I didn't get a new cat

Old July 25th 08, 05:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
JB

Default I didn't get a new cat

here are some pictures of him:
http://web.mr-happy.com/pets/yardkitty06-1.php and the next
two.

yes, that's my house he's inside of. I hope to rehome him, since the
four I have already are quite enough, and I'd especially hate to
stress out my high-strung old man with yet another integration. but
in the mean time, he's hanging out inside and awaiting a response to
my ad in the paper and posters around town.

I posted about him once before, but the deal is that he just started
hanging around my house, and he was so skinny that I had to start
feeding him. after two weeks or so, he disappeared for another two
weeks (on the day I called to make a vet appointment for him--go
figure). so when he started showing up again, I got him inside before
he could disappear again. not sure how old, maybe a year or three.

he's not enjoying his segregation, as he's a MAJOR love sponge (and
I'm the only human at home). he tries to escape from his bedroom
every time I open the door, and to make things even more fun, Jungle
Jack tries his best to get *in* (and succeeded a number of times).
fortunately, they don't seem to mind each other at all, so once the
new kitty has been tested for FIV/FeLV (at either his checkup next
week or snip in three weeks), I'll try letting Jungle Jack visit him
with me.

fun times...

Jeff
Old July 25th 08, 05:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Pat[_2_]

"JB" wrote

| here are some pictures of him:
| http://web.mr-happy.com/pets/yardkitty06-1.php and the next
| two.

He's very cute!

| yes, that's my house he's inside of. I hope to rehome him

"Hope" is the operative word here!

| he just started hanging around my house

Becuz you're a cat magnet, Jeff!

Old July 25th 08, 06:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Victor Martinez

JB wrote:
here are some pictures of him:
http://web.mr-happy.com/pets/yardkitty06-1.php and the next
two.

He's adorable!

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old July 25th 08, 08:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
JB

In ,
Pat shouted to everyone in earshot,
"JB" wrote

| yes, that's my house he's inside of. I hope to rehome him
"Hope" is the operative word here!

hope, hope, hope, hope, hope, hope, really hope, because as much as I
love cats, I have to draw the line at 4. I had 5 for much of 2007,
and it was just too much for me.

Becuz you're a cat magnet, Jeff!

yeah, that's a pretty accurate assessment. though this is the first
cat that was comfortable with me *before* I fed him.

Jeff
Old July 25th 08, 11:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

"JB" wrote in message
[...]

Black-and-white rules. Or so say Stinky and Dante.

--
Theresa, Stinky and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

Old August 2nd 08, 10:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

JB wrote:
here are some pictures of him:
http://web.mr-happy.com/pets/yardkitty06-1.php and the next
two.

yes, that's my house he's inside of. I hope to rehome him, since the
four I have already are quite enough, and I'd especially hate to
stress out my high-strung old man with yet another integration.snip
Jeff

What a cutie! I hope you can find him a great home.
Best wishes,
Polonca and Soncek