Please Pray for Pippy!

Old June 19th 07, 01:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Me[_2_]

Default Please Pray for Pippy!

I'm posting here to let everyone know that my cat, Pippy, hasn't been
doing well since Saturday morning. We lost Pippin's brother, Ralphie,
about 9 months ago so we're praying for Pippin to make it through this
unscathed. You may recognize Pippy from the "Pippy, the begging
kitty" video that has been circulating around the internet -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwqjYIMh6bs

For more details, you can read the post on his blog:

http://pippystyle.blogspot.com/2007/...for-pippy.html

If you feel necessary, please post any comments on his blogger site.
His whole family, including myself, have taken comfort from all the
positive comments!

Thank you!

Old June 19th 07, 01:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley via CatKB.com

Me wrote:
I'm posting here to let everyone know that my cat, Pippy, hasn't been
doing well since Saturday morning.

We're purring a storm for Pippy

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Old June 19th 07, 03:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana

On Tue, 19 Jun 2007 12:22:18 -0000, Me yodeled:

I'm posting here to let everyone know that my cat, Pippy, hasn't been
doing well since Saturday morning. We lost Pippin's brother, Ralphie,
about 9 months ago so we're praying for Pippin to make it through this
unscathed. You may recognize Pippy from the "Pippy, the begging
kitty" video that has been circulating around the internet -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwqjYIMh6bs

For more details, you can read the post on his blog:

http://pippystyle.blogspot.com/2007/...for-pippy.html

If you feel necessary, please post any comments on his blogger site.
His whole family, including myself, have taken comfort from all the
positive comments!

Thank you!

Purrs that Pippy pulls through.

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War
Old June 19th 07, 05:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Karen

We certainly are. Gosh I hope it would be better news by now. I will keep
praying for Pippy.

oups.com...

Old June 19th 07, 05:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew

"Me" wrote in message
oups.com...
I'm posting here to let everyone know that my cat, Pippy, hasn't been
doing well since Saturday morning. We lost Pippin's brother, Ralphie,
about 9 months ago so we're praying for Pippin to make it through this
unscathed. You may recognize Pippy from the "Pippy, the begging
kitty" video that has been circulating around the internet -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwqjYIMh6bs

For more details, you can read the post on his blog:

http://pippystyle.blogspot.com/2007/...for-pippy.html

If you feel necessary, please post any comments on his blogger site.
His whole family, including myself, have taken comfort from all the
positive comments!

Thank you!

PURRS AND PRAYERS

Old June 19th 07, 08:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Me wrote:

I'm posting here to let everyone know that my cat, Pippy, hasn't been
doing well since Saturday morning. We lost Pippin's brother, Ralphie,
about 9 months ago so we're praying for Pippin to make it through this
unscathed. You may recognize Pippy from the "Pippy, the begging
kitty" video that has been circulating around the internet -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwqjYIMh6bs

For more details, you can read the post on his blog:

http://pippystyle.blogspot.com/2007/...for-pippy.html

Oh, poor guy! I hope he gets through it OK. Please keep us posted.
He's so adorable.

Joyce

PS - I love the "begging kitty" video, but I kept wanting you to give
him a real treat in the end!
Old June 19th 07, 08:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

We'll be purring and purr-aying ardently for poor Pippin.

I have an ever-present dread that one of mine will do that - Sammy and
Jessie both love to play with tooth floss when I'm trying to floss my
teeth - I make a special trip to the kitchen garbage can (behind a closed
cabinet door) to dispose of it rather than throwing it away in a trash cat
where one of them might fish it out to play with it. One day when I was
walking to the kitchen garbage I dropped the (rolled up ball of) floss and
DH spent several frantic minutes trying to find it before Sammy or Jessie
did.

As you've described, this is a very serious surgery with some serious
consequences. Again, we'll think very positive thought and send good vibes
to Pippin!

Hugs,

CatNipped

oups.com...

Old June 19th 07, 08:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

Sorry I meant to type "Pippy" not "Pippin" (the name of a dog we used to
own).

Hugs,

CatNipped

"CatNipped" wrote in message
We'll be purring and purr-aying ardently for poor Pippin.

I have an ever-present dread that one of mine will do that - Sammy and
Jessie both love to play with tooth floss when I'm trying to floss my
teeth - I make a special trip to the kitchen garbage can (behind a closed
cabinet door) to dispose of it rather than throwing it away in a trash cat
where one of them might fish it out to play with it. One day when I was
walking to the kitchen garbage I dropped the (rolled up ball of) floss and
DH spent several frantic minutes trying to find it before Sammy or Jessie
did.

As you've described, this is a very serious surgery with some serious
consequences. Again, we'll think very positive thought and send good
vibes to Pippin!

Hugs,

CatNipped

oups.com...

Old June 20th 07, 01:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Shiral

On Jun 19, 5:22 am, Me wrote:
I'm posting here to let everyone know that my cat, Pippy, hasn't been
doing well since Saturday morning. We lost Pippin's brother, Ralphie,
about 9 months ago so we're praying for Pippin to make it through this
unscathed. You may recognize Pippy from the "Pippy, the begging
kitty" video that has been circulating around the internet -http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwqjYIMh6bs

For more details, you can read the post on his blog:

http://pippystyle.blogspot.com/2007/...for-pippy.html

If you feel necessary, please post any comments on his blogger site.
His whole family, including myself, have taken comfort from all the
positive comments!

Purrs coming up for Pippy--Hope he makes it through and leads a long life comforting and amusing his family!

Melissa

Old June 20th 07, 02:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mishi

"CatNipped" wrote in message
We'll be purring and purr-aying ardently for poor Pippin.

I have an ever-present dread that one of mine will do that - Sammy and
Jessie both love to play with tooth floss when I'm trying to floss my
teeth - I make a special trip to the kitchen garbage can (behind a closed
cabinet door) to dispose of it rather than throwing it away in a trash cat
where one of them might fish it out to play with it. One day when I was
walking to the kitchen garbage I dropped the (rolled up ball of) floss and
DH spent several frantic minutes trying to find it before Sammy or Jessie
did.

As you've described, this is a very serious surgery with some serious
consequences. Again, we'll think very positive thought and send good
vibes to Pippin!

Hugs,

CatNipped

"Me" wrote in message
oups.com...
I'm posting here to let everyone know that my cat, Pippy, hasn't been
doing well since Saturday morning. We lost Pippin's brother, Ralphie,
about 9 months ago so we're praying for Pippin to make it through this
unscathed. You may recognize Pippy from the "Pippy, the begging
kitty" video that has been circulating around the internet -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwqjYIMh6bs

For more details, you can read the post on his blog:

http://pippystyle.blogspot.com/2007/...for-pippy.html

If you feel necessary, please post any comments on his blogger site.
His whole family, including myself, have taken comfort from all the
positive comments!

Thank you!

I also have a fear of one of my crew getting string or rubber bands,
so when ever we have to throw away those items, they get cut up into
small pieces THEN thrown away.