Going toona fishing

Old January 20th 07, 07:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca

Default Going toona fishing

Beauty, I haz sumfing fur yoo. Heer iz da kordinitz of da Fluffykitz
Catering warehowse. Whenebber yoo feelz like yoo iz starbing, yoo kan go
dere an eet az much az yoo wantz! We haz a ottomattic restokkin sistim dat
knowz when we iz runnin owt uv stuff, an noo delivereez are sent rite away,
so yoo duznt hafta wurree abowt eetin it awl up.

Rebecca

"John Ross Mc Master" wrote in message

I like all fudz.Fangu.This 500 pond choona is just great.
beauty

Old January 20th 07, 08:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M

Heerz da key tu da furreezur.

Pit2nya, originatur ov Mousesikulz© an Micekreem©

Old January 21st 07, 12:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Sat, 20 Jan 2007 11:06:31 -0800, "Rebecca"
wrote:

Beauty, I haz sumfing fur yoo. Heer iz da kordinitz of da Fluffykitz
Catering warehowse. Whenebber yoo feelz like yoo iz starbing, yoo kan go
dere an eet az much az yoo wantz! We haz a ottomattic restokkin sistim dat
knowz when we iz runnin owt uv stuff, an noo delivereez are sent rite away,
so yoo duznt hafta wurree abowt eetin it awl up.

Rebecca

"John Ross Mc Master" wrote in message
.. .

I like all fudz.Fangu.This 500 pond choona is just great.
beauty

ottomattic fudz! I neffer would haf known about them if I wasn't on
this 'venture. i need ottomattic fudz and other fudz too. all i can
get. fangu
beauty
Old January 21st 07, 12:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

Rebecca wrote:
Beauty, I haz sumfing fur yoo. Heer iz da kordinitz of da Fluffykitz
Catering warehowse. Whenebber yoo feelz like yoo iz starbing, yoo
kan go dere an eet az much az yoo wantz! We haz a ottomattic
restokkin sistim dat knowz when we iz runnin owt uv stuff, an noo
delivereez are sent rite away, so yoo duznt hafta wurree abowt eetin
it awl up.
Rebecca

"John Ross Mc Master" wrote in message

I like all fudz.Fangu.This 500 pond choona is just great.
beauty

micekreem is that smooth confektion we all luvz after a hard day being
a pussycat. it refreshes as it cools, all the while havink that grate
mousy flavor we all savor. i like the keys to the furreezur.
beauty

I'll have another choona colada wiff nip!
Cinder
Old January 21st 07, 12:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

On Sun, 21 Jan 2007 00:33:44 GMT, John Ross Mc Master's nimble, little
paws typed:

micekreem is that smooth confektion we all luvz after a hard day being
a pussycat. it refreshes as it cools, all the while havink that grate
mousy flavor we all savor. i like the keys to the furreezur.
beauty

I'll have another choona colada wiff nip!
Cinder

Cinder! yew kud be an adfurtisink copyriter! Dat wuz grate. Yew shud
open an adfurtisink agency.

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
1/20/2007 7:57:30 PM
Old January 21st 07, 08:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Julie Porter

Owh, dat sowns guud tuu! What else du we need to lie on da beech? Sum
ipods? Sunnglassies to match owr shirts?

Lucy

"Stormmee" wrote in message
maybe, butted i thinkz i mite juzt likta not wear ani shoez atta all

anna
walk inna sand, Chester... not totally oppsed to flip flops as they

mite
keep da pawz dry
Julie Porter wrote in message
link.net...
We kin get sum flip flops tuu!

Lucy

"Stormmee" wrote in message
Kule, Chester
Julie Porter wrote in message
link.net...
Dat wil be nice! I fink redd wil luuk grate on bofe of us.

Lucy

"Stormmee" wrote in message
When we getz bak furm diz fishin trip we willz go to da store

onna
island an
you kan pik demselfz owt, Chester
Julie Porter wrote in message
ink.net...
Now, Chester, dat wood be so much fun! Coarse I do! Fangu!

Lucy

"Stormmee" wrote in message
duz wantsa get matchin shirtz? Chester hopeful

Old January 21st 07, 08:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Julie Porter

I doant want you tu be hungry, Beauty.

Joey
fangu joey. i neffer want to be hungry again. (gratefully

akcepts
wate
in choona).
beauty

Mew can haff tenn tymes yur wate in toona.

Joey

you're a lot nicer than my sekretary. tenn tymes my wait in

choonas!
wow.
beauty

An yu kin haf shrimpees and lopster tuu.

Joey

I like all fudz.Fangu.This 500 pond choona is just great.
beauty

Weel be eeten toona furevvur!

Joey

Old January 21st 07, 08:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

I izunt sure hafin nefur dunit befur, but i thinkz sunglazzes wuuld be kule,
Chester
hlink.net...

"Stormmee" wrote in message
maybe, butted i thinkz i mite juzt likta not wear ani shoez atta all

anna
walk inna sand, Chester... not totally oppsed to flip flops as they

mite
keep da pawz dry
Julie Porter wrote in message
link.net...
We kin get sum flip flops tuu!

Lucy

Kule, Chester

Old January 21st 07, 08:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Rebecca wrote:
Beauty, I haz sumfing fur yoo. Heer iz da kordinitz of da
Fluffykitz Catering warehowse. Whenebber yoo feelz like yoo iz
starbing, yoo kan go dere an eet az much az yoo wantz! We haz a
ottomattic restokkin sistim dat knowz when we iz runnin owt uv
stuff, an noo delivereez are sent rite away, so yoo duznt hafta
wurree abowt eetin it awl up.
Rebecca

"John Ross Mc Master" wrote in message

I like all fudz.Fangu.This 500 pond choona is just great.
beauty

micekreem is that smooth confektion we all luvz after a hard day being
a pussycat. it refreshes as it cools, all the while havink that grate
mousy flavor we all savor. i like the keys to the furreezur.
beauty

I'll have another choona colada wiff nip!
Cinder

Yu juzt kno dat I yam gonna kwote yu!

Hav anudder Mousesikul©
x:3QQ~~~~~~~~~~
--
Pitô.ônya

Old January 21st 07, 11:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Julie Porter

Mew can haff tenn tymes yur wate in toona.

Joey

you're a lot nicer than my sekretary. tenn tymes my wait in choonas!
wow.
beauty

Whateffur yu want! Yu desurve to have lots an lots of toona.

Joey