Must Discuss the Kitties' Welfair

Old July 25th 10, 05:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.rescue
Granby

Default Must Discuss the Kitties' Welfair

Fun for one is not fun or a challenge for the other. Glad we are not all
the same, how boring.
"Stormmee" wrote in message
if you are referring to meowchat, please do not disparage something you
don't understand, if you are referring to something else please ignore
this post, Lee
"Bill Graham" wrote in message

"Kyla =^..^=" wrote in message

"nice guy" nice wrote in message
What is 'Welfair'?

Its, "welfare" for someone who, (for some reason or other) doesn't want
to use a spell checker and attempt to write in plain English, but prefers
to cover up spelling mistakes by writing in some sort of intentional
gibberish.

Old July 25th 10, 05:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

Just know we will all be praying and the furballs purring for you my friend.
"Matthew" wrote in message
g.com...
scared and excited all at the same time
I have a preopt doctor appointment in the morning
Next Monday is the big day I will be happy it is over and I can start my
new journey

"Stormmee" wrote in message
smoochees, how are you doing, its time very soon!!! i bet you are getting
excited, Lee
"Matthew" wrote in message
g.com...
Don't worry about him Lee Bill is a know it all idiot that has given
such bad advice about cats that I chew his ass when he does. He is a
danger to people on the web that is how bad his advice is.

"Stormmee" wrote in message
either way, not knowing what it is and how creative it is is no reason
to disparage it... i feel bad i don't always check for cross posts but
if i did it would literally triple my time to read, but then You know
that so nevermind, Lee
"cshenk" wrote in message
"Stormmee" wrote
"Bill Graham" wrote

Its, "welfare" for someone who, (for some reason or other) doesn't
want to use a spell checker and attempt to write in plain English,
but prefers to cover up spelling mistakes by writing in some sort of
intentional gibberish.

if you are referring to meowchat, please do not disparage something
you don't understand, if you are referring to something else please
ignore this post, Lee

Hard to say Lee but the problem is coming in from several crossposters
lately. Multiple threads where they are adding in 4-6 other groups.
Bill above may not have noticed when he replied that there were
several groups added. I took them all out for this reply.

Someone just mis-spelled welfare earlier and Bill tied it to meowchat
is all.

Old July 25th 10, 05:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Stormmee

i am praying it works perfectly for you, Lee

"Stormmee" wrote in message
either way, not knowing what it is and how creative it is is no reason
to disparage it... i feel bad i don't always check for cross posts but
if i did it would literally triple my time to read, but then You know
that so nevermind, Lee
"cshenk" wrote in message
"Stormmee" wrote
"Bill Graham" wrote

Old July 25th 10, 06:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Stormmee

the link i sent you with the new screen reader? install that and flip it on
and listen, if that isn't funny to you your sense of humor bone has been
removed, and if you do that you will indeed see most cats have an accent,
LOL, lee

ps its wayy cheaper than therapy or prosac... particularily cute thread
right now about a trip to florida,
"cshenk" wrote in message
"Stormmee" wrote

either way, not knowing what it is and how creative it is is no reason to
disparage it... i feel bad i don't always check for cross posts but if i
did it would literally triple my time to read, but then You know that so
nevermind, Lee

No problem! I missed them too at the start. On Meowchat, I find it
creative but don't like to see it all the time. It can indeed be quite
cute!

Old July 25th 10, 06:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.rescue
Stormmee

i do agree with this and i think it was pam s that said looking at it gave
her a headache, i can understand this also... sorry pam if i misquoted
you,... and while i do really enjoy rpcc, i can't for example write poetry,

Old July 25th 10, 06:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Stormmee

and when you are ready please go to rpcc, and see my tiny tuxido tornado
trudi... she is the group match maker, Lee

"Stormmee" wrote in message
either way, not knowing what it is and how creative it is is no reason
to disparage it... i feel bad i don't always check for cross posts but
if i did it would literally triple my time to read, but then You know
that so nevermind, Lee
"cshenk" wrote in message
"Stormmee" wrote
"Bill Graham" wrote

Old July 25th 10, 06:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

That is "skort" maker fangu. Probably shoouldn't have done that.

"Stormmee" wrote in message
either way, not knowing what it is and how creative it is is no
reason to disparage it... i feel bad i don't always check for cross
posts but if i did it would literally triple my time to read, but
then You know that so nevermind, Lee
"cshenk" wrote in message
"Stormmee" wrote
"Bill Graham" wrote

Old July 25th 10, 06:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
cshenk

"Stormmee" wrote

the link i sent you with the new screen reader? install that and flip it
on and listen, if that isn't funny to you your sense of humor bone has
been removed, and if you do that you will indeed see most cats have an
accent, LOL, lee

LOL! I saved the link but my speakers died and I havent set up new ones
yet.

Kinda 'one of these days'.

Meantime, watching Daisy-chan sleeping on the floor in the sunroom. She's
all tired out after ensuring Cash and Don got settled correctly for their
afternoon nap. Poor thing. Life is hard for a cat with 3 2foots and a
fellow 4foot to watch out for.

Old July 25th 10, 08:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.rescue
jmc[_2_]

Suddenly, without warning, Stormmee exclaimed (7/25/2010 8:41 AM):
"Kyla =^..^=" wrote in message
"nice guy" nice wrote in message
What is 'Welfair'?

Its, "welfare" for someone who, (for some reason or other) doesn't want to
use a spell checker and attempt to write in plain English, but prefers to
cover up spelling mistakes by writing in some sort of intentional
gibberish.

What he's suggesting is this is not an appropriate place for meowchat.
I'm another one who chooses not to read it. No cheezburgers here

jmc
Old July 25th 10, 08:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=[_5_]

Purrs and prayers that all goes well gor you and an early Happy Bithrday
tooo yoooou
Love
Ky;a
Matthew wrote:
scared and excited all at the same time
I have a preopt doctor appointment in the morning
Next Monday is the big day I will be happy it is over and I can start
my new journey

smoochees, how are you doing, its time very soon!!! i bet you are
getting excited, Lee

Must Discuss the Kitties' Welfair Shylock Cat health & behaviour 43 July 3rd 11 12:59 AM
Discuss Nutralime harry Cat community 0 February 22nd 10 02:41 PM
lets discuss shelters Stormmee Cat anecdotes 8 March 8th 09 08:11 PM
For Those Who Want To Peacefully Discuss Cats Cat Protector Cat health & behaviour 58 February 29th 04 11:38 PM