Cat spits?

Old March 13th 06, 05:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Cat spits?

For 2 days in a row, I found what look like human spits on the floor in the
room where
Rusty sleeps. I don't recall ever seeeing these before in Rusty's life. He
is on antibiotic
for a urinary infection since Friday. I called the vet clinic about this.
The vet is not in
till later this afternoon and will call me back with Rusty's blood tests
results.
I appreciate some purrs as I am still worried about Rusty. He fights me with
the antibiotic
but I still managed to get it down his throat. But can I keep this up for 2
weeks?

--
Winnie

Old March 13th 06, 06:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On 2006-03-13, W. Leong penned:
For 2 days in a row, I found what look like human spits on the floor
in the room where Rusty sleeps. I don't recall ever seeeing these
before in Rusty's life. He is on antibiotic for a urinary infection
since Friday. I called the vet clinic about this. The vet is not in
till later this afternoon and will call me back with Rusty's blood
tests results. I appreciate some purrs as I am still worried about
Rusty. He fights me with the antibiotic but I still managed to get
it down his throat. But can I keep this up for 2 weeks?

Purrs for Rusty. Poor guy.

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully

Old March 13th 06, 06:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Thats what I suspected. I gave him the med. while he ate his meal. Don't
want him to
get diarrhea from the antibiotic. But he had taken Clavamox before with no
problem as recent as
Nov. 2004.
Thanks for the purrs.

Winnie

Old March 13th 06, 07:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"W. Leong" wrote in message
For 2 days in a row, I found what look like human spits on the floor in
the room where
Rusty sleeps. I don't recall ever seeeing these before in Rusty's life. He
is on antibiotic
for a urinary infection since Friday. I called the vet clinic about this.
The vet is not in
till later this afternoon and will call me back with Rusty's blood tests
results.
I appreciate some purrs as I am still worried about Rusty. He fights me
with the antibiotic
but I still managed to get it down his throat. But can I keep this up for
2 weeks?

--
Winnie

Bandit does this when she tries to hork up a hairball and sometimes nothing
comes out but spit.

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old March 13th 06, 07:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

W. Leong wrote:
For 2 days in a row, I found what look like human spits on the floor
in the room where
Rusty sleeps. I don't recall ever seeeing these before in Rusty's
life. He is on antibiotic
for a urinary infection since Friday. I called the vet clinic about
this. The vet is not in
till later this afternoon and will call me back with Rusty's blood
tests results.
I appreciate some purrs as I am still worried about Rusty. He fights
me with the antibiotic
but I still managed to get it down his throat. But can I keep this up
for 2 weeks?

Purrs for Rusty.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
A House is not a home, without a cat.

Old March 13th 06, 07:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"CatNipped" wrote in message
"W. Leong" wrote in message
[...]

Mine do that too. Sometimes I can't even tell they did it until the sun
shines on the floor and I see the "spot".

kili

Old March 13th 06, 07:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"kilikini" wrote in message
news
Mine do that too. Sometimes I can't even tell they did it until the sun
shines on the floor and I see the "spot".

kili

Same here. I was looking for any cat pee on the floor this morning.
When I found none, I was pleased until I saw these spots. They are easily
missed.
They were left there overnight in Rusty's room.

Winnie

Old March 14th 06, 04:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

W. Leong wrote:
For 2 days in a row, I found what look like human spits on the floor in the
room where
Rusty sleeps. I don't recall ever seeeing these before in Rusty's life. He
is on antibiotic
for a urinary infection since Friday. I called the vet clinic about this.
The vet is not in
till later this afternoon and will call me back with Rusty's blood tests
results.
I appreciate some purrs as I am still worried about Rusty. He fights me with
the antibiotic
but I still managed to get it down his throat. But can I keep this up for 2
weeks?

No idea what it might be, but purrs for Rusty and for you.

--
Sam, closely supervised by Mistletoe
Old March 14th 06, 07:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

W. Leong wrote:
Thats what I suspected. I gave him the med. while he ate his meal. Don't
want him to
get diarrhea from the antibiotic. But he had taken Clavamox before with no
problem as recent as
Nov. 2004.
Thanks for the purrs.

i was thinking the same as Karen. Does Rusty like yoghurt? That could
help soothe his tummy. The vet might also have some meds with benevolent
bacteria for this kind of thing.

marina (dot) kurten (at) iki (dot) fi