Scott McKenzie of '60 hit 'San Francisco' dies

Old August 19th 12, 07:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mishi[_2_]

Default Scott McKenzie of '60 hit 'San Francisco' dies

http://music.msn.com/music/article.a...9&affid=100055
Old August 19th 12, 09:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_4_]

Mishi wrote:
http://music.msn.com/music/article.a...9&affid=100055

I hope someone is taking care of his cat, Spider.
--
Adrian
Old August 19th 12, 10:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Mishi" wrote in message
http://music.msn.com/music/article.a...9&affid=100055

I do vaguely remember that song from when I was a child.

Old August 20th 12, 02:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
dgk

On Sun, 19 Aug 2012 15:27:56 -0500, Adrian
wrote:

Mishi wrote:
http://music.msn.com/music/article.a...9&affid=100055

I hope someone is taking care of his cat, Spider.

How did you know that he had a cat?
Old August 20th 12, 08:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

wrote:

Mishi wrote:
http://music.msn.com/music/article.a...9&affid=100055

I hope someone is taking care of his cat, Spider.

How did you know that he had a cat?

His cats name is/was spelled Spyder. And I knew because I was [online]
friends with him for years.

Jill
Old August 20th 12, 10:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_4_]

wrote:

Mishi wrote:
http://music.msn.com/music/article.a...9&affid=100055

I hope someone is taking care of his cat, Spider.

How did you know that he had a cat?

Jill talked about him, she knew Scott. Also I have 4 pictures of Spider I
saved from Scott's Facebook page, he a very beautiful cat, maybe 16 or 17
now.
--
Adrian
Old August 20th 12, 10:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_4_]

wrote:

Mishi wrote:
http://music.msn.com/music/article.a...9&affid=100055

I hope someone is taking care of his cat, Spider.

How did you know that he had a cat?

His cats name is/was spelled Spyder. And I knew because I was [online]
friends with him for years.

Jill

I thought that, so I was surprised when I saw it spelled Spider on his
Facebook page.
--
Adrian
Old August 20th 12, 11:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

wrote:

Mishi wrote:
http://music.msn.com/music/article.a...9&affid=100055

I hope someone is taking care of his cat, Spider.

How did you know that he had a cat?

His cats name is/was spelled Spyder. And I knew because I was [online]
friends with him for years.

Jill

I thought that, so I was surprised when I saw it spelled Spider on his
Facebook page.

shrugs Facebook, not for me. I only know Scott spelled the name
Spyder for years when we were talking via email. He may not have been
the person who set up the Facebook account. (Just a guess.)

Jill