Post from Annie

Old March 12th 06, 06:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Post from Annie

Hey gang, I just found this in my email box, dated March 11. If some one
has already posted it, I'm sorry, but I haven't even gotten past my first
email yet. Glad to reaed that Rosie and Cinders are old salts already.

Pam S.

Hi Pam,
I'm hoping you can do me a favor. I'm not able to connect to newsgroups yet
on my new computer, but I'd like to let the RPCA group know that we are
under way as of today on our cruise with Cinder and Rosie.
They are doing fine.
I'll post details when I'm able to join in again.
Thanks,
Annie

--
http://www.mousertails.blogspot.com
Mouser Tails: The voyages of the Mouser

I'm not bad...I'm just written that way

Old March 12th 06, 07:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Pamela Shirk wrote:
Hey gang, I just found this in my email box, dated March 11. If some one
has already posted it, I'm sorry, but I haven't even gotten past my first
email yet. Glad to reaed that Rosie and Cinders are old salts already.

Pam S.

Thanks, Pam! So nice to hear from her. Hope she gets to posting soon.

marina (dot) kurten (at) iki (dot) fi
Old March 12th 06, 09:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Pamela Shirk wrote:
Hey gang, I just found this in my email box, dated March 11. If some
one has already posted it, I'm sorry, but I haven't even gotten past
my first email yet. Glad to reaed that Rosie and Cinders are old
salts already.

Pam S.

Hi Pam,
I'm hoping you can do me a favor. I'm not able to connect to
newsgroups yet on my new computer, but I'd like to let the RPCA group
know that we are under way as of today on our cruise with Cinder and
Rosie.
They are doing fine.
I'll post details when I'm able to join in again.
Thanks,
Annie

Thanks for posting,Pam, it's good to know things are going well.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
A House is not a home, without a cat.

Old March 12th 06, 10:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Sun 12 Mar 2006 01:24:00p, Pamela Shirk wrote in
rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
hlink.net):

Hi Pam,
I'm hoping you can do me a favor. I'm not able to connect to
newsgroups yet on my new computer, but I'd like to let the RPCA
group know that we are under way as of today on our cruise with
Cinder and Rosie. They are doing fine.
I'll post details when I'm able to join in again.
Thanks,
Annie

Thanks Pam. I hope their journey is full of fun and adventure, and I
can't wait to see pictures. And some of the furry crew.

--
Cheryl
Old March 15th 06, 09:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Pamela Shirk wrote:
Hey gang, I just found this in my email box, dated March 11. If some one
has already posted it, I'm sorry, but I haven't even gotten past my first
email yet. Glad to reaed that Rosie and Cinders are old salts already.

Pam S.

Hi Pam,
I'm hoping you can do me a favor. I'm not able to connect to newsgroups yet
on my new computer, but I'd like to let the RPCA group know that we are
under way as of today on our cruise with Cinder and Rosie.
They are doing fine.
I'll post details when I'm able to join in again.
Thanks,
Annie

Thanks for the update, Pam!
Best wishes to you and your family,