Thanks a bunch, my rpca friends................

Old January 11th 04, 04:54 AM
BlueBird

Default Thanks a bunch, my rpca friends................

Thank you everyone who made my Christmas and my Birthday so very
wonderful by sending me snail mail and e-mail cards. I fully
appreciated all of them. Nothing makes my day more than an e-mail from
a friend and that's not just blowin' smoke either. I mean it......
completely mean it !!!! Well, that is unless it is a snail mail card
and that can really make my day.................... but then there is
what I got this morning and it made my entire month !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That was a phone call from Holland to wish me a Happy Birthday by
singing it to me !!!!! Talk about making my day !! That really did the
trick. Guess that pretty well tells the tale that I love phone calls
from friends I may/probably won't ever meet. But don't be fooled into
thinking that your cards online or in my sail mail box didn't make my
day also, because they sure did and that's a fact !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks a bunch for all your support for Christmas and my Birthday.....
as well as those of you who remember me all year long even though I'm
unable to get to the ng any more. I would like you to know that those
Christmas/Birthday cards that came snail mail are still up on my walls
in the living room. In fact, they will probably be up until some time
in February cuz I really need to see them and thus know that there are
people out there who care about me. That helps me get through the days
and especially the nights over the next month or so. Told you there
were special to me !!!!!!!!

I want you to know that I miss being in here. You're a bunch of really
good , caring, compassionate people and lots of fun, too. Besides which
you love cats and that's a very winning quality !!!!! (grin)

Sending you lots of purrs and head butts...........

--
BlueBird
"I'm not afraid of storms, for I'm learning how to sail my ship."

Old January 11th 04, 03:33 PM
Takayuki

"BlueBird" wrote:
I want you to know that I miss being in here. You're a bunch of really
good , caring, compassionate people and lots of fun, too. Besides which
you love cats and that's a very winning quality !!!!! (grin)

Sending you lots of purrs and head butts...........

I'm glad to see you drop in.

Old January 11th 04, 07:13 PM
polonca12000

Dear BB,
I'm sorry I didn't know it was your birthday. I am sending you lots of best
wishes, healing vibes, gentle hugs and Soncek sends his sunniest purrs (even
though it's cloudy here) especially for you. And since Joy was so nice to
give me your adress, I'll send you a snail postcard also.
We think of you often,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"BlueBird" wrote in message
Thank you everyone who made my Christmas and my Birthday so very wonderful
by sending me snail mail and e-mail cards. I fully appreciated all of them.
Nothing makes my day more than an e-mail from a friend and that's not just
blowin' smoke either. I mean it...... completely mean it !!!! Well, that
is unless it is a snail mail card and that can really make my
day.................... but then there is what I got this morning and it
made my entire month !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! snip

Old January 11th 04, 09:01 PM
Tanada

BlueBird wrote:

I want you to know that I miss being in here. You're a bunch of
really good , caring, compassionate people and lots of fun, too.
Besides which you love cats and that's a very winning quality !!!!!
(grin)

Sending you lots of purrs and head butts...........

Lots of purrs, headbutts, and feeling better thoughts and wishes for you
and Little Bit. We all love you, and find you an inspiration when times
get tough.

Pam, Rob, and the NC nine
Old January 11th 04, 10:45 PM
Brenda

"BlueBird" wrote in message
Thank you everyone who made my Christmas and my Birthday so very wonderful
by sending me snail mail and e-mail cards. I fully appreciated all of them.
Nothing makes my day more than an e-mail from a friend and that's not just
blowin' smoke either. I mean it...... completely mean it !!!! Well, that
is unless it is a snail mail card and that can really make my
day.................... but then there is what I got this morning and it
made my entire month !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That was a phone call from Holland
to wish me a Happy Birthday by singing it to me !!!!! Talk about making my
day !! That really did the trick. Guess that pretty well tells the tale
that I love phone calls from friends I may/probably won't ever meet. But
don't be fooled into thinking that your cards online or in my sail mail box
didn't make my day also, because they sure did and that's a fact
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[...]

purrs to you too!
Brenda

Old January 12th 04, 05:09 AM
Christine Burel

So wonderful to hear from you Bluebird! Mega-purrs and good wishes for your
birthday!
Christine, Omar, Oreo, Midnight, Robin & Tucker

Old January 12th 04, 10:45 PM
Lisa Katt

Christine Burel skrev i meddelandet ...
So wonderful to hear from you Bluebird! Mega-purrs and good wishes for

your
birthday!
Christine, Omar, Oreo, Midnight, Robin & Tucker

Oh, it was your birthday, I didn't know that.

Happy purr-day to you, happy purr-day to you,
happy purrday dear BlueBird,
happy purr-day to you!

Elisabet and Hugo Katt