cricket hunt

Old August 25th 05, 02:34 AM
ClowderCat

Default cricket hunt

Hi everykitty. Mom came home today and told us that there's a cricket
at work and that it's driving some of the humans crazy. Do all of you
want to go to mom's work tonight and help us hunt that cricket?

Chester, Clarence and Nathan

Old August 25th 05, 04:19 AM
Fred Williams

On $DATE , ClowderCat wrote:

Hi everykitty. Mom came home today and told us that there's a
cricket
at work and that it's driving some of the humans crazy. Do all
of you want to go to mom's work tonight and help us hunt that
cricket?

Chester, Clarence and Nathan

Oh we'd luv to, but we're on mouse alert here at home. We
coughted one a couple ov daze ago an we're eager to catch anuffer.
We leaves them onna carpet fur Fred, (our hooman). They are not
furry good at caughting mices. Fred usually steps on it afurran
he sees it. (:-)) Sum hunting tekneek huh? It's probably take
him three days to smell da thing! kitty giggle.
He did give uses proper praize and defference, fur caughting it.
So hoomans are gudgud fur something.

--
Regards,
Fred.
Old August 26th 05, 02:03 AM
ClowderCat

Oh we'd luv to, but we're on mouse alert here at home. We
coughted one a couple ov daze ago an we're eager to catch anuffer.
We leaves them onna carpet fur Fred, (our hooman). They are not
furry good at caughting mices. Fred usually steps on it afurran
he sees it. (:-)) Sum hunting tekneek huh? It's probably take
him three days to smell da thing! kitty giggle.
He did give uses proper praize and defference, fur caughting it.
So hoomans are gudgud fur something.

--
Regards,
Fred.

How about you could come to mom's work and help with the cricket hunt
and we'll come and help you with the mice?

Chester, Clarence and Nathan

Old August 26th 05, 12:38 PM
Fred Williams

On $DATE , ClowderCat wrote:

Oh we'd luv to, but we're on mouse alert here at home.
We
coughted one a couple ov daze ago an we're eager to catch
anuffer.
We leaves them onna carpet fur Fred, (our hooman). They are not
furry good at caughting mices. Fred usually steps on it afurran
he sees it. (:-)) Sum hunting tekneek huh? It's probably take
him three days to smell da thing! kitty giggle.
He did give uses proper praize and defference, fur
caughting it.
So hoomans are gudgud fur something.

--
Regards,
Fred.

How about you could come to mom's work and help with the cricket
hunt and we'll come and help you with the mice?

Fangu, Chester, Clarence and Nathan
But we'z not ones fur such adventures, usually. Our hearts are
wif you though and we wishes you the furry bestest of times wif da
crickets.

Old August 27th 05, 08:23 AM
Rebecca

[The teleporter twinkles and Sundance steps out, lugging a big duffle bag
made of jungle camouflage material. He unzips it and starts unpacking.
First he pulls out a short, sturdy tripod and sets it on the floor. The
tripod is followed by a long weapon bearing the words "Krikit Findr";
Sundance mounts the weapon on the tripod. The next item out of the bag is a
long string of ammunition that gets inserted into the Krikit Findr; each
round of ammunition is a tightly packed net that can trap insects until
kitties can get to them. Next a huge telescopic sight comes out of the bag
and gets attached to the Krikit Findr.

The weapon assembly complete, Sundance hands out other gear: kitty-sized
helmets covered in the same jungle camouflage material that the duffle bag
is made of, bandoliers of additional ammunition for the Krikit Findr, and
mess kits complete with cricket recipes.]

OK, gize, letz git owrownselfs a krikit.

Sundance

ups.com...

Old August 27th 05, 08:43 PM
ChildFree23

Hi everykitty. Mom came home today and told us that there's a cricket
at work and that it's driving some of the humans crazy. Do all of you
want to go to mom's work tonight and help us hunt that cricket?

[The teleporter twinkles, winkles, and shines, and out steps Capt.
Midnight DOC, The Good Luck Black Cat.] I'm here to help you with the
cricket hunt. Where do you want me to go?

Capt. Midnight DOC
The Good Luck Black Cat

Mouse Hunt ClowderCat Cat community 196 March 31st 05 09:10 PM
Items for Scavenger hunt Tanada Cat anecdotes 6 May 30th 04 04:48 AM
Mousie Hunt!!!! KitTen Cat community 12 January 28th 04 12:19 AM
Do Cats Hunt Squirrels? Alley Cats - misc 18 November 17th 03 04:32 PM