GW: Mystery clump on wall

Old November 22nd 04, 02:38 PM
Victor Martinez

Default GW: Mystery clump on wall

I'm getting dressed to go to work and I just saw something odd on the
wall next to my hamper. It looked like a brown mound, similar to those
mud wasp nests that we have outside, but small. I call Tom to look at
it, I figured perhaps we have some bug that is building a mud next on
our bedroom wall. He says that it looks like poop, so I grab a kleenex
and pick it out. It is soft and most definitely poop. How on earth did a
bean-size clump of poop end up on our wall? It was about 3 feet off the
floor. Any clues? Just this morning Tom cleaned a poop streak off the
carpet, Xoxo likes to clean his behind by using the carpet as toilet
paper. Is this a new trick Xoxo learned? If so, from where?
BTW, litterboxes are cleaned every day, I cleaned them yesterday afternoon.

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam he

Old November 22nd 04, 03:01 PM
Kreisleriana

On Mon, 22 Nov 2004 14:38:10 GMT, Victor Martinez
yodeled:

I'm getting dressed to go to work and I just saw something odd on the
wall next to my hamper. It looked like a brown mound, similar to those
mud wasp nests that we have outside, but small. I call Tom to look at
it, I figured perhaps we have some bug that is building a mud next on
our bedroom wall. He says that it looks like poop, so I grab a kleenex
and pick it out. It is soft and most definitely poop. How on earth did a
bean-size clump of poop end up on our wall? It was about 3 feet off the
floor. Any clues? Just this morning Tom cleaned a poop streak off the
carpet, Xoxo likes to clean his behind by using the carpet as toilet
paper. Is this a new trick Xoxo learned? If so, from where?
BTW, litterboxes are cleaned every day, I cleaned them yesterday afternoon.

Maybe he is playing handball with it. ?

Theresa

Old November 22nd 04, 03:08 PM
Magic Mood Jeep©

Kreisleriana wrote:
[...]

A rousing game of turd-hockey went a bit haywire???

--?
The ONE and ONLY
former-blonde in Bloomington! (And proud of it, too)© email me at
nalee1964 (at) insightbb (dot) com

Old November 22nd 04, 03:13 PM
Kreisleriana

On Mon, 22 Nov 2004 15:08:00 GMT, "Magic Mood Jeep©"
yodeled:

Kreisleriana wrote:
[...]

And was particularly rousing to Victor?

Theresa

Old November 22nd 04, 03:49 PM
bonbon

wrote:

I'm getting dressed to go to work and I just saw something odd on the
wall next to my hamper. It looked like a brown mound, similar to those
mud wasp nests that we have outside, but small. I call Tom to look at
it, I figured perhaps we have some bug that is building a mud next on
our bedroom wall. He says that it looks like poop, so I grab a kleenex
and pick it out. It is soft and most definitely poop. How on earth did a
bean-size clump of poop end up on our wall? It was about 3 feet off the
floor. Any clues?

Hmmm........definitely going to have to get to the 'bottom' of this
mystery Victor.

Here's my theory..........

Someone had it stuck to their paw when they exited the box, and upon
discovering the smelly hitchhiker, immediately, and vigorously shook
his/her paw causing said do-do ball to soar through the air to it's
final destination, where it was found by you Victor, adhered to the
wall.

Just this morning Tom cleaned a poop streak off the
carpet, Xoxo likes to clean his behind by using the carpet as toilet
paper.

For a while, when Bibbs was too large to properly wipe, he would also
leave those 'scratch-n-sniff' stains on the floor.

Now, Louie on the other hand, drags his butt on command.

-bonbon