Kan Mine Meowmie Hab Sub Purrz??

Old January 31st 10, 09:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_4_]

Default Kan Mine Meowmie Hab Sub Purrz??

I wood wike tew axk fur sum purrz n prayerz fur mineown Meowmie, hoo haz uh
nastee floo monster in hur tumee, n hur told meeeeee dat
herown neez feal lyke dey r broke n hur jest kriez in da bed.
Pa iznt fealin tew gud eethur..
I twy n purr reel laowd tew mayke dem feal beddur.
Mrrrrrrrrrrrrrt :/b
Fangu sew mutch.
Luffs
Mosey

Old January 31st 10, 10:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cheryl[_5_]

Mosey =^..^= wrote:
I wood wike tew axk fur sum purrz n prayerz fur mineown Meowmie, hoo haz uh
nastee floo monster in hur tumee, n hur told meeeeee dat
herown neez feal lyke dey r broke n hur jest kriez in da bed.
Pa iznt fealin tew gud eethur..
I twy n purr reel laowd tew mayke dem feal beddur.
Mrrrrrrrrrrrrrt :/b
Fangu sew mutch.
Luffs
Mosey

Purrs fur yur Meomie anna Pa

Myone own Meomis haza cold butted not thu floo cuz hur nees duznt hurt
eny more than normul. But shez bin inna house fur dayz anna days makin
stranj noises anna swallowin medisin. I finks havin a nize furry cat
cuddlin onna top uv yu in bed wif da furs rite neer thu face wud cheer
eny hoomin, evu wun hoo is snifflin anna snortin, but this iz notted thu
case.

--
Sammy
Old January 31st 10, 10:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Jan 31, 4:57*pm, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:
I wood wike tew axk fur sum purrz n prayerz fur mineown Meowmie, hoo haz uh
nastee floo monster in hur tumee, n hur told meeeeee dat
*herown neez feal lyke dey r broke n hur jest kriez in da bed.
Pa iznt fealin tew gud eethur..
I twy n purr reel laowd tew mayke dem feal beddur.
Mrrrrrrrrrrrrrt :/b
Fangu sew mutch.
Luffs
Mosey

Efferywun in yoons Hous is allus in r thots. Wee will purr exra four
yoons mommy for her to get ober da flumonster an foer herseff's gnees
to feel betturer. An yoor paw as well.

Wood sum chickum sooop hep?

--
Maggy May four her hous

Old January 31st 10, 10:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_4_]

Default Hur neez Kan Mine Meowmie Hab Sub Purrz??

Ubawot mine Meowmiez neez, hur haz badbad osteo-arerithitusssss wich iz da
bone kynd, n dat maykz hurown neez hurt sew badbad 'awl' da tyme.
Butt fur dat floo, sum chikum soop wood help boff demselfz.
Fangu sew mutch fur da purrz..
Wuffs n purrs tew yoo tew.
Mosey

On Jan 31, 4:57 pm, "Mosey =^..^="

Old January 31st 10, 10:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB[_2_]

Mosey =^..^= wrote:
I wood wike tew axk fur sum purrz n prayerz fur mineown Meowmie, hoo haz uh
nastee floo monster in hur tumee, n hur told meeeeee dat
herown neez feal lyke dey r broke n hur jest kriez in da bed.
Pa iznt fealin tew gud eethur..
I twy n purr reel laowd tew mayke dem feal beddur.
Mrrrrrrrrrrrrrt :/b
Fangu sew mutch.
Luffs
Mosey

Weez wil puuurr reel lowd fur dem bof to fil betr vry soone. TuTu
Old January 31st 10, 11:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gandalf

On Sun, 31 Jan 2010 13:57:35 -0800, "Mosey =^..^="
wrote:

I wood wike tew axk fur sum purrz n prayerz fur mineown Meowmie, hoo haz uh
nastee floo monster in hur tumee, n hur told meeeeee dat
herown neez feal lyke dey r broke n hur jest kriez in da bed.
Pa iznt fealin tew gud eethur..
I twy n purr reel laowd tew mayke dem feal beddur.
Mrrrrrrrrrrrrrt :/b
Fangu sew mutch.
Luffs
Mosey

Sending purrs for your Meowmie to feel better, from the stomach flu,
and for her knees to give her some respite from the continual pain.

And sending more purrs for your Paw to feel better, as well.

Gandalf

---
Virus Database (VPS): 100131-1, 01/31/2010
Tested on: 1/31/2010 5:48:47 PM

Old February 1st 10, 01:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB[_2_]

Cheryl wrote:
Mosey =^..^= wrote:
I wood wike tew axk fur sum purrz n prayerz fur mineown Meowmie, hoo
haz uh nastee floo monster in hur tumee, n hur told meeeeee dat
herown neez feal lyke dey r broke n hur jest kriez in da bed.
Pa iznt fealin tew gud eethur..
I twy n purr reel laowd tew mayke dem feal beddur.
Mrrrrrrrrrrrrrt :/b
Fangu sew mutch.
Luffs
Mosey

Purrs fur yur Meomie anna Pa

Myone own Meomis haza cold butted not thu floo cuz hur nees duznt hurt
eny more than normul. But shez bin inna house fur dayz anna days makin
stranj noises anna swallowin medisin. I finks havin a nize furry cat
cuddlin onna top uv yu in bed wif da furs rite neer thu face wud cheer
eny hoomin, evu wun hoo is snifflin anna snortin, but this iz notted thu
case.

Mi Meomie is betr now but hadd dat alemenmt fur free weaks. she dripped
a lott. I don slep wif hjer nmo mor cus she taks up to muc rum, and den
she coffd. TuTu