Silver - update

Old May 3rd 05, 03:55 AM
Sam Nash

"CatNipped" wrote in message
"Karen AKA Kajikit" wrote in message
I found out who it was barfing - it's Silver, and she's one sick kitty
I gave them a little bit of chicken this morning and she gobbled it
down like she was starving, but then she sicked it all up again a
couple of hours later. I haven't seen her drink or use the litterbox
today either... I called the vet to make an appointment for tomorrow
and they want to see her ASAP. John's going to come home from work at
four o'clock so we can take her up there... please purr and pray that
it's only a furball or a bug or something, and not an obstruction
Poor Silly's been lying on the back of the couch all morning, and when
I was making the phonecalls she came and sat on the desk next to me -
I think she knows we were talking about her.

The vet knows we can't pay him right now... he's made a payment plan
already, and I'll have to use some of my 'emergency money' to cover
the first installment. Lesson - GET PET INSURANCE! We were always
going to, but John kept putting it off and now we've got to pay. The
money doesn't matter - she's my baby - but this could be an expensive
lesson.
~Karen aka Kajikit
Crafts, cats, and chocolate - the three essentials of life
http://www.kajikitscorner.com
*remove 'nospam' to reply

Karen, please post the name and phone number of your vet. I can't send a
lot, but I can help out a little, and if others here can send just a
little it sometimes adds up to a lot.

Purrs heading your way that Silver just has a hairball problem.

Hugs,

CatNipped

What Catnipped said.
Sam, closely supervised by Mistletoe, who hates it when a fellow furrkid is
ailing.

Old May 3rd 05, 04:00 AM
O J

, Karen AKA Kajikit wrote:

I found out who it was barfing - it's Silver, and she's one sick kitty

Poor thing. I hope it's something the vet can handle without any
invasive procedures. Please keep us posted.

Regards and Purrs,
O J

Old May 3rd 05, 02:11 PM
Karen AKA Kajikit

On Mon, 2 May 2005 19:55:40 -0700, "Sam Nash" wrote:

"CatNipped" wrote in message

Karen, please post the name and phone number of your vet. I can't send a
lot, but I can help out a little, and if others here can send just a
little it sometimes adds up to a lot.

Purrs heading your way that Silver just has a hairball problem.

Hugs,

CatNipped

What Catnipped said.
Sam, closely supervised by Mistletoe, who hates it when a fellow furrkid is
ailing.

Thank you dear(s)... it looks like it won't be too horribly expensive
- I was just afraid that she'd need an operation or something. We take
the girls to the Boca Midtowne Animal Hospital because Doctor Marc is
really gentle and good with them. It's a bit of a hike, but John
thinks its worth it... plus they seem to care more about the animals
than about just getting their money!
Old May 3rd 05, 09:04 PM
jmcquown

"CatNipped" wrote in message

Karen, please post the name and phone number of your vet. I can't
send a lot, but I can help out a little, and if others here can
send just a little it sometimes adds up to a lot.

Purrs heading your way that Silver just has a hairball problem.

Hugs,

CatNipped

What Catnipped said.
Sam, closely supervised by Mistletoe, who hates it when a fellow
furrkid is ailing.

Thank you dear(s)... it looks like it won't be too horribly expensive
- I was just afraid that she'd need an operation or something. We take
the girls to the Boca Midtowne Animal Hospital because Doctor Marc is
really gentle and good with them. It's a bit of a hike, but John
thinks its worth it... plus they seem to care more about the animals
than about just getting their money!
~Karen aka Kajikit

Vets like that are the best, IMHO. When Persia had her surgery last year
they knew I was unemployed. [My] John paid for most of the surgery but I
still had a few things to cover as well as her special food and they let me
pay in installments.

Jill

Old May 7th 05, 01:54 PM
hobbs

Sorry to hear that Karen, hope everything turns out well for Silver. You
seem to be settling down well over there. Jean.P.