JAYL BRAYKE!!!

Old March 20th 04, 10:59 AM
Miss Violette

Default JAYL BRAYKE!!!

dis her isa whatz I duz to soft when furry isa notted home, her eye isa
broked so we kan getz past herownsef, Tiger, totally sympathetic to His
friend
Cory wrote in message
*Large black cat crouches beside the screen door to the OUT, and when
his Grandparents come in their new mobile home, runs right between his
Grandpaw's legs...*

YIPPEE!!!!! Heer I goze, intu da wyld bloo yondur... wayl, ackshully,
it'z blak yondur, wike mineownself, kuz it'z darklite inna OUT!!! Ha,
ha, ha, ha, ha, ha... *blowz razbarry attid Grandpaw* Yu kan't ketch
mineownself!!!

*Onyx runs down to the end of the driveway and stops...*

Wayt uh minnit... I doan haf a kloo ware I iz... Uh-oh... heer kumz
Grandpaw... an' himz nottid happee attid awl!!! Mebbee iffin' I scurry
'tween hiz laigz da uffur weigh... Uh-oh... HEY!!!! Lemme goze,
Grandpaw!!! *Grandpaw says a lot of words not meant for hoomin ears*
Uh, duz dis meen I'z in trubble, Grandpaw??? Whut??? No morer goin'
tu da OUT fur da hole *weekend*???!!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

*Onyx whacks Java upside the head just because...*

HISSSSPIT!!!!! HOOMINZ AR NOTTID FUN ATTID AWL!!!!!

--- Onyx, furrmurrlee happee OUT kat... now deejektid IN kat...

--
Change the # to a 3 to send e-mail.

Old March 21st 04, 05:42 PM
Mlle. Anaïs

Tiger! Now dat's not nice to do dat to Aunti Soft! Anna what is
yourownself doing in da Owt? Dat's no place for a gentleman kittee wit a
wink!

--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs

anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

Old March 21st 04, 08:07 PM
Miss Violette

I isa notted sure efin why i duz it, caus when i getz out i jus sitz der
anna waits fur her ta tranna fine minesef... unless of course der isa truder
thatz different, den i hasa purpose...

I guess now dat i isa wif yourown bootiful sef i shuuld be more carefulz
inna furtur, Tiger, Tryying to think bout bein 'sponsible

Old March 22nd 04, 12:23 AM
Mlle. Anaïs

Well, I'ze jus don wan yourownself ta get hit by a metalmonster or in a
fite wit sum dum trooder kittee.

Old March 22nd 04, 05:52 AM
Miss Violette

Itsa wonnerful dat you isa catcerned, Mos of da time itsa fury safe cause
were we livez isa little bitty plaze, da whole hoomanz isa onliest 200, der
isa more truderz dan der isa hoomanz, Tiger, puffed up wif pride his ladycat
isa catcerned

Old March 24th 04, 05:30 AM
Jamie Lawson

Hihihi Onyx,

Youse better be careful next time you make a run fur da OUT ... last
yeer I excaped to da OUT and I did not let my hoomins catch me! I had
nefur been in da OUT (sew to speek) anna I was enjoyin' mineownself. I
would lay onna da back deck, anna eet da fud da hoomins left for me (dey
efun tried putting out SARDINES to tempt me) but da minnit dey got close
I wud run anna hide.

Anna you know whattid they did?! They put a TRAP for me! It was diz
big metal wire box. Dey puttid some Fancy Feast innit anna I wented in
to eet anna BANG da box closed! Den dey brot da box back in da IN. I
didna even look at dem for too hole days!!

So's be careful next time you makes da escape!!

Eddie (Sailbourne Edogawa Rampo -- that's Edgar Allan Poe in Japanese)
Spooky Black Bobtail