote:
dat iz too bad itsa gud anna makez mine anna tigerz bellyz feelz

betterer,
Trudi

Humans are so weird something about things that they eat. Do you have
any idea why they eat vegetables?

Chester, Clarence and Nathan

Old February 23rd 05, 02:55 AM
Miss Violette

True, OEJ
ClowderCat wrote in message
ups.com...

Miss Violette wrote:
diz iz purbobly better fur yourown health ifin you duzint, OEJ

Maybe, but mom should let us decide that!

Chester, Clarence and Nathan

Mouse behind the wall (from another group) Stormin Mormon Cat anecdotes 6 October 24th 04 10:41 PM
cat - mouse problem moon Cats - misc 4 May 29th 04 04:29 PM
cat - mouse problem moon Cat health & behaviour 12 May 18th 04 07:22 PM
My cat finally caught a mouse!!!! Doe John Cat anecdotes 16 April 30th 04 04:40 AM
Onyx: A Mouse a Day Susan Zeigler Cat anecdotes 12 April 13th 04 05:30 AM