Purrs for my uncle please

Old December 24th 07, 01:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Karen

Default Purrs for my uncle please

On 2007-12-23 10:34:45 -0600, Lesley said:

I just heard that my uncle Wally died last night, I hadn't even known
he was ill but apparently he had cancer and my aunt didn't tell anyone
so it's a shock for all of us.

I remember he insisted I was a bridesmaid at his wedding when I was 5
and it was a big thing for me to be a princess for a day.

Also he was unusual in our family in that he was a cat slave, I know
he hasn't had cats for a while but even last summer when I saw him (he
looked fine then) he was about the only member of the family to ask
after my cats and remember their names

So purrs if they can be spared for him and also for my aunt, she is
not in the best of health either mentally or physically, I gather my
cousins have gathered round her for the moment but it will be hard for
her after the funeral

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

I'm so sorry Many purrs. for your whole family.

Old December 24th 07, 02:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
sam

Lesley wrote:
Purrs on the way for your uncle, your aunt, and the rest of the family.

Sam
Old December 24th 07, 03:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Lesley wrote:

So purrs if they can be spared for him and also for my aunt, she is
not in the best of health either mentally or physically, I gather my
cousins have gathered round her for the moment but it will be hard for
her after the funeral

Purrs en route!

--
Marina
Old December 24th 07, 04:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Will in New Haven

Lesley wrote:
I just heard that my uncle Wally died last night, I hadn't even known
he was ill but apparently he had cancer and my aunt didn't tell anyone
so it's a shock for all of us.

I remember he insisted I was a bridesmaid at his wedding when I was 5
and it was a big thing for me to be a princess for a day.

Also he was unusual in our family in that he was a cat slave, I know
he hasn't had cats for a while but even last summer when I saw him (he
looked fine then) he was about the only member of the family to ask
after my cats and remember their names

So purrs if they can be spared for him and also for my aunt, she is
not in the best of health either mentally or physically, I gather my
cousins have gathered round her for the moment but it will be hard for
her after the funeral

Purrs for him in the beyond and for the loved ones who grieve.

Will in New Haven

--

We say goodby a lot this time of day.

The sun is going down; the shadows grow too long.

We knew the day would end but still,

We say goodby too much this time of day.

Old December 24th 07, 05:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
GaDragonfly

On Dec 23, 11:56 pm, Will in New Haven
wrote:
Lesley wrote:
[...]

Purrrs on the way Lesley for your Uncle that his passing was easy and
a quick journey to the bridge where a special cat will be waiting for
a prior catslave and purrs and gentleheadbutts for the remainder of
your family. I shall go over and light a candle now.

Julie, Hobbes, Lacey, Sam and Barnabus
Old December 24th 07, 05:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Steve Touchstone

purrs on the way

Old December 26th 07, 07:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Monique Y. Mudama

On 2007-12-23, Lesley penned:
I just heard that my uncle Wally died last night, I hadn't even
known he was ill but apparently he had cancer and my aunt didn't
tell anyone so it's a shock for all of us.

I remember he insisted I was a bridesmaid at his wedding when I was
5 and it was a big thing for me to be a princess for a day.

Also he was unusual in our family in that he was a cat slave, I know
he hasn't had cats for a while but even last summer when I saw him
(he looked fine then) he was about the only member of the family to
ask after my cats and remember their names

So purrs if they can be spared for him and also for my aunt, she is
not in the best of health either mentally or physically, I gather my
cousins have gathered round her for the moment but it will be hard
for her after the funeral

I'm so sorry. Purrs for your family.

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully

Old December 31st 07, 07:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

Lesley wrote:

I just heard that my uncle Wally died last night, I hadn't even known
he was ill but apparently he had cancer and my aunt didn't tell anyone
so it's a shock for all of us.

I remember he insisted I was a bridesmaid at his wedding when I was 5
and it was a big thing for me to be a princess for a day.

Also he was unusual in our family in that he was a cat slave, I know
he hasn't had cats for a while but even last summer when I saw him (he
looked fine then) he was about the only member of the family to ask
after my cats and remember their names

So purrs if they can be spared for him and also for my aunt, she is
not in the best of health either mentally or physically, I gather my
cousins have gathered round her for the moment but it will be hard for
her after the funeral

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Lots and lots of purrs,
Polonca and Soncek

Crying Uncle - MEW!! CatNipped Cat health & behaviour 6 July 25th 07 09:47 PM
Purrs for my uncle Ann Cat anecdotes 8 September 24th 06 01:22 AM
Purrs for Uncle ann791 Cat anecdotes 9 December 7th 05 09:11 PM
Dear Uncle Dan Miss Violette Cat community 6 November 15th 04 01:07 PM
Uncle & aunt again Christina Websell Cat anecdotes 22 October 12th 04 03:05 AM