More kitten pics

Old February 22nd 04, 03:38 PM
Marina

Default More kitten pics

Soo, I just got back from seeing the kittens live. Awww!I took some pics,
but they are all pretty much the same, because Kira was very protective of
her babies. We picked out a kitten twice, but she got so agitated both times
that we put them right back in, so I didn't get any individual pictures of
the babies. I did get one of Kira. The babies have all doubled in weight
since they were born. There are three boys, two big and one medium-sized,
and two small girls. I picked up the larger girl, and realised her eyes had
cracked open just a little! Anyway, after seeing that, we didn't want to use
the flash around them any more, so the girl wouldn't hurt her eyes. OK,
enough rambling, here are the pics, numbers five to ten are the new pics.

http://uk.f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/...dir=/My+Photos

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Old February 22nd 04, 03:45 PM
jmcquown

Marina wrote:
Soo, I just got back from seeing the kittens live. Awww!

http://uk.f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/...dir=/My+Photos

Lovely sweet babies!

Jill

Old February 22nd 04, 05:12 PM
Marina

"Karen Chuplis" wrote

I can't believe how soft they all look, including Kira. She is quite the
mommy!! A good mommy.

They were so soft! I didn't remember that kittens are so soft, or maybe it's
just Russian Blue kittens, because they only have two layers of fur, where
moggies have three.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Old February 22nd 04, 05:39 PM
Victor Martinez

AWWWW!!!!! Such a good mamma!!!!

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam he

Old February 22nd 04, 10:40 PM
Steve Touchstone

On Sun, 22 Feb 2004 17:38:08 +0200, "Marina"
wrote:

Soo, I just got back from seeing the kittens live. Awww!I took some pics,
but they are all pretty much the same, because Kira was very protective of
her babies. We picked out a kitten twice, but she got so agitated both times
that we put them right back in, so I didn't get any individual pictures of
the babies. I did get one of Kira. The babies have all doubled in weight
since they were born. There are three boys, two big and one medium-sized,
and two small girls. I picked up the larger girl, and realised her eyes had
cracked open just a little! Anyway, after seeing that, we didn't want to use
the flash around them any more, so the girl wouldn't hurt her eyes. OK,
enough rambling, here are the pics, numbers five to ten are the new pics.

http://uk.f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/...dir=/My+Photos

awwwwww Kira looks like a great momma - when I saw #4 I just just she
was going "You can look - but NO TOUCHING"
--
Steve Touchstone,

[remove Junk for email]
Home Page:
Old February 23rd 04, 03:01 AM
badwilson

"Marina" wrote in message
[...]

Aaaaaw! They are so adorable :-)
--
Britta
Check out pictures of Vino at:

Old February 23rd 04, 04:34 AM
Marina

"Steve Touchstone" wrote

awwwwww Kira looks like a great momma - when I saw #4 I just just she
was going "You can look - but NO TOUCHING"

Yes, she was very protective of them and didn't want us to touch them at
all. But she will have to get used to it, because four of the kittens are
spoken for, and their future owners will soon want to see their new kittens.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Old February 23rd 04, 07:51 AM
LOL

"Marina" wrote in message ...
Soo, I just got back from seeing the kittens live. Awww!I took some pics,
but they are all pretty much the same, because Kira was very protective of
her babies. We picked out a kitten twice, but she got so agitated both times
that we put them right back in, so I didn't get any individual pictures of
the babies. I did get one of Kira. The babies have all doubled in weight
since they were born. There are three boys, two big and one medium-sized,
and two small girls. I picked up the larger girl, and realised her eyes had
cracked open just a little! Anyway, after seeing that, we didn't want to use
the flash around them any more, so the girl wouldn't hurt her eyes. OK,
enough rambling, here are the pics, numbers five to ten are the new pics.

http://uk.f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/...dir=/My+Photos

Awwww, they're adorable! How many did you smuggle home in your pockets? :-P

------
Krista

Kitten pics! Marina Cat anecdotes 18 February 22nd 04 09:52 PM
Kitten Pics: Snowball's half-birthday Grlvicious24 Cat anecdotes 6 October 20th 03 09:38 PM
Chinese kitten pics OU812? Cat anecdotes 1 September 22nd 03 03:19 PM
Abandoned Kitten - Day 3: Weeble Pics [email protected] Cat anecdotes 3 August 26th 03 09:26 PM
Gem the Gray Kitten (long) Annie Benson-Lennaman Cat anecdotes 21 August 25th 03 01:02 AM