SHE'S HOME!

Old July 25th 06, 08:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Helen Miles

Default SHE'S HOME!

"tanada" wrote in message
ink.net

MISS LILY WHISKERS! YOU'RE HOME! NOW I CAN VISIT YOU AND MEET GERTIE THE
FERRET. I WAS SO WORRIED AND MISSEDED YOU SO MUCH.

YOUR WINKWINK BOYCAT
QUI GUN KIT

FANK YOU QUI GUN KIT! THE STOOPID HUMAN SHUTTED ME IN THE SHED! I WAS
ONLY SUPERVISING HIS WORK. STOOPID HUMAN.

MISS LILY WHISKERS

Old July 25th 06, 09:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Micha

Default SHE'S HOME! (OT switch to ISP discussion)

On Tue, 25 Jul 2006 12:52:30 +0100, Exocat wrote:

[...]

I'm also interested in recommendations for binaries NG access so I can
see the "animals" again - anyone?

[...]

I am using "Disputo", a German newsgroup service, but it is available
worldwide (server farms in Germany and US).

Check out under www.disputo.com

At the moment their website is available in german language only, but
"international version coming soon..." :-/

They carry "all available newsgroups", incl. binaries. Smallest
account is EUR 9,00 per month (approx USD 11,25) including 10 GByte
data transfer volume.

If you have any question, just ask.

Squarely Yours
Michael

--
Square Dance is friendship put to music
Andrea and Michael with cuddle kittens Blacky and Merlin
Old July 25th 06, 09:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Helen Miles" wrote in message
news:7ae51107d5095b99ceef63906084a06c.76411@mygate .mailgate.org...
"tanada" wrote in message
ink.net

MISS LILY WHISKERS! YOU'RE HOME! NOW I CAN VISIT YOU AND MEET GERTIE
THE
FERRET. I WAS SO WORRIED AND MISSEDED YOU SO MUCH.

YOUR WINKWINK BOYCAT
QUI GUN KIT

FANK YOU QUI GUN KIT! THE STOOPID HUMAN SHUTTED ME IN THE SHED! I WAS
ONLY SUPERVISING HIS WORK. STOOPID HUMAN.

MISS LILY WHISKERS

Now lissen Miss LilyWhiskers, don't you nevver nevver go in annuver hoomins
shed, garidge or howse. It very danjrus, you mite nevver see your meowmie
agen.

Unca Boyfie

Old July 25th 06, 10:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ann

Wonderful news.
Ann

see pictures of Sam at http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/ann791/my_photos
"Helen Miles" wrote in message
news:193de398462b86cfb12840595c877b23.76411@mygate .mailgate.org...
Looking a bit scruffy and covered in cobwebs, it seems that she was
helping my next door but one neighbour, Owen, clear out his shed on
Sunday. He shut the door when he finished and forgot to check if she was
there because he thought he saw her come home.

I saw him on his way to work this morning, asked if he had seen her and
we went and checked his shed together. Guess who should appear! She's
not really any the worse for wear, although a bit hungry.

Thanks for the purrs and good thoughts.

Helen M

Old July 25th 06, 11:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jo Firey

"Helen Miles" wrote in message
news:193de398462b86cfb12840595c877b23.76411@mygate .mailgate.org...
Looking a bit scruffy and covered in cobwebs, it seems that she was
helping my next door but one neighbour, Owen, clear out his shed on
Sunday. He shut the door when he finished and forgot to check if she was
there because he thought he saw her come home.

I saw him on his way to work this morning, asked if he had seen her and
we went and checked his shed together. Guess who should appear! She's
not really any the worse for wear, although a bit hungry.

Thanks for the purrs and good thoughts.

Helen M

And this is proof positive, if there was ever any doubt that Lily is normal
in every way. Little brat scaring you like that.

Jo

Old July 26th 06, 04:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sam

Helen Miles wrote:
Looking a bit scruffy and covered in cobwebs, it seems that she was
helping my next door but one neighbour, Owen, clear out his shed on
Sunday. He shut the door when he finished and forgot to check if she was
there because he thought he saw her come home.

I saw him on his way to work this morning, asked if he had seen her and
we went and checked his shed together. Guess who should appear! She's
not really any the worse for wear, although a bit hungry.

Thanks for the purrs and good thoughts.

Helen M

Great news, Helen!

--
Sam, closely supervised by Mistletoe
Old July 27th 06, 09:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

Helen Miles wrote:

Looking a bit scruffy and covered in cobwebs, it seems that she was
helping my next door but one neighbour, Owen, clear out his shed on
Sunday. He shut the door when he finished and forgot to check if she was
there because he thought he saw her come home.

I saw him on his way to work this morning, asked if he had seen her and
we went and checked his shed together. Guess who should appear! She's
not really any the worse for wear, although a bit hungry.

Thanks for the purrs and good thoughts.

Helen M

I'm so very happy to hear that!
Lots and lots of calming hugs and purrs,
Polonca and Soncek

Sasha is home meow Cat anecdotes 8 January 20th 06 07:41 PM
Sasha is home meow Cat health & behaviour 2 January 20th 06 05:07 PM
Back home - with Silver Karen AKA Kajikit Cat anecdotes 14 May 6th 05 05:34 PM
She's back home! Tara K. Cat anecdotes 10 April 17th 05 06:23 AM