Jellicle Ball: Past, Present, and Future

Old September 29th 06, 03:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

Default Jellicle Ball: Past, Present, and Future

Dear Melissa and Mietze:

Thank you both very much. It has been a long 7 months. I still miss
her. Somehow after 24 years of coming home to a cat (14 with Gypsy and
11 with Bonnie) it is kind of empty to come home to a dog. Calypso (my
Service D*G) has taken over the apartment. He was quite sad when Bonnie
did not come home from the vet with me. But now... its just us "guys".
Little does he know that he about to get *2* Bombay kittens dropped on
top of him!!! Next year Mietze, I be glad to let you sponser them. I am
still thinking of names for these two. So come the end of October I
should have *2* "Mini-Black Panthers" on the lose in the Apt. It
should be interesting to see if they can confuse Calypso. It is hard to
believe that the Jellicle Ball is now into its 11th year!!! Now
instead of hosting the Ball, it is Bonnie's turn to be honored and
remembered. I'm sure there will be a lot of stories -- both True and
Untrue no doubt -- at this year's Ball. The Lady of the Night with her
Lemon-drop Yellow eyes has now passed over the Rainbow Bridge.

Old September 29th 06, 04:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meeee

wrote in message
oups.com...

[...]

Purrs and hugs. We miss her too. I'm jealous; Bombays, how beautiful. Hope
they help you heal, if you ever can,
Jasmine's sekritary