Master to the rescue

Old August 22nd 12, 12:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.pets.cats.rescue,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
The Doctor

Default Master to the rescue

Our tabby Boots deciced to go exploring just before a major
thunderstorm moved through.

I thought cats can sense said impending danger.

Anyways we were hoping he would find his way back on his own.

Maybe , maybe not.

I found him in the tree line just scared.

I had to grab him with one hand to get him in.

Drying him was fun.

what should I check?
--
Member - Liberal International This is Ici
http://www.fullyfollow.me/rootnl2k
Old August 22nd 12, 03:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

On 8/22/2012 7:58 AM, The Doctor wrote:
Our tabby Boots deciced to go exploring just before a major
thunderstorm moved through.

I thought cats can sense said impending danger.

Anyways we were hoping he would find his way back on his own.

Maybe , maybe not.

I found him in the tree line just scared.

I had to grab him with one hand to get him in.

Drying him was fun.

what should I check?

[snipped cross-posting]

Why do you think you should check anything? Is he okay? You said he
was just scared. You indicated he let you dry him off. He sounds like
a fine but previously wet cat to me

Jill
Old August 22nd 12, 03:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.pets.cats.rescue,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Bill Graham

The Doctor wrote:
Our tabby Boots deciced to go exploring just before a major
thunderstorm moved through.

I thought cats can sense said impending danger.

Anyways we were hoping he would find his way back on his own.

Maybe , maybe not.

I found him in the tree line just scared.

I had to grab him with one hand to get him in.

Drying him was fun.

what should I check?

We had two cats that couldn't get along with one another. One was a newbie,
and the other was an old cat that was queen of her territory... Then, one
night, we had a terrific thunderstorm, with lots of lightening and
thunder.... These two cats spent the night quite close together in the
hallway of our house. (where there are no windows) and have been fairly good
friends ever since.....

Old August 23rd 12, 01:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bastette

jmcquown wrote:

On 8/22/2012 7:58 AM, The Doctor wrote:
Our tabby Boots deciced to go exploring just before a major
thunderstorm moved through.

I thought cats can sense said impending danger.

Anyways we were hoping he would find his way back on his own.

Maybe , maybe not.

I found him in the tree line just scared.

I had to grab him with one hand to get him in.

Drying him was fun.

what should I check?

[snipped cross-posting]

Why do you think you should check anything? Is he okay? You said he
was just scared. You indicated he let you dry him off. He sounds like
a fine but previously wet cat to me

That was a better diagnosis than The Doctor could come up with, Jill.

--
Joyce

The sun rose slowly, like a fiery furball coughed up uneasily onto a
sky-blue carpet by a giant unseen cat. -- Michael McGarel