Happy Fangsgiffink

Old November 26th 08, 05:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

Default Happy Fangsgiffink

Meow!

I is wishing efurrykitty an dere hoomans a Happy Fanfsgifink now,
cawze da hooman is 'bandononink me fur da WHOLE day tomorrow! Goink to
bisit his fambly or sum such nonsense!

So haff fun kitties!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

11/26/2008 12:05:02 PM
Old November 26th 08, 05:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Nov 26, 12:06*pm, "Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote:
Meow!

* * * * I is wishing efurrykitty an dere hoomans a Happy Fanfsgifink now,
cawze da hooman is 'bandononink me fur da WHOLE day tomorrow! Goink to
bisit his fambly or sum such nonsense!

O, Madame Anais, you jes get ported rite ober heer. Wee preciates yoo
an wee ar havin a nice big turkey-burd. Even do we plan to share a
widdle bit wiff mine puppy-d*g Bear, der shud be planny. Wee mite
effun giv sum to da hoomins. Aldo Missy finks dey shud eet kibble.
--
Maggy May

Bite yoor hoomin four leevin on such a reportant day.
--
Missy
Old November 26th 08, 08:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Wed, 26 Nov 2008 09:45:10 -0800 (PST), Will in New Haven's nimble,
little paws typed:

On Nov 26, 12:06Â*pm, "Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote:
Meow!

Â* Â* Â* Â* I is wishing efurrykitty an dere hoomans a Happy Fanfsgifink now,
cawze da hooman is 'bandononink me fur da WHOLE day tomorrow! Goink to
bisit his fambly or sum such nonsense!

O, Madame Anais, you jes get ported rite ober heer. Wee preciates yoo
an wee ar havin a nice big turkey-burd. Even do we plan to share a
widdle bit wiff mine puppy-d*g Bear, der shud be planny. Wee mite
effun giv sum to da hoomins. Aldo Missy finks dey shud eet kibble.
--
Maggy May

Bite yoor hoomin four leevin on such a reportant day.

Why fangu, Maggie May! Dis iz furry gwashus ov you, and I will be
portink ofur to haff turkey-boid wif your clowder.I'll effen bake a
mousey-pie fur dessert an bring itself ofur!

Ackshully, he finks dat my cat-daddy's fambly (I meanz mine REEL cat
daddy) shud infite us for da hollydayz 'cawz dey liffs in Pawis,
Furrance. And mine hooman wud luff to spend Kissymouse in Pawis.

Fangu again!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

11/26/2008 3:14:15 PM
Old November 27th 08, 06:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

We haz a houzdfull of peoplez rite now and Sadie Dog haz made frenz wiff all
of dem. Grambys son is gonna be so hissed, she memberz himself hauling her
wiff da choke chain ta get herself from da restz Area annna won forgif
himself.
"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
Meow!

I is wishing efurrykitty an dere hoomans a Happy Fanfsgifink now,
cawze da hooman is 'bandononink me fur da WHOLE day tomorrow! Goink to
bisit his fambly or sum such nonsense!

So haff fun kitties!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by

Old November 27th 08, 06:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Iffin u goez dere, don tell Gramby or herselfz will wanna go and leaf uzenz.
Willow
not thinking this looks too good.

Old November 27th 08, 09:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca

If yoo needz ennee hewp gittin a messij to yurown cat-daddy, juss let
myownself know. I kan inklood yurown korryspondintz in myown diplocatic
powch.

Rebecca, Catmerican diplocat to Furrance

Old November 27th 08, 01:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Nov 26, 3:17 pm, "Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote:
[...]

Yoo r furry welcom. An sew iz da mousey-pie.

--
Maggy May

Dat mousie pie is WUN fing dat wee will gnot giff ENNY to da hoomins.
--
Missy

Old November 27th 08, 01:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Nov 27, 1:40 am, "Granby" wrote:
We haz a houzdfull of peoplez rite now and Sadie Dog haz made frenz wiff all
of dem. Grambys son is gonna be so hissed, she memberz himself hauling her
wiff da choke chain ta get herself from da restz Area annna won forgif
himself.

Mme Anais is comin too R house, Mme Anais iz comin two R house.
--
Sunrise

Bear sez dat doz chok kollars is furry bad. Butted dey iz needed
sumtimz. Sadie Dog shud forgiv on dis hollyday.

--
Maggy May

Old November 27th 08, 04:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Thu, 27 Nov 2008 05:15:04 -0800 (PST), Will in New Haven's nimble,
little paws typed:

Mme Anais is comin too R house, Mme Anais iz comin two R house.

['porter twinkles, and a petite purrsian wif a steeming mowsey-pie
emerges]

Meow gize! Happy Fangsgiffink! Heer, puttid dis mowsey-pie on da
winnow-sill to cool, pleeze!

Itz so gud to see awl ov you, specially since mine hooman is goink to
sum place cawled Lawn Giland!

[Hugs all around}
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

11/27/2008 11:08:26 AM

Happy 4th Jofirey Cat anecdotes 1 July 5th 08 04:54 AM
Just happy NMR Cat anecdotes 2 January 14th 06 08:56 PM
Happy Fangsgiffink! Mme. Anaïs ^..^ Cat community 12 November 30th 05 06:07 AM
Happy Easter Happy Spring Kreisleriana Cat anecdotes 1 March 27th 05 04:23 PM