A nice place to stay

Old November 10th 07, 02:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian A

Default A nice place to stay

I was thinking I'd like to visit Ireland sometime and was looking at places
to stay. This one looks perfect, click on 'My Friends'
http://www.cullintrahouse.com/
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old November 10th 07, 03:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Magic Mood Jeep

"Adrian A" wrote in message
I was thinking I'd like to visit Ireland sometime and was looking at places
to stay. This one looks perfect, click on 'My Friends'
http://www.cullintrahouse.com/
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

I wish she told some about her friends. Mitzi appears to have very short
front legs, 1/2 a tail. and 1/2 left rear leg I'm sure they are all well
cared for, and rescues at that - even Rupert!!!

The ONE and ONLY
in Bloomington! (And proud of it, too)©

Old November 10th 07, 03:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Exocat[_2_]

"Adrian A" wrote
I was thinking I'd like to visit Ireland sometime and was looking at places
to stay. This one looks perfect, click on 'My Friends'
http://www.cullintrahouse.com/

You can't go wrong in a house run by "friends" like that.

I agrere that a short bio of each would be nice, esp. the story
of how Rupert came to be so funny-looking

Purrs
Gordon & the FF

Old November 10th 07, 06:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
mlbriggs

On Sat, 10 Nov 2007 14:57:56 +0000, Adrian A wrote:

I was thinking I'd like to visit Ireland sometime and was looking at places
to stay. This one looks perfect, click on 'My Friends'
http://www.cullintrahouse.com/

I have heard that you can rent a castle over there. MLB
Old November 10th 07, 06:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jack Campin - bogus address

I was thinking I'd like to visit Ireland sometime and was looking
at places to stay. This one looks perfect, click on 'My Friends'
http://www.cullintrahouse.com/

You can't go wrong in a house run by "friends" like that.

Libby-Muffin looks just like my Ishmael, and Ishmael used to wait
for me at the front door 9Or come running down the road to meet me)
the same way.

I haven't been to Ireland for quite a while. Thought about it
a few years ago, found we couldn't book Ryanair flights without
using Internet Explorer on Windows which we don't have, so we
went to the Czech Republic instead. Amazing how one geeky web
designer can put you off a whole country.

Look at the pictures of Bosnia on my website for another B&B (in
Sarajevo) with an amazing owner.

Old November 10th 07, 11:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Adrian A wrote:

I was thinking I'd like to visit Ireland sometime and was looking at places
to stay. This one looks perfect, click on 'My Friends'
http://www.cullintrahouse.com/

Beautiful!! Ireland's also been on my destination list for years.

Is Rupert a fox? I didn't know they were so tame.

These folks evidently have a special love for fluffy kitties. They're
all so pretty. And Penelope-Jane looks like a certain someone around
here (only in coloring and general pattern - not at all in the facial
expression).

Joyce
Old November 10th 07, 11:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Jack Campin - bogus address wrote:

I haven't been to Ireland for quite a while. Thought about it
a few years ago, found we couldn't book Ryanair flights without
using Internet Explorer on Windows which we don't have, so we
went to the Czech Republic instead. Amazing how one geeky web
designer can put you off a whole country.

LOL!! Or maybe not geeky enough?

Look at the pictures of Bosnia on my website for another B&B (in
Sarajevo) with an amazing owner.

These were wonderful (if, in many cases, depressing) pictures. Love
the fabric shop series, and the cat pictures.

Joyce
Old November 11th 07, 11:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Inge Grotjahn

Am 10.11.2007 schrieb Adrian A:

I was thinking I'd like to visit Ireland sometime and was looking at places
to stay. This one looks perfect, click on 'My Friends'
http://www.cullintrahouse.com/

This is a lovely place for a vacation:-) I would go there too. The
main advantage would be, that you wouldn't suffer from deprivation:-)

Purrs to you from
Inge and the catgang
--
CatManiacs World: http://www.gwsystems.com/inge
Old November 11th 07, 11:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian A

wrote:
Adrian A wrote:

I was thinking I'd like to visit Ireland sometime and was looking at
places to stay. This one looks perfect, click on 'My Friends'
http://www.cullintrahouse.com/

Beautiful!! Ireland's also been on my destination list for years.

Is Rupert a fox? I didn't know they were so tame.

These folks evidently have a special love for fluffy kitties. They're
all so pretty. And Penelope-Jane looks like a certain someone around
here (only in coloring and general pattern - not at all in the facial
expression).

Joyce

I thought that Rupert was a funny looking cat. )

Old November 11th 07, 09:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Adrian A wrote:

Is Rupert a fox? I didn't know they were so tame.

I thought that Rupert was a funny looking cat. )

Foxes do have a certain felinity about them. But I've never seen a cat
with long front legs like that. And the tail is totally a fox tail.

Joyce

"stay away" ken Cat health & behaviour 42 July 10th 05 10:48 AM
How can I stay angry? Marina Cat anecdotes 3 June 30th 05 05:26 AM
"stay away" ken Cat anecdotes 38 January 10th 05 09:37 PM
"stay away" ken Cats - misc 35 January 10th 05 09:37 PM
stay away ken Cat health & behaviour 1 December 17th 04 12:53 AM