Jellicle Ball - Gestbuk Taybil

Old October 19th 05, 06:53 PM
Heather

Default Jellicle Ball - Gestbuk Taybil

Well hihi der Little Kitty. Ize glad yu cud mayk it tunite. Purrleez enjoy
yurself.

Kissa

"CatTayls" wrote in message
ups.com...
Little Kitty is so impressed, she is quiet for a few minutes. She
respectfully waits behind the others, then steps forward and signs,

Little Kitty House of Knop

She knows Gretchen Marie signed this book many times.

She looks at the table with Laura and Vinnie's picture.

Kissa and Ralph, howdy-do. Effryone here seems to be speshul. IZE
GLAD I CAME...'scooze me I meows kinda LOUD sumtimes. Ize glad I
mooved into this communitee.

Little KitTY

Old October 19th 05, 06:56 PM
Heather

Ize cudnt agree mor mine luv; sheez absolutlee purrfekt. An dat voys - wow!
Maybe neggst yeer she cud sing a solo. Or maybe Little Kitty an Cyrus cud
dude a duet.

Vinnie

"Gabrielle" wrote in message
[A little beam of light shines through the clouds and briefly spotlights
Little Kitty while she signs. Laura and Vinnie turn to Gretchen Marie and
smile.]
Yewr rite, GM, shez purrfekt. Ize glad yew told hur tu speek up ana clame
Anti Arlene. Mie, she sertaynely haz a gud voize, duzn't she?
Laura Ann Mihstol, at the Bridge

Old October 19th 05, 07:00 PM
Heather

An yur duin a wunnurful job uv direktin fingz GM! Ize feel gud tu. In
fakt, Ize feel lyke dansin. Vinnie taykz Laura'z paw an givz hur a twirl
Yur neggst GM!

Vinnie, glad tu be helthee agin

"CatTayls" wrote in message
oups.com...
Yes, and I think she kin out talk my meowmie when dissiplin iz an
issue. Ize still there direkting thingz ov courze. I feel SO much
bedder now that Ize up here. Nuffing hurtz anymore.

Gretchen Marie, smiling wif affekshun

Old October 19th 05, 07:02 PM
Heather

Hihi Batson Cats! Welkum tu da Jellicle Ball. Ize neffur met yu Bobby Boo
or Mocha befor; itz a pleashur.

Kissa

"Batson Cats" wrote in message
the teleporter door open and out step the 5 Batson Cats

They step softly up to the guest book and sign their names;
Matilda Marie House of Batson
Simon Peter House of Batson
Max Spunkmeyer House of Batson
Bobby Boo House of Batson
Mocha Diane House of Shibley-Batson

As the kitties find their places among the others already gathered, Bobby
lags behind and takes a double take at Little Kitty thinking he is
*almost*
looking in the mirror. Gently he touches Little Kitty on the shoulder,
"Scuse mee miss? Yew muzt bee noo heer tew. I am pweesed tew meet
yew.gently shakes her paw My nayme iz Bobby but evfurrywun callz
mineownself Boo.Wee wud luff furr yew tew sit wiff uz. He waits for her
nod
then gently takes her paw and leads her to where his family is sitting
Pweese haffa seet heer. he gestures to an empty place and sits beside
her
Diz iz thuh furrst time myownself an my brofurr an Mocha haff ever bin tew
Jellicle Ball. he looks around in awe at all the lovely decorations and
the
many kitties who have come to honor those gone on before Mattie an Simon
haz bin heer befurr. Wee fangfully dont haff tew mayke a tribewt dis
yeer.
I herd yew are thuh noo kitty atta House of Knop. Gretchen Marie wuz
furry
luffed by menny cats an hoomins. Guess yew will haff lotza fun gettin tew
know Anti Arlene. he smiles knowing what fun a onetruehome an hoomin
family
can bee furr a kitty needing one Scuse mee furr beeing sew bold but yew
haff thuh mozt luffly, golden, round eyes...."

as the ceremony goes on, they all fondly remember the friends gone on,
dab
their eyes with tissues and continue purrs of healing for the sorrowful
hearts to mend

Old October 19th 05, 07:07 PM
Heather

"Gabrielle" wrote in message

teleporter frum Catnada tutches down in Gateway Park an az da dor opinz,
Kissa gaziz in awe at da bewtiful fowntin

O Ralphee, dis is brethtaykin! Let'z go insyd an set up da gestbuk at da
dor tu da festival hall. Ralphee pikz up da boxiz an followz Kissa
Purrleez be kayrful wif doze boxiz Ralphee. Weez wudn't want da ploomee
pen or da vayzis or da pikshur fraym tu git brokin. Liddle Alice, dude
yu fink yu kin karree Laura'z floot kays?

Heer weez go - dis must be da taybil weer yewzin fur da gestbuk. Den dat
wun must be da wun fur da vayzis an pikshur.

Kissa kayrfullee opinz da boxiz, taykez owt da wite linin an lays
taybilkloth an syz. She gentlee layz it on da taybil an smoothz it owt.
Neggst, she layz a bewtiful bloo gestbuk wif gold leafed payjiz on da
taybil, den plasiz da ploomee pen on da rite syde uv da gestbuk. An fur
da finishin tutch, she playsiz wun uv da krystal vayzis on da left kornur
uv da taybil, an innit she putz wun wite an wun red roze, an den she
standz bak

She den beginz tu set up da sekund taybil, wif anoffur wite linin an
lays taybilkloth, a vays wif wun wite an wun red roze, an a framed
pikshur uv Vinnie an Laura tugeffur. Snifflin bak teerz, she karefullee
taykz Laura'z floot kays frum Liddle Alice, layz it gentlee on da taybil,
an opinz da lid. She taykz Ralphee'z paw in hurz an tugeffur dey stand
bak fur a minnit rememfurin

Kissa, mine sweet, it'z lufflee. I kno Laura iz prowd uf da weigh yew
arranjed fings.
Shall we be among da furst tu sine?

[Ralph takes the plumey pen and smiles as he thinks of how much Laura
loved it. Noticing one of Vinnie's whiskers on the cloth, he gently picks
it up and places it in the flute case. Then he signs with a florish before
handing the pen to Kissa.]

Ralph de Ralf of the House of David

Fangu Ralphee, I hope she iz. as Ralphee placiz Vinnie's whisker in da
floot kays, a teer silentlee travelz down hur cheek she taykz da pen an
sinez Kissa of da House of Rennie besyd Ralphees

Old October 19th 05, 07:09 PM
Heather

Mietze, how nys tu see yu agin. An da rest uv yu az well. Ize node yu hav
a lot tu dude tunite, but purrleez tri an tayk a brake now an den.

Kissa

"The Clowder (South)" wrote in message
[Six cats twinkle from the teleporter, the smallest hurrying to the
front as she has a job to do and must'nt delay]

Whut beeyootiful taybulls dis yeeer!

Mietze, House of Patterson/Guyette

[Followed at a more leisurely pace:]

Norville, House of Patterson/Guyette
Neko, House of Patterson/Guyette
Azad, House of Patterson/Guyette
Buster Badseed, House of Patterson/Guyette
Ella, House of Patterson/Guyette

--
Remove the first m to reply

Old October 19th 05, 07:11 PM
Heather

Thaddeus, Larry, LittleMan, Hyacinth, Marius! Ize havnt seen yu in ajiz!
How hav yu bin?

Kissa

"thaddy" wrote in message
oups.com...
~~18-yeer-old ssskraggly maine coon ssslinksss intwo room, sssniffsss
tabull all over wile sssupurrvizin hiz famly @ thuh gessstbook~~

Thaddeus, Houssse ov Ssscaldini-Klimm
LaRRy, hoUse ov sCaldIni-kLImm
LittleMan, Hou se ov Sk aldini-Klimm
hyacinth, house of scaldini-klimm
M A R I U S, Houthe ov Thkaldeenee-Klimm
Hellwigg'z 1st Lady Laura Bush, Proud Jerman Shepherd Gurrrrl & Owner
ov all them kats & akchewal House ov Mommy & Daddy. I'zz reel pretty &
I'zz in charj. HOOHOOHOOHOOHOOOO!!!!!

Old October 19th 05, 07:15 PM
Heather

"Paula" wrote in message

"Heather" wrote in message
teleporter frum Catnada tutches down in Gateway Park an az da dor opinz,
Kissa gaziz in awe at da bewtiful fowntin

O Ralphee, dis is brethtaykin! Let'z go insyd an set up da gestbuk at da
dor tu da festival hall. Ralphee pikz up da boxiz an followz Kissa
Purrleez be kayrful wif doze boxiz Ralphee. Weez wudn't want da ploomee
pen or da vayzis or da pikshur fraym tu git brokin. Liddle Alice, dude
yu fink yu kin karree Laura'z floot kays?

Seven kitties step out of their teleporter.
Kissa, everything luks beautiful. May we sign the guest book?
We will be giving a tribute tu Lucy. She kept the guest book for two
years (we think) before your lovely Laura took over.

Bravehart, Sticky, Rambetta, Dennis, Callette, TJ and Oscar House of
Berkebile

Itz furry nys tu see yu all agin. Yes, purrleez dude sine da gestbuk.
Fangu fur lettin mineself node Lucy lukked aftur da gestbuk tu. Dat must
hav bin befor mine tyme. She wazza wunnurful frend. sniff

Kissa

Old October 19th 05, 07:17 PM
Heather

Hello, Ize dont beeleev weez met. Ize Kissa uv da Hows uv Rennie, an dis iz
mine hubbykitty Ralph de Ralf. Hav a gud time tunite.

Kissa

"Elizabeth" wrote in message
oups.com...
A large, elegant gentleman cat (wearing a rather dashing charcoal-grey
tuxedo with just the faintest hint of a tone-on-tone stripe) steps up
to the guestbook, smiles at the fluffy plumey pen, and adds his name
with a flourish:

Montgomery Gawain FitzThomas, VC

Old October 19th 05, 07:18 PM
Heather

Hihi PuddiCat an Buster; how nys tu see yu. Fangu fur sayin so. Ize hope
Laura an Vinnie approov.

Kissa

"Ray or Fran" wrote in message
Puddi Cat walkz over and lookz at the beautifully set-up tablez with the
white and red rosez and Laura'z flute and the picturez and rememfurz as
well.

She then goes over to the table and carefully writez herz and Busters
names in the Guestbook.

Puddi Cat House of Tock
Buster House of Stillwell & Tenbusch

Effuryfing is so lovely. Fangu....