Cricket OT

Old September 12th 05, 10:42 PM
Kwwwaaaazzey Kaattzzz

Default Cricket OT

Christina Websell bent over and whined:

"wafflycat" waffles*$*A**T*v21net$*££*D*O*T*co*D£$£*O*T*uk wrote in
message ...

"Victor M" wrote in message
oups.com...
David Stevenson wrote:
Not just one but two test series?

Tut tut!!!!!

Ok, y'all are going to have to translate for those of us who think
cricket is something the cats like to eat.

Victor

It certainly is. Most certainly there's nothing else by that name which is
remotely interesting ;-)

Cheers, helen s

It's one of the most boring games on the face of the earth. yawn

Well then let's liven things up honey! Wanna play hide the weiner?
Old September 12th 05, 10:59 PM

Kwwwaaaazzey Kaattzzz wrote:
Christina Websell bent over and whined:

"wafflycat" waffles*$*A**T*v21net$*=A3=A3*D*O*T*co*D=A3$=A3*O *T*uk wro=

te in
message ...

"Victor M" wrote in message
oups.com...
David Stevenson wrote:
Not just one but two test series?

Tut tut!!!!!

Ok, y'all are going to have to translate for those of us who think
cricket is something the cats like to eat.

Victor

It certainly is. Most certainly there's nothing else by that name whic=

h is
remotely interesting ;-)

Cheers, helen s

It's one of the most boring games on the face of the earth. yawn

Well then let's liven things up honey! Wanna play hide the weiner?

What's a weiner, do translate please?

Old September 13th 05, 03:53 AM
Mr. Kwaaazy Caaatz Executive Vice President UTB

David Stevenson bent over and whined:

SuzQ wrote
Hi David S I was thinking about you the other day. I was missing the days
of 3Daves and a Mark.

I am always here. But I rarely post, and I often get weeks behind in
my reading and have ot catch up hundreds of threads in a couple of days.

Go riding a ****ing train Queenie.

BOOM!

Old September 13th 05, 03:53 AM
Mr. Kwaaazy Caaatz Executive Vice President UTB

David Stevenson bent over and whined:

Victor M wrote
David Stevenson wrote:
Not just one but two test series?

Tut tut!!!!!

Ok, y'all are going to have to translate for those of us who think
cricket is something the cats like to eat.

It's a game at which Australians rather fancy themselves.

Yeah, that and Roo ****ing
Old September 13th 05, 03:54 AM
Mr. Kwaaazy Caaatz Executive Vice President UTB

Kreisleriana bent over and whined:

On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 02:56:57 +0100, David Stevenson
yodeled:

Victor M wrote
David Stevenson wrote:
Not just one but two test series?

Tut tut!!!!!

Ok, y'all are going to have to translate for those of us who think
cricket is something the cats like to eat.

It's a game at which Australians rather fancy themselves.

Women: England 1 Australia 0 Drawn 1
Men: England 2 Australia 1 Drawn 2

My ex is probably beating his head against a convenient wall. :P

Beats having sex with you eh?

Cricket OT David Stevenson Cat anecdotes 31 September 17th 05 11:11 PM
Cricket OT Kwwwaaaazzeeeee Kaaaaaattzzz Cat health & behaviour 4 September 13th 05 02:23 PM
My mother's dog Yoj Cat anecdotes 72 September 11th 05 06:54 AM
cricket hunt ClowderCat Cat community 39 September 1st 05 04:01 AM
Licking Steak Enfilade Cat anecdotes 16 May 1st 05 08:36 AM