RFD: rec.pets.cats.breeds

Old September 27th 03, 05:38 PM
~*SooZy*~

"Philip ®" wrote in message
ink.net...
In ,
~*SooZy*~ being of bellicose mind
posted:
"Cat Protector" wrote in message
news:d66db.2497$La.1206@fed1read02...
This is interesting. You have the money to donate to the shelter
which is admirable but you also insist on getting a purebred cat
which guarantees that one in the shelter dies.

Well ok..... (on a cosmic scale) if a person adopts from a shelter,
does a breeder dump off one of his purebreds at a shelter to replace
the one you adopted as a replacement? ;-)

--

LOL probably

Old September 27th 03, 05:39 PM
Nan

On Sat, 27 Sep 2003 15:28:58 GMT, "Philip ®"
wrote:

Well ok..... (on a cosmic scale) if a person adopts from a shelter,
does a breeder dump off one of his purebreds at a shelter to replace
the one you adopted as a replacement? ;-)

If everyone would adopt from a shelter or rescue facility rather than
buying from a breeder the breeders would soon go out of business. I
sincerely doubt that most breeders are in the business just for the
love of cats.

Old September 27th 03, 05:41 PM
~*SooZy*~

"Philip ®" wrote in message
ink.net...
In ,
~*SooZy*~ being of bellicose mind
posted:
I have had a cat with FIP, So I get emails from Glasgow
University with the latest reports which many people know very
little about. I often share these reports, I have had full
blood test done on all my cats.... I use raw, wet and dry
food. I spend a great deal of money so they have the best, we
have a happy relaxed home. I spend hours reading about cats
every day
My cats are my life!

In spite of your humane dedication, the last two sentences of
your post
come off pretty odd. Is there a 12 step program for those who
obsess on felines?

well i must do Philip I always seem to be reading cat news groups
on here! LOL
and my cats are my little babies :-) but remember 2 of them are
demanding little kittens :-)

One of the good things about cats is that you don't have to save up
for their college tuition. And never forget.... as cute as kittens
are, they always grow up to be CATS. ;-)

very true and to be honest I prefer cats to kittens, I love laid back lazy
cats :-) but saying that Ragdoll are really lazy even as kittens, chilled
just like their *mummy* ;-)

Old September 28th 03, 02:29 AM
Cat Protector

I guess when it comes to consistancy you have proven that Darwin was right.
It seems all you know to is insult and pick on people. I guess you have
nothing better to do.

Cat Galaxy: All Cats, All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com

"Philip ®" wrote in message
nk.net...
C/P.... do you have any children of your own? Adopted I hope ... if
you're going to be consistant. ;-)
--

~~Philip

"Never let school interfere
with your education - Mark Twain"

In news:%96db.2500$La.1911@fed1read02,
Cat Protector being of bellicose mind posted:
Did you or did you not specifically state that he said you could
only get another cat if it was ragdoll and also insited that you
have to go to a breeder to get one. You may love cats but having
one in the shelter killed just so you can get a purebred is pretty
sad. All of the cats in the shelters deserve good homes.

LOL he is not controlling, their are loads of people who are not
animal lovers !!!!

Have you
thought of standing up to him and giving him a resounding "no"
on the Ragdoll/purebred issue?

But I love cats, and I missed not having a cat to care for! it
was Ragdoll or nothing!