I'm Home

Old February 22nd 04, 06:49 AM
Stacey

Default I'm Home

Hi all.

Well, I'm home now after a week in South Carolina.

Most of you have seen the kitten pics thanks to Marina (thanks, sweety!),
but I gotta tell you how cute they were!

There are five kittens, white with black spot on head, all white, all
orange, all grey and one grey with pink spots.. that one is so cute (my
cousin called it the "ugly one").. has a pink spot on it's toe and various
other spots on it's body are pink. Sort of like umm.. dang, can't think of
the word, like age spots???? Anyway, all were sweet and vocal when you
picked them up.

Momma kitty is a sweethearth, begging for attention. She loved me, because
when I woke up at 2 AM needing a cigarette and bite of food, I sat in the
laundry room paying attention to her (kids were spread out in the living
room). It was funny, because if babies were all sleeping, and I would go to
pet them, she would smack me with her paw and meow to warn me "Don't wake
'em up, dammit!". LOL. You gotta give a momma cat alot of props for putting
up with five screaming, hungry kittens every moment of every day.

Cousin has a lab mix that is scared to death of the kittens. I layed a
kitten down on her bed and she took off running! LOL.

Anyway, I had a good time, but missed y'all (Southern speak)!

Stacey

Old February 22nd 04, 07:39 AM
Hopitus2

You were missed, but we figured you were having a nice visit in warmer
weather than you're used to. Kittens were a real treat too.

"Stacey" wrote in message
: Hi all.
:

Old February 22nd 04, 10:02 AM
Gandalf

On Sun, 22 Feb 2004 06:49:38 GMT, "Stacey"
wrote:

Hi all.

Well, I'm home now after a week in South Carolina.

SNIP
Anyway, I had a good time, but missed y'all (Southern speak)!

Stacey

I must have missed the post with the kitten pics. could you post the URL
please? TIA

~~~~~~~~~~~~

- Robert Heinlein

Old February 22nd 04, 02:11 PM
Stacey

wrote:

Hi all.

Well, I'm home now after a week in South Carolina.

SNIP
Anyway, I had a good time, but missed y'all (Southern speak)!

Stacey

I must have missed the post with the kitten pics. could you post the URL
please? TIA

~~~~~~~~~~~~

- Robert Heinlein

they are on the catslaves group on Yahoo

Stacey

Old February 22nd 04, 07:30 PM
polonca12000

Great story! Thanks. And welcome back!
Best wishes,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"Stacey" wrote in message
Hi all.

Well, I'm home now after a week in South Carolina.

snip

Old February 22nd 04, 07:49 PM
Marina

"Stacey" wrote

Anyway, I had a good time, but missed y'all (Southern speak)!

Nice to see you back. The kittens sound gorgeous (I do prefer moggies to
purebreds any day), and the mother looked really sweet.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Old February 23rd 04, 04:19 AM
Gandalf

wrote:

Hi all.

Well, I'm home now after a week in South Carolina.

SNIP
Anyway, I had a good time, but missed y'all (Southern speak)!

Stacey

I must have missed the post with the kitten pics. could you post the URL
please? TIA

- Robert Heinlein

they are on the catslaves group on Yahoo

Stacey

I have never learned how to access that group, unfortunately. I'm not
very patient with computers.

- Robert Heinlein