Need Help

Old November 22nd 04, 09:37 PM
Andrea P.

Default Need Help

Hi everyone, about 12 weeks ago while I was at an Estate sale, I
noticed a very pretty cat on the front porch walking back and forth
like it was hungry. I inquired with the person conducting the sale and
she told me the people accross the street moved out of their house and
abandoned the cat. She had 2 kittens also but the estate sale person
found homes for them, no one wanted the mother cat. I went home called
my daughter in hopes she would take her since she already had 2 cats,
but she told me her landlord would'nt let her have any more pets. So
we went back with food and water and it was then that I decided I
could try to introduce her to my 2 dogs, instead of leaving her there.
It didnt take long for the dogs and the cat to establish their
territories and dislike for each other. They decided to stay out of
each others way and things were peaceful once again. As my luck would
have it one day I could'nt find the cat and panicked that some how she
got out, my husband went on a search and found her and 4 brand new
kittens with her. They are now 12 weeks old and totally weened and
litter trained. I am in desperate need to find them homes. I have them
in our bathroom as every time the dogs get a peak at them they want
them for lunch. I dont really think the dogs would actually hurt them
but I am unable to take care of these beautiful babies. Im disabled
and have trouble walking without a cane and this is much too big a job
for me. My husband is at work all day and has to come home and clean
litter boxes etc. We need homes for these beauties as soon as
possible. Im going to keep the mom as territories have been set
between her and the dogs. Please help in any way.

Thanks, Andrea & Steve
Old November 25th 04, 03:40 AM
Chris

Where are you located? Perhaps someone might know of rescue groups in your
area.... and I think its great you're keeping the mom!
om...