My Clowder's Survey

Old March 23rd 05, 03:21 AM
Enfilade

Default My Clowder's Survey

For some reason my computer is doing that thing where I can't reply to
lists....so....here's my clowder's answers to the survey.
--Fil

1. Let's start with an easy one--your full name, including hoomin
surname if you use one and/or show titles.

Kumani Ananche Pletsch-Blacquiere
Tyche Fortuna Pletsch-Blacquiere
Smokey Wayne Pletsch-Blacquiere
Nocturne Minuit Pletsch-Blacquiere

2. Where is your favourite place to sleep?

Kumani: In my donut.
Tyche: In one of Nox's blanket-nests--with or without Nox.
Smokey: On the couch or the comforter. Upside down.
Nocturne: Enthroned on a pillow. Preferably without Tyche sprawled
half over me.

3. If you could send one thing to the depths of Hell, what would it
be?

Kumani: Butt-thermometers
Tyche: Strange humans
Smokey: Outside
Nocturne: Smokey....oh, very well, the vaccuum.

4. If you could take one thing across the Bridge with you, what would
it be?

Kumani, Tyche: My stupid SISTER! and some fur mousies.
Smokey: The couch.
Nocturne: My position as lord and master of the universe. And plenty
of catnip.

5. Inside or outside?

Kumani, Tyche: Outside is fun to visit.
Nocturne: Inside.
Smokey: O GOD NO OUTSIDE I BEEN GOODBOY O GOD O GOD

6. Ever had a boy/girl friend?

Kumani, Tyche: EWWWW NO
Smokey: Nox won't let me lick her. *licks the bitties*
Nocturne: *mutters something about the ugly tom that showed up on our
balcony in our old place, then flatly denies it when Smokey makes
inquiries*

7. What do you think of kittens?

Kumani, Tyche: We're bitties! We're bad!
Smokey: I luv to lick'em.
Nocturne: I shall raise them in my own image as my disciples.

8. How many colours of fur do you have?

Kumani: 4. Light brown, dark brown tabby stripes, random orangish
areas, and TWO TOES THAT ARE WHITE FOR NO REASON!
Tyche: 5. Spots of light and dark brown tabby stripe, spots of
orange and dark orange tabby stripes, all on white!
Smokey: 2. Grey, white tux, white tummy spot.
Nocturne: 1. Black.

9. How many hoomin slaves do you keep?

Two.
Smokey And Nox consider any visitors to be food givers/cannon fodder
respectively; the bitties recognize only Mom and MomDad.

10. Food: gooshy or dry?

Kumani: Dry
Nocturne: Dry, side of gooshy
Smokey, Tyche: MMMMM FOOOOOOD *not even looking to identify which*

11. Favourite hoomin food?

Kumani, Tyche: YUCKY!
Nocturne: *scowl* I ate a potato chip once. And some peanuts.
Smokey: Pizza, sammiches. o yeah.

12. Who do you love most?

Kumani, Tyche: MomDad and my SISTER!!! And Mom.
Tyche: I love Nox more than Kumani does.
Smokey: I luv Mom. And food. And Dad. Nox is a hottie.
Nocturne: Myself. *muttermomanddadmutter*

13. Your opinion of TV?

Kumani, Tyche: *noses flat against screen* WHEEE!
Smokey: Why don't those animals have a smell? If I go behind the box
can I catch 'em?
Nocturne: CATCH THE PUCK CATCH THE PUCK AAAAA (televised hockey)

14. How many lives do you have left?

Kumani: 7 (Abandonment as kitten, flu)
Tyche: 8 (Abandonment as kitten)
Nocturne: 6 (Kittenhood outside, shelter inmate, botched surgery)
Smokey: ?? (Feral, marked for death by animal control....Probably on
life #9)

15. What is the proper function of a vaccuum cleaner?

Tyche, Kumani: MMMM CHEWY CORDS
Smokey: Dunno. Kinda noisy. Keep it down, I'm pokin'.
Nocturne: *cowering under bed* You...will suffer...for this.... (how
can I turn its power against my enemies?)

16. Birds, mice, bugs or snakes?

Kumani, Tyche: BUGS!!! YUM!!!
Smokey: Pizza Hut.
Nocturne: How Primitive. (chased pepsi cans in her youth)

17. Favourite toy?

Kumani: Fur mousie
Tyche: Kumani's ear
Smokey: Ball
Nocturne: Bag of catnip

18. What's your favourite activity that hoomins don't allow?

Kumani: Hiding Inside the Couch
Tyche: All Four Paws In The Toilet
Smokey: Sleeping On Computers
Nocturne: Kicking And Biting Humans For No Reason

19. Most embarrassing moment?

Kumani: Getting stuck in the couch
Tyche: Running around the apartment with a small box over her head
Smokey: Pooping my carry box
Nocturne: GET THE PUCK GONNA GET THE PUCK AAAA (watching hockey on
TV)

20. What nickname do, or should, you have?

Tyche: TyCH (pronounced tie-CH; her real name is pronounced Tie-kee
to rhyme with "spikey"), Spikey Tyche Twisted Psyche
Kumani: Sweetyface
Smokey: Smokey-poke
Nocturne: Noxy, Foxy Noxy, Poxy Noxy (it's patronizing her!)