Bad Neighbors & Morganna Update

Old September 30th 04, 05:44 AM

Steve Touchstone wrote:

BTW, I've never heard of Myers-Briggs, so don't know what you all are
talking about. I've gather that it's some sort of personality study
that might be used during company seminars?

Unfortunately, it is (or was, I think it's less fashionable now) used
in corporate settings. I think Myers-Briggs (or MBTI, which stands for
Myers-Briggs Type Indicator) is a lot of fun, and is even somewhat
useful for understanding other people, and knowing what kinds of people
you'd like to have around you, but it really has no place in a business
setting and shouldn't be used there. It's much too inexact to be useful
for something like making career choices, especially for other people -
such as your boss deciding what projects you'll work on or who you'll
work with, etc, based on your MBTI type.

Joyce

Old September 30th 04, 07:14 AM
Marina

badwilson wrote:

I found a site online to take the test. I just took it and it seems
that I am ESTJ. You can check it yourself at
http://similarminds.com/myers-briggs-jung.html

LOL! I seem to be an INTJ, what they call a 'Mastermind'. ROFL!

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Old September 30th 04, 07:46 AM

Marina wrote:

I seem to be an INTJ, what they call a 'Mastermind'. ROFL!

LOL. That's the typical engineer type, ie, the typical geek. Are you
a geek?

Joyce

Old September 30th 04, 08:05 AM
Kajikit

Marina had something important to tell us on Thu, 30 Sep 2004 09:14:03
+0300:

badwilson wrote:

I found a site online to take the test. I just took it and it seems
that I am ESTJ. You can check it yourself at
http://similarminds.com/myers-briggs-jung.html

LOL! I seem to be an INTJ, what they call a 'Mastermind'. ROFL!

Hmmm... interesting. My first and last scores are pretty much fixed.
I'm as introverted as they come and I ALWAYS come out on the 'P'
side... but my middle two scores are highly subject to change. I think
it depends on who's doing the test or the phase of the moon! lol

--

Karen AKA Kajikit

Here kitty kitty kitty... visit http://www.catslaves.org!

Come and visit my part of the web:
Kajikit's Corner: http://www.kajikitscorner.com

Old September 30th 04, 08:47 AM
LOL

Dan M wrote in message ...

(snippage)

We will certainly be purring for that. But in the meanwhile, just know
that a lot of us (damn near all of us, I'm sure) admire you for taking
the steps necessary to rescue a kitty in need. That is, after all, our
goal, isn't it? To move kitties without appropriate homes into better
living situations? And being master of loving human family is far better
than being an outdoor kitty, even if means eventiually being declawed.
And as you said, that is appears to be less than a certain thing yet.

Dan

I agree. There are worse things than declawing. Starvation, for
example. Who knows what might have happened to this little girl in
all the upheaval, if Ginger-Lyn hadn't nabbed her? Knowing what we've
heard about these neighbors, I wonder if they'd had a chance, whether
they might have taken the kitten off somewhere far away and dumped
her, so that Ginger-Lyn couldn't intervene.

I am another one who admires Ginger-Lyn for what she did for this
kitten. I do hope that if Morganna/Tallulah's meowmy is inclined to
declaw her, she can be talked out of it; however, I also firmly
believe that she is better off fed, sheltered and declawed than
abandoned to take her chances.

------
Krista