Bonnie - More Villainy

Old February 25th 04, 06:54 PM
Bev

Default Bonnie - More Villainy

For some time I have had to hide my partial plate with two front teeth
on it. I finally settled on a drawer in the bathroom and put the teeth
in a dish at the back of the drawer every night.

I went to get the teeth this morning and found the drawer open and the
teeth gone. Bonnie was sitting on the bathroom floor - smiling! After
half an hour of searching I found them beside the kitty biscuit dish in
the kitchen. The teeth were grimy but still wearable, lol.

Incidentally I foolishly put some glittery little ear-rings on the top
of a cabinet beside my chair in the lounge. One of them has gone and
Bonnie had a bad dose of hiccups - sigh.

Bev
--
I believe in an open mind, but not so open
that your brains fall out.
Old February 25th 04, 07:53 PM
Sherry

For some time I have had to hide my partial plate with two front teeth
on it. I finally settled on a drawer in the bathroom and put the teeth
in a dish at the back of the drawer every night.

I went to get the teeth this morning and found the drawer open and the
teeth gone. Bonnie was sitting on the bathroom floor - smiling! After
half an hour of searching I found them beside the kitty biscuit dish in
the kitchen. The teeth were grimy but still wearable, lol.

Incidentally I foolishly put some glittery little ear-rings on the top
of a cabinet beside my chair in the lounge. One of them has gone and
Bonnie had a bad dose of hiccups - sigh.

Bev

I know at the time it wasn't funny...but...this story cracks me up. She wasn't
named after Bonnie Parker, was she???

Sherry
Old February 25th 04, 08:06 PM
Karen

"Bev" wrote in message
For some time I have had to hide my partial plate with two front teeth
on it. I finally settled on a drawer in the bathroom and put the teeth
in a dish at the back of the drawer every night.

I went to get the teeth this morning and found the drawer open and the
teeth gone. Bonnie was sitting on the bathroom floor - smiling! After
half an hour of searching I found them beside the kitty biscuit dish in
the kitchen. The teeth were grimy but still wearable, lol.

Incidentally I foolishly put some glittery little ear-rings on the top
of a cabinet beside my chair in the lounge. One of them has gone and
Bonnie had a bad dose of hiccups - sigh.

Bev
--
I believe in an open mind, but not so open
that your brains fall out

I found my bookmark from Julie (which I use faithfully) missing the fringe
it's tassle the other day! *sigh*

Karen

Old February 25th 04, 08:13 PM
Magic Mood Jeep©

My bookmark has disappeared, but I did find the tassel (???!!!). I was
using it quite frequently, but got into the habit of hiding it while I was
reading as on of my fur-bearin' demons would try to make off with it, so
either they succeeded in their quest or I hid it too well for myself (early
onset Alzheimer's?), but not well enough for the demons.

--
The ONE and ONLY
in Bloomington! (And proud of it, too)©

Old February 25th 04, 09:20 PM
Bev

"Karen" wrote in message

"Bev" wrote in message
[...]

I also love Julie's bookmark and as I read a lot of books use it all the
time. Bonnie found it a week or so ago and unravelled the end of the
tassel. I suspect she had tried to swallow the whole thing judging by
the battered look of the string and the toothmarks on the bookmark. She
is also fond of a reasonable sized yellow stuffed mouse. I was
vacuuming (have to vacuum often as they leave such a mess) and before I
could stop it the mouse went up the vacuum tube. A strange muffled
humming sound came from the machine as it tried to swallow the obviously
unpalatable mouse. It was the end of the vacuuming. I spent the next
hour trying to find the mouse in the vacuum tube.

Bev
--
I got rid of my husband. The cat was allergic.
Old February 25th 04, 09:50 PM
Karen

"Bev" wrote in message
"Magic Mood Jeep©" wrote:

My bookmark has disappeared, but I did find the tassel (???!!!). I was
using it quite frequently, but got into the habit of hiding it while I

was
reading as on of my fur-bearin' demons would try to make off with it, so
either they succeeded in their quest or I hid it too well for myself

(early
onset Alzheimer's?), but not well enough for the demons.

--
The ONE and ONLY

former-blonde

"Karen" wrote in message

"Bev" wrote in message
[...]

Ooo. That's baaaaad. Usually if something like that happens terrible smells
issue from my machine.

Karen

Old February 25th 04, 09:51 PM
Karen

"Magic Mood Jeep©" wrote in message
My bookmark has disappeared, but I did find the tassel (???!!!). I was
using it quite frequently, but got into the habit of hiding it while I was
reading as on of my fur-bearin' demons would try to make off with it, so
either they succeeded in their quest or I hid it too well for myself

(early
onset Alzheimer's?), but not well enough for the demons.

(raising eyebrow) Hmmm. I think I smell a plot!

Old February 25th 04, 11:30 PM
Brian Tucker

I have to put 2x4's down along base of frig and stove, as anything loose
and small gets taken by the girls and played with on kitchen floor. They
cuff stuff under frig and then look totally surprised that they can't
get it, end of fun!!

My photo albums
http://public.fotki.com/Sonscere/

"IIt's not love that causes the pain
Whenever a heart has been shattered,
It's the losing of love that's to blame." VG

Old February 26th 04, 12:00 AM
JP Hobbs

Watch out for the earing Bev that could be a bit worrying,
Wilson was always pinching my chains or necklaces as I had
a bad habit of dropping them on the dressing table Instead
of putting them in the box, but it has taught me to put them away as I
was scared silly he would swallow one and choke himself,
Jean. cats! what would we do without them.