SHE'S HOME!

Old July 25th 06, 02:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Karen

Default SHE'S HOME!

Oh thank goodness! YOu were my first stop this morning to see if she was
back!

"Helen Miles" wrote in message
news:193de398462b86cfb12840595c877b23.76411@mygate .mailgate.org...
Looking a bit scruffy and covered in cobwebs, it seems that she was
helping my next door but one neighbour, Owen, clear out his shed on
Sunday. He shut the door when he finished and forgot to check if she was
there because he thought he saw her come home.

I saw him on his way to work this morning, asked if he had seen her and
we went and checked his shed together. Guess who should appear! She's
not really any the worse for wear, although a bit hungry.

Thanks for the purrs and good thoughts.

Helen M

Old July 25th 06, 02:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Helen Miles wrote:
Looking a bit scruffy and covered in cobwebs, it seems that she was
helping my next door but one neighbour, Owen, clear out his shed on
Sunday. He shut the door when he finished and forgot to check if she was
there because he thought he saw her come home.

I saw him on his way to work this morning, asked if he had seen her and
we went and checked his shed together. Guess who should appear! She's
not really any the worse for wear, although a bit hungry.

Thanks for the purrs and good thoughts.

Wonderful news, Helen. We were thinking of you though I didn't manage to
reply to your purr request.

Old July 25th 06, 02:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana

On Tue, 25 Jul 2006 07:55:42 +0000 (UTC), "Helen Miles"
yodeled:

Looking a bit scruffy and covered in cobwebs, it seems that she was
helping my next door but one neighbour, Owen, clear out his shed on
Sunday. He shut the door when he finished and forgot to check if she was
there because he thought he saw her come home.

I saw him on his way to work this morning, asked if he had seen her and
we went and checked his shed together. Guess who should appear! She's
not really any the worse for wear, although a bit hungry.

Thanks for the purrs and good thoughts.

Helen M

Oh, what a relief!

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War
Old July 25th 06, 03:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jo Firey

"Helen Miles" wrote in message
news:193de398462b86cfb12840595c877b23.76411@mygate .mailgate.org...
Looking a bit scruffy and covered in cobwebs, it seems that she was
helping my next door but one neighbour, Owen, clear out his shed on
Sunday. He shut the door when he finished and forgot to check if she was
there because he thought he saw her come home.

I saw him on his way to work this morning, asked if he had seen her and
we went and checked his shed together. Guess who should appear! She's
not really any the worse for wear, although a bit hungry.

Thanks for the purrs and good thoughts.

No problem. That is one of Jakes favorite pass times. If it had been
Molly, the neighbor would likely not have spotted her even if he checked.
She really likes checking out those dark corners. And since she is busy
being an invisible tiger, keeps very still.

Jo

Old July 25th 06, 03:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
RB

Helen Miles wrote:
Looking a bit scruffy and covered in cobwebs, it seems that she was
helping my next door but one neighbour, Owen, clear out his shed on
Sunday. He shut the door when he finished and forgot to check if she was
there because he thought he saw her come home.

I saw him on his way to work this morning, asked if he had seen her and
we went and checked his shed together. Guess who should appear! She's
not really any the worse for wear, although a bit hungry.

Thanks for the purrs and good thoughts.

Helen M

CONGRATULATIONS! Hey, you should tell your story. Try our the google blog http://www.whydoesmycatdothat.blogspot.com Let people know what you have learned about and from your experience. I'm glad you have your friend back.

RB

Old July 25th 06, 05:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Irulan

aw, poor little sweetie butt! So glad she got found. We were worried.

Lily (USA) and her mama

--

Irulan
from the stars we come

Old July 25th 06, 06:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Monique Y. Mudama

On 2006-07-25, Helen Miles penned:
She's not really any the worse for wear, although a bit hungry.

Phew. So glad she's all right.

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully

Old July 25th 06, 06:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Tanada

"Helen Miles" wrote in message
news:193de398462b86cfb12840595c877b23.76411@mygate .mailgate.org...
Looking a bit scruffy and covered in cobwebs, it seems that she was
helping my next door but one neighbour, Owen, clear out his shed on
Sunday. He shut the door when he finished and forgot to check if she was
there because he thought he saw her come home.

I saw him on his way to work this morning, asked if he had seen her and
we went and checked his shed together. Guess who should appear! She's
not really any the worse for wear, although a bit hungry.

MISS LILY WHISKERS! YOU'RE HOME! NOW I CAN VISIT YOU AND MEET GERTIE THE
FERRET. I WAS SO WORRIED AND MISSEDED YOU SO MUCH.

YOUR WINKWINK BOYCAT
QUI GUN KIT

I'm so glad you're home Lily. Qui Gun was driving us nuts with his pacing
and crying for you. I bet your worried meowmie is having a hard time
deciding whether to hug you or scold you.

Pam S.

Old July 25th 06, 07:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Randy

Default SHE'S HOME! (OT switch to ISP discussion)

"Exocat" wrote:
"Adrian A" wrote

Were you having problems with pipex?

Only in that I've left them, they were offering new customers much
better deals & services than us existing ones which annoyed me (on
faster packages they also now charge extra for NG access & bandwidth) so
I quit. After a brief sojourn with NDO/namesco who had limited NG cover
I'm moving to an ISP close to my heart GreenISP who've planted, or
rather will plant, a broadleafed native tree for my signup. They have no
NG access but a red-hot BBand Max package so I'm having to learn
aioe.org & their little ways.

I'm also interested in recommendations for binaries NG access so I can
see the "animals" again - anyone?

Purrs
Gordon & the FF

PS Still delighted Lily is home & we're still purring for everyone who
needs them

You can sign up for a free accout he
http://www.yottanews.com/freeaccount.php
(1Gig month download - You can't upload with a free account)

main page at: http://www.yottanews.com/

Randy

http://picasaweb.google.com/crmartin1

http://kittenwar.com/kittens/74045/

Sasha is home meow Cat anecdotes 8 January 20th 06 07:41 PM
Sasha is home meow Cat health & behaviour 2 January 20th 06 05:07 PM
Back home - with Silver Karen AKA Kajikit Cat anecdotes 14 May 6th 05 05:34 PM
She's back home! Tara K. Cat anecdotes 10 April 17th 05 06:23 AM