new member

Old January 30th 07, 08:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lola

Default new member

Oh my goodness, they are precious! I love kittens!!!!!!!!

Victor

Thank you! As much as I love ALL cats, I have a special soft spot in
my heart for the babies!
I volunteer my time with animal shelter and they just took in 4
kittens this week. I can't wait to see and play with them tonight!!

-Lola.

Old January 30th 07, 08:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lola

I like the Halloween pictures. Chloe looks so goofy! She has that gangly,
teen-kitten look. They're both really pretty.

Joyce

she was sooooooooooo mad at me for those pics! she hated that little
dress. but fortunately for her, it is way too small now so she
doesn't have to suffer thru any future photo shoots. haha.

-Lola.

Old January 30th 07, 09:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Randy

"Lola" wrote:
Hi guys! I just joined the group and wanted to say hello. I'm loving
everyone's stories! Thanks for the laughs. I've got 2 furballs of my
own, Chloe and Charlie Murphy. They are the best friends a girl can
have.

Lola.

Welcome to the group Lola. Your furbabies are adorable.

Randy & Dennis slaves to: Smokey, Sweetpea, Tippy, Teddy & Kramer

http://picasaweb.google.com/crmartin1

http://kittenwar.com/kittens/74045/

Old January 30th 07, 09:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Shiral

On Jan 30, 8:24 am, "Lola" wrote:
Thanks for the warm welcome!

I do have pics saved on my computer -- tonight I will work on getting
them on the web so that I can share!

Chloe and Charlie are siblings and they will be 1 year old on February
1st. My babies are growing up so fast....

Lola.

Hello and welcome, Lola. It's always nice to meet another cat lover.
=o)
My owners are Francesca, a brown classic tabby girl, whom my vet and I
estimate to be about three years old, and her kitten, Nina. Nina is
also a brown tabby, although she has a white lower face, shirtfont and
tummy and four white paws. Both of them have beautiful golden eyes.

I look forward to seeing pictures of Chloe and Charlie.

Melissa

Old January 30th 07, 11:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian A

Lola wrote:

is there a way to add photos or use colored fonts in these messages??

-Lola.

No, this is usenet, plain text only.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart.

Old January 31st 07, 05:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Lola wrote:
Okay, try this out:

http://picasaweb.google.com/Fanurik.Corrinne

I posted the pics I have at work. I know I have better ones at home!

Let me know what you guys think!

Your babies are very cute. Welcome to the group!

Pics at http://s120.photobucket.com/albums/o185/frankiennikki/
http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/frankiennikki/
http://community.webshots.com/user/frankiennikki
Old February 1st 07, 03:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Hazel Az

Welcome to the group! I'm Hazel Az and I have 4 cats and 2 d*gs. We're a
pretty friendly group and love more members.

Hazel Az

ups.com...

Old February 2nd 07, 11:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

Lola wrote:

Okay, try this out:

http://picasaweb.google.com/Fanurik.Corrinne

I posted the pics I have at work. I know I have better ones at home!

Let me know what you guys think!

-Lola.

They are very cute! Thanks.
Best wishes,