Help Meeeee Pweeze

Old August 3rd 09, 09:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_2_]

Default Help Meeeee Pweeze

I am too hawt!!! Im gonna port to someplase cooler, Inny ideaz? We gots
thu AC n fanz goin but et iz still hawt!!
Gotsa get uway frum sads n stressed tew. The humane society dat meowmies
dotter wurks at in Mishigan had a bad owtbreak uff nazty ringworm and I
dunno wat dey do fur dat, but her kant go bak n take kare uff her kittens
till thuh bad worm is awl gone. I feal so sad. I luffs yoo .
Mosey
Frum Warshingtoona

Old August 3rd 09, 09:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

ok da ring wurm iza funguz, i hadit when i firzt kamed in here, da medicine
sayz "alzo sutable fur aferletez fuz anna ofur fungal fectinz...

it makez yourown hair fall owt anna iz izchy but now i iz all betterer, anna
it wuz kinda fun aktin like i wuld go bersert when dey wuz gifin minesefa
baf, den juzt sittin der nize like...

der iz still fudz atta little lake, Barbi