My cat is a jumping freak!

Old September 20th 07, 02:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Me[_2_]

Default My cat is a jumping freak!

Hello all!

I just wanted to share this video with you: My cat Pippy is a jumping
freak! With absolutely no regard as to where he is throwing his body,
he demonstrates incredible jumping skills. Seriously, I'm convinced he
has no fear.

Enjoy the video! (it's posted on his blog at http://www.pippystyle.blogspot.com)

- The male captor

Old September 20th 07, 02:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mischief

HOLY BUSHELS OF CATNIP!!!! That cat can get some AIR!

Kill the flying milk ring!!

Nice video!

Kristi

Old September 20th 07, 03:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Me wrote:

I just wanted to share this video with you: My cat Pippy is a jumping
freak! With absolutely no regard as to where he is throwing his body,
he demonstrates incredible jumping skills. Seriously, I'm convinced he
has no fear.

Enjoy the video! (it's posted on his blog at http://www.pippystyle.blogspot.com)

Sounds like he's completely recovered from his string-eating episode
and subsequent surgery. I'm really glad to hear he's back to his old
self. He's such a cutie.

I'm about to leave work so I don't have time to watch the video right
now. But I will save the link and watch later tonight.

Joyce
Old September 20th 07, 03:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Me[_2_]

On Sep 19, 10:12 pm, wrote:
Me wrote:

I just wanted to share this video with you: My cat Pippy is a jumping
freak! With absolutely no regard as to where he is throwing his body,
he demonstrates incredible jumping skills. Seriously, I'm convinced he
has no fear.

Enjoy the video! (it's posted on his blog athttp://www.pippystyle.blogspot.com)

Sounds like he's completely recovered from his string-eating episode
and subsequent surgery. I'm really glad to hear he's back to his old
self. He's such a cutie.

I'm about to leave work so I don't have time to watch the video right
now. But I will save the link and watch later tonight.

Joyce

Hey Joyce!

Pippy is fully recovered, and then some! I'm not 100% sure, but I
think he's even crazier than before.... what a handful!

Old September 20th 07, 08:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Me wrote:

Enjoy the video! (it's posted on his blog at
http://www.pippystyle.blogspot.com

Crouching tiger! Back-flips in slow-motion and everything. BTW, your
cat *is* on crack He's wild!

Pippy is fully recovered, and then some! I'm not 100% sure, but I
think he's even crazier than before.... what a handful!

Hide the string!!

Joyce
Old September 20th 07, 02:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_2_]

"Me" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hello all!

I just wanted to share this video with you: My cat Pippy is a jumping
freak! With absolutely no regard as to where he is throwing his body,
he demonstrates incredible jumping skills. Seriously, I'm convinced he
has no fear.

Enjoy the video! (it's posted on his blog at
http://www.pippystyle.blogspot.com)

- The male captor

Glad to see Pippy is well. I remember his brush with death-- and his mad
begging skills.

Old September 20th 07, 02:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_2_]

"Me" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hello all!

I just wanted to share this video with you: My cat Pippy is a jumping
freak! With absolutely no regard as to where he is throwing his body,
he demonstrates incredible jumping skills. Seriously, I'm convinced he
has no fear.

Enjoy the video! (it's posted on his blog at
http://www.pippystyle.blogspot.com)

- The male captor

PS Love the Chopin soundtrack!

Old September 20th 07, 09:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Karen

Amazing what they will do for a milk ring. My Sugar used to do the hallway
wall run (we no longer have a hallway) all on her own when she was just
feeling spunky. Took me months to figure out what that thumping noise was.
Then one day I actually saw her do it! She would start running at the
hallway, then jump and twist sideways, run two or three steps across the
wall and twist jump down again! I wish I had been able to get it on video.

Old September 22nd 07, 02:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_2_]

"Karen" wrote in message
Amazing what they will do for a milk ring. My Sugar used to do the hallway
wall run (we no longer have a hallway) all on her own when she was just
feeling spunky. Took me months to figure out what that thumping noise was.
Then one day I actually saw her do it! She would start running at the
hallway, then jump and twist sideways, run two or three steps across the
wall and twist jump down again! I wish I had been able to get it on video.

Milk rings-- Cat toy of the gods!

Old September 23rd 07, 10:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

Me wrote:

Hello all!

I just wanted to share this video with you: My cat Pippy is a jumping
freak! With absolutely no regard as to where he is throwing his body,
he demonstrates incredible jumping skills. Seriously, I'm convinced he
has no fear.

Enjoy the video! (it's posted on his blog at http://www.pippystyle.blogspot.com)

- The male captor

I'm so glad Pippy has recovered completely from his surgery!
Best wishes,
Polonca and Soncek