How did that get there?

Old February 24th 04, 02:53 AM
John Biltz

Default How did that get there?

I had my patio screened today. Its not for bugs, the screen is made of
fiberglass to be a sunscreen. Its pretty much the same stuff I have on
all my windows, you can see through it pretty well if it is brighter
outside than inside. Which is most of the time since the outside is well
lighted and I keep the place pretty dark for the most part. It gives me
some privacy and security since you can't really see inside it
particularly during the day and I am on the ground floor. If I can't get
the cats in at night it gives them a pretty safe place to be and I don't
have to worry about a dog going over the wall to get them. The gap under
the wall is how the cats always enter when being chased and its not real
big. I always figure a cat can take a dog thats up to twice its size and
it would be awfully vulnerable while trying crawl under the wall. A dog
twice Bruiser's size couldn't make it. The only draw back is the cats
lost the ability to sit on the patio wall because the screen is mounted
on the inside of the wall. They can sit on the wall but have to be
outside to get on it. I put a couple of shelves there so they each have
a place to lay and watch instead. I did not screen the bottom so the
cats have access in and out. The cats supervised the whole thing except
when the power tools were in use. They have inspected every inch of it.
So why did Maya leap for the top of the wall and end up hanging from the
screen by her front paws a few minutes ago.

Old February 24th 04, 03:29 AM
Karen Chuplis

in article t0z_b.5854$aZ3.5492@fed1read04, John Biltz at
wrote on 2/23/04 8:53 PM:

[...]

Because she could.

Karen

Old February 24th 04, 06:31 AM
Steve Touchstone

On Mon, 23 Feb 2004 18:53:14 -0800, John Biltz
wrote:
snip
So why did Maya leap for the top of the wall and end up hanging from the
screen by her front paws a few minutes ago.

"We need a pet door right....HERE!"
--
Steve Touchstone,

[remove Junk for email]
Home Page:

Old February 24th 04, 11:33 AM
Duke of URL

In news:t0z_b.5854$aZ3.5492@fed1read04,
John Biltz radiated into the WorldWideWait:

[...]

It's always reassuring to see that our masters/mistresses have
brain-failures, too, isn't it?
--
From the one-and-only Holy Moses(TM)

Old February 24th 04, 05:56 PM
SUQKRT

In article , Karen Chuplis
wrote:

So why did Maya leap for the top of the wall and end up hanging from

the
screen by her front paws a few minutes ago.

Because she could.

Karen

LOL you beat me to it Karen.
Suz
Macmoosette
Thank Heavens There's Only One

I've learned to not sweat the petty things, and not pet the sweaty things.